Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

India-Forums

Agam Nimrit Episodic Caps So Far :)

.FlawlessSarun. IF-Addictz
.FlawlessSarun.
.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Hola Hug ! so watched the show from 30th April <3 !n man LOVED all the scenes <3 ! the guru dwara Scene <3 ! n thn Temple scene <3 Amazing <3 
had some beautiful Signs <3 
like the in the gurudwara ! when the Wedding Card got burnt <3 !! which was clear !! AMRIT n AGAM r not written to be together <3 ! it was always Nimrit &Agam <3 ! 

and thn the Mandir Scene Clap OUTSTANDING ! even tho the guy needs improvement :) ! im sure he will <3 ! 
He could have completed the POOJA ! but he didn't ! he stood ! n left the Pooja ! which is that after Marrying Nimrit ! he will forget the Revenge n will un intentionally Fall for her <3 ! n will curse him self ! n as we knw this is Agam :( ! he might torture him self / Hurt himself for falling for her ! but she will change her <3 ! as Tej said Now She will be the 1 who will change him ! Yes She will <3 ! 

and thn not to forget ! the ALMOST girpravesh scene <3 Beautifully shot <3
and this love story will be quite amazing to watch <3

Gosh Im xcited for the Maha epi <3

:) <3

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarikavimdumbashootingstarsrubab1690Vampgirlmingaakshaaya..PlayfulKiss..jyothiram-Misek-_mahi_shivani003wadi..doll-SI--AngelaKaParI--Preeti--Gaganjot-Mallika113ZaYaHolicevildesiresallu_lover-Ms.Wildcherry-harshdb

-AngelaKaParI- IF-Rockerz
-AngelaKaParI-
-AngelaKaParI-

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
hey manal jaan even i'm excited sachii cant wait for AgNi marriage anymore hope it happens soon haayyee they r goin to be such a cute couple i cant wait for their love to begin.. n i'm with on the part tht agam will fall for nimrit cause definitely it does look like he'll be the one to fall in love 1st cant wait to see how their love will blossom and how far it will go... really now its gettin interestin to watch sachii...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rubab1690..PlayfulKiss..irene_c

Mallika113 IF-Sizzlerz
Mallika113
Mallika113

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
It's going to be very exciting !  Can't wait for Agam and Nimrit to get married !  The bad boy marries the good girl Big smile

The precap is mindblowing Shocked

Edited by Mallika113 - 05 May 2012 at 11:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rubab1690-AngelaKaParI-

_mahi_ IF-Dazzler
_mahi_
_mahi_

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
omg.. thanks for the caps manalBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile.. imma use for siggie making hahaROFL.. love AgamWink.. n his Punjabi looksEmbarrassed.. he looks so much like My HimBlushing ROFL

-SI--AngelaKaParI-

.FlawlessSarun.
.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
maha episode ! kab Start Hoge :( 

wadi..doll-AngelaKaParI-

-Gaganjot- IF-Veteran Member
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
I use to see him all the time in every other punjabi music video and I was shocked when i saw him in Amrit Manthan for a minute i was like is it him? and even my brother who does not even watch indian shows saw me watching this show and was like isnt that the same guy in all those punjabi videos lol

Anyway thanks for these pics, they look amazing together and I was hoping these two would end up together and it looked like it too from the initial party of Amrit Manthan.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minga-AngelaKaParI-.FlawlessSarun.

-Misek- Viewbie
-Misek-
-Misek-

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
The show is getting very intresting.. And luvd all your Caps..

-AngelaKaParI-.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.
.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
@ Skylight Yes Pooja was telling me y-day how he used to be in punjabi vids ! But man im loving the guy n this show <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngelaKaParI-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index