Is Sanchi taking this marriage seriously?

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Firstly, we are all rejoicing (apprehensively nonetheless, but rejoicing still)...in the hope that the wedding precaps/promos will not be damp squibs! (Using the nearly-wedding trump card for TRPs time and again is not a good idea, it'll spurn viewer's interest in the serial). I would have liked for the fake pundit revelation to have come out in the open over the period of a few more episodes.. anyway, it wasnt too bad either... now, since they have decided to dash towards the wedding track; I hope they don't turn back again. 

Actually, I am quite surprised that Sanchi listened to Indu's dhamkis and agreed to tie the knot... She could have still argued that he did far worse by threatening her into a 'yes' via the salaamati of her best friend's fingers!!!

All right, since Sanchi has said yes, is Sanchi really taking the plunge out of despair, to protect her family or does she have other sinister plans.. does she want to use Indu to get her house back.. or does she take this wedding seriously?
It is no secret that she HATES him and that she is going to leave no stone unturned to hurt and insult him right from the wedding night (and rightfully so). [Indu-lovers dont bash her for this... a sudden change of heart would not suit her character or the storyline anywayz!] 
However, the fact that the SBS segment revealed that she has asked Indu to change his lifestyle and mode of thinking is what is tugging at my heart strings...
Has she accepted the fact that there is no other way out and that she might as well accept reality try and change him instead??? If she is successful in changing him and through the process realizes that he is really sweet person,  that would be the most beautiful part of the story.. There are enough idiots in the story to weave troubles and MUs around the Mathurs...please let Indu and Sanchi not have any more MUs... arguments fine but not MUs...and hope the following wedding and wedded-life tracks are treats to watch๐Ÿ˜

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Good post Lashy! I think Sanchi knows that there is no way out of this one. We know Indu would have married her forcefully. So she agreed to marry him but has her conditions. She is a smart girl and she probably will be manipulative until she gets to know the real Indu. I agree we will have to see them fight and yes please everyone no bashing Sanchi. Takraar seh hoga pyaar. I am dying to see the two of them unde the same roof and Sanchi calling Indu "suniye". Plus his langoor friends running and doing Sanchi's bidding and chanting "Bhabhiji". Plus trying to their house back is Sanchi's priority. ee
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Namita.Murti

She is a smart girl and she probably will be manipulative until she gets to know the real Indu. I agree we will have to see them fight and yes please everyone no bashing Sanchi. Takraar seh hoga pyaar. I am dying to see the two of them unde the same roof and Sanchi calling Indu "suniye". Plus his langoor friends running and doing Sanchi's bidding and chanting "Bhabhiji". Plus trying to their house back is Sanchi's priority. ee

awww sweetie, ๐Ÿค—
now, stop making this weekend more difficult for me with your adorable imaginations ๐Ÿ˜† 
Edited by lashy - 11 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Lol ...apna bhi kuch yahi haal hai. If I am suffering so shall all RJNians lol
I believe in sharing my craziness and happiness! You know what you said about AD & PS dating in real life..that would be great. They do look super cute together!
suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi nice post!

I really would like it if turns out Sanchi was taking this marriage seriously but I doubt it. I even think that she will be scheming right up to the pheras are complete on how to get out of marrying him! I admit I don't blame her, if someone was forcing me to marry them, when all else fails I would definitely resort to drastic measures to get out of it!

I have bad feeling from the way she was shown smiling and happily eating the ladoo from the SBS clip, that she has an ulterior motive for coming to the Tiwari house. Also notice how nervous and terrified Veenaji looks. Maybe Sanchi is attempting to distract everyone whilst Veenaji reclaims the property papers? But even if they do get the papers, how will that prevent Indu from marrying her?

Will Sanchi attempt to have the Tiwari clan booted out of her house on her wedding day?! That will definitely make Indu call off the wedding especially if he believes the Tiwari's version of events. I can just imagine them making out that Sanchi only agreed to marry him for his money, and how she is nothing but a golddigger.

I hope CV's don't go down the no-marriage track again. It was a big mistake before, and will be an even bigger mistake to do it again. But I must admit I won't believe they are getting married until Indu actually fills Sanchi's maang!

Namita-M thumbnail
Suki, I agree. Will be relieved once the mangal sutra and Sindoor are done. I can already imagine the fights between INSA after marriage.
madanike thumbnail
I still dont believe sanchi has agreed to marry him but until puts mangalsootra and sindoor .I will definitely not believe it till then.I just hope they dont bring this marriage down
ashok80 thumbnail
Awesome Post Suki...Your post always captures in depth analysis of the situation prevalent in RJN...
I too agree with you on the apprehension of INSA Marriage. However i am more or less sure..that they will be married this time...coz of the following reasons... more of which are indirect but major influence on the outcome.
Sanchi keeps on praying to God to help remove the obstacles in her & Parent's life especially Tiwari clan who have always used influence to put Mathurs in trouble...who better that Indu Singh & Malti can help her at this stage.They are more influential than Tiwari's plus Malti has own axe to dig with Tiwari.
Last episode, Veena cursed Shobha that she will suffer for the problems that she has created for them. Shobha is collecting money from Tiwari's so that her daughter and son have enough money in their life. However if INSA get married, her kids will suffer to no avail, as Mannu & Roop have obsession for Sanchi & Indu respectively.This eliminates Roop being married off to Indu (My biggest fear out of all the possible options as Sanchi might switch places with her for the marriage)
Sanchi has realised that Indu Singh can't be driven out of her life...after the fake pandit scam...also the amount of drama & blackmail she had to go through after this was too much to take for her & her family. like wearing short dresses, humiliation in colony etc. She would have just realised marrying Indu all these issues would be stopped as she just has to deal with Indu.
She might be planning something sinister with Indu like using him for property back, protection from lecturers like shukla etc. and then seeing him off after she achieves her goal in topping the university so that she can divorce him off later. But during this phase she might realise that he is a good person.
Lats but not the least, CV's will dig their own grave by planting this fake INSA Marriage track again.
Namita-M thumbnail
Brilliant post Ashok. I agree, Sanchi will be manipulative to get her house back. There is a saying : jab siidhe haath seh ghee nah nikle toh ungli tedhi karni padti hai"
She has to beat Tiwari at his own game!
Ginny87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sanchi is the type of character who will take the marriage seriously for the world to see but just between hubbyand wife, I don't know. She hates Indu and her priority right now is to get their house back. But then, I don't know, its too darn confusing. Guess we will have to wait nad watch!