Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Nancy_NUTS

Goldie

Nancy_NUTS

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
I am watching the show from starting, and i really feel some of the tracks were exaggerated/handled badly

1. The Rashi and Ginni going to their friends party and Ginni being pushed in the pool by her freinds, (yeah they were actually trying to push Rashi) i was like are children too insensitive that they'll push friends and even if not friends then class mates into the pool? and then the host never looked like 13 year oldie

2. Ginni's singing-c'mon can we have the child artist singing the songs instead of using the original versions?

3. Ravi-Rashi drama over birthday party

4. Rocky pulling a cart and doing labor work to earn money. seriously i don't see parents making there children do such works no matter what!

5. Ginny's teacher who was shouting at the top of her lungs and behaving as if she is not selecting students for play but talking to some criminals

5. This present track where Ravi is getting afraid bcoz some boys are just after her, she getting nightmares and all, OMG we girls face so many such situations, don't we? If we'll get afraid that easily, fir toh ho gya kaamLOL...

NOTE:- m NOT all bashing this show, Parvarrish is far far better than other Saas-Bahu crapSleepy, and i love the portrayal of Sweety-Lucky and Jeet-Pinky, just have a lil problem with how they are showing children and their behavior

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

yogithabeLuv4gamesriatagorerose-girl-HibiscusR-riniiiiPriyank.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Parvarish-a bit exaggerated?" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
I agree some of its tracks wer exaggerated specially da Lucky G Sweety G track in which Lucky G was totally a changed kaminey husband nd sent her wife to her mayika coz of bebe..ConfusedAngry nd wen da track ended he suddenly again become bhole bhale..ConfusedROFL ( still did'nt get it wat was da matter with him..Confused Cv's handled dat track very badly..Ouch i hated dat track da most)  nd da rocky Lucky G football over emotional track in which rocky started doing chichori harktein.. D'oh(it was too bad much drama 4 me..D'oh) nd den da Raavi rashi fight over brday party track,..D'oh (i simply hated Parvarish in these 3 tracks..Angry jst did'nt found Parvarish a light hearted show in dese 3 tracks..)

Other den dat i liked all other tracks..Embarrassed Specially Ginny lost nd found track was da best..Tongue

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 05 May 2012 at 3:28pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nancy_NUTS100prabhLuv4gamesPriyank.yipee

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
I always said the execution of Parvarish is definitely dramatic..and they have to lessen that..

bt thinking from a different point of view..in case children are watching..and if they see the issues getting solved in a simple manner they may not get the seriousness...same with parents too...so a bit of exaggeration may work sometimes...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhLuv4gamesNancy_NUTSNimbuMirchiPriyank.

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Actually it is audience who are responsible .See the TRP of Parvarish is not good , Though it is one of the best shows ...People or most of them prefer melodrama ,and at 9:30 slot there is on melodramatic circus going on a Plus channel , so to compete with that Djs are compromising on storytelling .

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-swati-rose-girlNancy_NUTS100prabhLuv4games-HibiscusR-NimbuMirchiShwets1502Priyank.Samraat_92

asma08

asma08

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

I always said the execution of Parvarish is definitely dramatic..and they have to lessen that..

bt thinking from a different point of view..in case children are watching..and if they see the issues getting solved in a simple manner they may not get the seriousness...same with parents too...so a bit of exaggeration may work sometimes...

I agree. I am glad they are focusing on the "smaller" issues that might be a big concern to children and adults.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NimbuMirchi

tumdeep

Groupbie

tumdeep

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
yah i hatted lucky g  sweety g and perfume track

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv4gamesSamraat_92

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
i love the show..but agree with the point..specially i hated lucky g-sweety g separation track

Post Reply New Post

Go to top