Sweet Agony ~Maneet FF~ Note Pg 150

bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
So hello everyone... i just wrote a FF sooo many months back... you belong to me.. but i was not able to udate it and i even forgot the plot... so sorry guys... guess i am a very lazy gal... but seriously i am sorry...
but due to our most famous wirter Annie...i got inspired and thought of start a new FF of Maneet... a smiple cute passionate tragic love story... i hope i am not repeating anyone's work... as i did read many of our awesome GHSP writers... but starting will be a bit intro types to all characters as they are many characters involved... then only we will go inside the story with many twist and turns in life of Maan and Geet...and i promise to all that i will update fast this time and complete this FF... but as i am thinking of many twists i think it will be a long one... but lets see...Hope i get all your support and super likes so it will make me to update very very quickly and give a promising story and a new one... so will i get?..
Love you all

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hasini Presents

Sweet agony

"A little bit of pain is good for you. I feel alive. Everybody needs struggle. Once you overcome an obstacle, you springboard into the future. Life is interesting and short and it's not supposed to be easy, and if it is, you're probably just in denial and you're existing here like a zombie."

PAMELA ANDERSON

Edited by bubblygal1711 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Character Sketch

Maan Singh Khurana

A powerful business man of age 27 years who has his principles in his life to
achieve something' He is strong who has attitude but he
gives his life for his loved ones

Geet Handa

A sweet beautiful college going girl of age 21 who is
in final year'.she is very lively and bubbly in nature. 

Smita Shah

She is the same age of geet studies in same college of geet'she is very rich and also cousin of Maan' who wants to marry maan and loves him deeply'she is very arrogant and gets whatever she wants.

Amarjeet Singh Khurana

He is the father of Maan'he is owns Khurana constructions but recently he made his son as the owner and asked him to take care '.he only see very important issues.He is very friendly and also strict in nature' he knows exactly what is wrong and what is right

Janki Singh Khurana

She is the mom of Maan' she is the housewife'who love her soon sooo much and also friendly in nature'.wants smita to be her daughter in law'.

Rajveer Shah

He is the father of smita'he is very rude but loves his daughter to the core as he will kill anyone who comes his way'.he has a hand in underworld'

Mahavir Patel

He is the best friend and business partner of rajveer' he is so powerful in her business'.and also he has hand in underworld'

Sanjay Handa

Father of geet'who is a normal middle class man who works in a private company'..

Rano Handa

She is the mother of geet and a house wife' love her daughter to the core'.

Adi

He is the right hand of maan any information will be given by him in minutes..he is very loyal to maan'.

Pinky

She is the friend of geet' who works in maan's office'

Rajat

A very special character' will come later'.

Chapters

1.Prologue(Down)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

Part 14

Thread 2

bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Prologue

He is madly searching for her everywhere' he called the police involved CID' printed in news paper' everywhere'.but she is nowhere to be found'
He had so many sleepless nights'thinking about her' her face her smile her innocence'.
"But where is she' where did she go'. Oh I am soo restless
My life is nothing without you'. It is empty'.
Lifeless'I am just living like a lifeless person' not able to think
Not able to eat'not able to sleep'. Just in memories of you'."
One day' dreadful news came to him' he can't able to digest'
"She is gone' forever'. From my life' oh god why did you punish me this'. What wrong I did to you'
I am not able to life with this agony' my heart is wrecking'.into many pieces' I want to shout' I want to cry' but where is the shoulder that I used to rest myself' in piece'where are the arms that hug me' removing all the sorrows' where is it' gone forever'.i can't able to digest'. Oh god'I hate you hate you'.."

His world has come to an end' without her' he is nothing' he went near a sea' where the waves are just like his heart'..he is not able to stop his tears'. He shouted out'

Her Name'.

"GEETT''.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for any mistakes...Hope you all like it...if so press Many many likes as i will update my First part soon...and also give away your feedback negative postive everything is welcomed... Love you read every response...
Love you all...

Mino_M thumbnail

Congrats on the new FF.

😊

Edited by Mino_M - 11 years ago
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mino_M

Congrats on the new FF.

😊

Aww...thank you soo much dear...😊
-BlushaLicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Congrts !! :)
sounds awesome !!:-]
i got it
i got it
yayyy
got to read ur prologue
thank u so much for starting it..
and u saying that u have taken me as inspiration
but let me tell u i take insipiration of ur vms
while writing
😉
u dont know but i am big fan of ur work
😳
Congrats for the new FF
and i wouldbe waiting for it
P.S best of luck for exams
Edited by anshra - 11 years ago
.LilGreenRobot. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW FF.. thank you sooo much for this :) amazing prologue.. cant wait for whats coming next :D
cutestar12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice  Prologue cont soon
Gudiyalovesguru thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
good start...
continue soon...