Phir Subah Hogi

Sugni Dance

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ruchi2435

Groupbie

ruchi2435

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
I love Sugni's dance she dances so well. i was amazed when she danced at rai it was so gracefully done. her double role dance was good as well but i wished they had shown the full song

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

s.munagalaEtna_Diarozie-rupa-FastFuriousgirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sugni Dance" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

s.munagala

Groupbie

s.munagala

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
I was actually wondering if they had chosen this actress for her dancing abilities. She seems like a newcomer or at least I'm presuming she's new since I've not seen her in any serial I've watched before.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Etna_DiaParm.KhatamKahani

Etna_Dia

Etna_Dia

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
 I totally agree! She dances really beautifully with a lot of grace and it is a pleasure to watch her!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.

SweetiShobhy

IF-Dazzler

SweetiShobhy

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Yes thats sooo true she dont dance just for dancing sake she dances gracefully & elegantly 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.FastFuriousgirl

-rupa-

IF-Rockerz

-rupa-

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
so true i like sugini dance ...she is very graceful

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
I agee Gulki Joshi ( Sugni ) is a multi talented actress and i absolutely love her portrayal as sugni, and yup the girl can dance LOL

Parm.

FastFuriousgirl

IF-Sizzlerz

FastFuriousgirl

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sharadini

Yes thats sooo true she dont dance just for dancing sake she dances gracefully & elegantly 

i totally agree with you sharadini Wink

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rozetta

I agee Gulki Joshi ( Sugni ) is a multi talented actress and i absolutely love her portrayal as sugni, and yup the girl can dance LOL

Definitely a well rounded actress and she is doing an awesome job in her role, including dancing beautifully!

rozie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.