India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Kripa-What a LIAR!

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Kripa is hell-bent on asserting from her mouth what her heart refuses to admit.Yesterday, she was dancing with Prithvi only for namesake. Her eyes were wet and they were on Angad all the time....even when Angad was talking to Mishti.SHE SEEMS TO FORGET EVERYTHING WHENEVER HE SEES HIM ...but the moment her fury flames, she is after his life.Later, she told Prithvi in the car that she couldn't "STAND ANGAD".What a liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

Yeah Nitica, I kind of had a good feel about Kripa earlier, but now she seems to be a hypocrite to me, at times! The lady couldn't lift her eyes off Angad, while dancing with Prithvi..........I guess, it the classic case of Sour Grapes, if you can't join em, then kick em!

Today's episode is going to be very cute, with Angad (phew, barechested) in the bathroom and Kripa wrapped in a towel robe, bumping into each other and literally screeming, ''TUM????''

Cheers,

Chilly

Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
yes nitica i totally agree with u .
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Well, angad and Kripa surely didn't want to meet each other outside  abathroom and inside a bedroom and that too in that condition.Wonder how many times Kripa will scream and how many times Angad will fume and try to shut her up!Wink
*~puja~* Senior Member
*~puja~*
*~puja~*

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

man... u guys are hilarious... LOL

but i have to agree with kripa being such a hypocrite... it really annoyedAngry me when she kept on looking at angad when dancing with prithvi and right after she gave that big speech about how angad had broken her heart... i probably would have left the dance floor and ran home if i was in her position, if i was that mad at him i probably wouldn't have been able to stand anywhere near him... just my opinion...

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 2:35am | IP Logged

Well guys,

In my oppinion, she is making everyone a fool including herself too....She doesnt know herself what she is upto exactly the same way as of angad...If that is tha case, then angad should also be considered as a hypocrite...Remember, he said to kripa "Mujhe larkiyon ki kami nahi hai", then why was he all the time looking at kripa at the dance party...If kripa is a hypocrite, surely angad is one too..!

BTW i think that the story is all about entangled emotions...Kripa seems to dislike angad for his bad qualities but she cant make it understand to her heart...she still loves angad deep within her soul....but keeps refusing at the surface....I think she hasnt realized the fact herself too...but whenever she is around angad, her EYES say it all..same is the case with angad...(may be its not love for him but for the time being lets say it Attraction).....

just my two cents!

maryam16 Groupbie
maryam16
maryam16

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 2:43am | IP Logged
hahahaha......i know kripa is not that gr8 but better than mishtiLOL
sanya_s Senior Member
sanya_s
sanya_s

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 3:06am | IP Logged

Kripa thinks that she hates him, but really she loves him, and to hide from the fact that she does...everytime she sees Angad... acts like thisAngry.. and shouts nonsense...

Go to top