Posted: 11 years ago
what will be gauri's reaction when anandhi slaps her bola bala jagat. Any guesses???  Edited by wizsug - 11 years ago
as we all know😍she is adrsh illigal wife and bahu🐷...so..🥺.🤢🥺🤢 Edited by payalibm - 11 years ago
Shocked as shown!! She might start screaming on Anandi for slapping her lil puppet😒...then i wish A slaps her too😈 
i guess she will fume out "how dare you to slap my bhola bhala pati if there is someone to slap him that will be no one else,it should be me n tell this to my sasuma too"😆😆
Originally posted by diakpr

i guess she will fume out "how dare you to slap my bhola bhala pati if there is someone to slap him that will be no one else,it should be me n tell this to my sasuma too"😆😆

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Originally posted by -Perseus-

Shocked as shown!! She might start screaming on Anandi for slapping her lil puppet😒...then i wish A slaps her too😈 

😍 😍  😍
Originally posted by -Perseus-

hope it happens😍
these two idiots should be slapped😡
I wish as soon as Gauri opens her mouth to Scream, Anandi gives a tight slap to her too & shut her mouth... For God's sake hope Anandi dsnt start her melodrama n instead give them gud answer
Originally posted by sanju777

I wish as soon as Gauri opens her mouth to Scream, Anandi gives a tight slap to her too & shut her mouth... For God's sake hope Anandi dsnt start her melodrama n instead give them gud answer

i 2nd u
simply w8ng 4 monday epi.😍 😍
even i wish anadhi slaps gawari...it will be more interesting to see than jagaya being slapped. 

after all we have seen jagya being slapped a lot of time.  now its time to slap gawari...