Page 1
Page   of 104
Page 2 Page 104

Devil_kriti

IF-Sizzlerz

Devil_kriti

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Hey Guyz,u know me Kriti and I'm here with my SS    
Pure Love Have the Ability to Change the Person...after read the name some of u guesses the story line...so I'm not wasting my time to give u prologue...and Guyz its my first attempt of SS...I hope u like my ss 

Index :-
part 1 : page 1 (scroll down)
part 2 : page 7
part 3 : page 13
part 4 : page 18
part 5 : page 27
part 6 : page 34
part 7 : page 42
part 8 : page 52
part 9 : page 62
part10: page 69
part11: page 82
part12(last part) :96
Epilogue :101

Edited by Kriti_rox - 26 October 2012 at 11:35pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19dreamland2011aar123NihsonRedrose21TANVI_SEXYshonadesireKaJen_addictionvidu87sowmyadharinipinky.paddaKaJen-amaZaynojaswi_kajenUnKnFascinationjanu1610anumeha_rajat--Mahi--Jyo_KsgNorz...vibha...Trouble.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pure Love...ability to change d person ARepilge101" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Devil_kriti

IF-Sizzlerz

Devil_kriti

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
                        Part 1

A girl of age 20 is sitting on the bed...with the bridal dress her face is covered with long veil...and the room is decorated with flowers...and she wait for her unwanted husband to come and rape her...and the door clicks open and a guy wearing golden sherwani enter the room...he came near the bed...and

Guy :maaf kijiyega riddhima ji...aapne jo mujhse umeede lagai hogi wo main puri nhi karsakta...(yes and the girl is Riddhima Gupta...and now RIDDHIMA _____)...kyonki main ek baal bhramchari hoon aur maine kisi bhi stri ko na chine ki sogandh khayi hai...aapse shaddi bhi maine sirf apni marti maa...ko thodi khushi dene k liye ki thi...

(To listen all this riddhima doing bhangra garba geeda...all the dance forms in herheart...and she uncovered her duppata and with excitemant...and then we show her beautiful face with a big smile...)

Riddhima :oh thank u sooo much siddhant...(and riddhima so called husband is Siddhant modi sis is 23 years old and verysharif bacha of his parents)...tum nhi jaante tumne mere dil se kitni bari tension utaar di...whoo...(she take a sigh of relief...warna pata hai mujhe kitni tension ho rhi thi...tum jaise champu k saath main apni suhag raat manaungi...yuck...mujhe toh soch k hi...ewww eww...bura mat maanna...par jo sach tha maine wo kaha...

Sid :(with smile)nhi riddhima ji ismain bura maanne wali konsi baat hai...jo sach hai wo sach hai...

Riddhima :ha sahi kaha...acha ek baat sunlo...main koi ek achi biwi wale koi kaam nhi karne wali...like tumhare kapde nikalna...khana banana...mujhse ye sab kaam nhi hote...

Sid :Riddhima ji khaana banane k liye yahan par chef hai...aur kapde toh main khud hi nikalleta hoon...(he said very sweetly and innocently...)

Riddhima :ok cool...lekin main ek kaam bohot ache se karne wali hoon...tumhare paise udana...ghar se toh bade ameer lagte ho...(she said while looking at the interiors)

Sid :nhi nhi riddhima ji...aap galat samajh rhi hai...ye toh humare duur k bhaiya ka ghar hai...aur humara ghar toh...jamnagar main hai...aur humare maa baba bhi wahi rehte hai...aur hum toh apne bhaiya ki company main hi assistant manager ki post par hai...aur humari salary sirf Rs 10,000 hai jismain se 5 hazar hum apne ghar bhej dete hai...

Riddhima :(in mind)oh god meri toh kismat hi phuti hai...ek baap hai wo bhi kangal aur ek pati mila wo bhi kangal...ab main kaise apni saari wishes puri karoongi...

(guyz riddhima is totally a spoil girl who loves shopping parties and all but due to her father less salary...she unable to fullfill her desires...then she made boyfriends and spent their money...her parents are very well aware of their daughter acts...to they decided to get her married...but she is not ready for the marriage so her mom blackmail her with her fake heartattack...coz she loves her mom)

few days passed...and these days sid is busy in his office work and riddhima...at home busy in watching movies...riddhima ignores sid mostly...she wears jeans and top...at homes and also not wearing sindoor and mangalsutra
                                                                                    ~~~~**~~~~**~~~~**~~~~**~~~~

hey guyz here's the first part...I hope u all like it...and guyz sorry is part main armaan ka naam o nishan nhi tha...plz click like tab and leave ur comments...
ok bye t.c
kriti

Edited by Kriti_rox - 05 May 2012 at 9:52am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889harini19kashish_23dreamland2011peachgirlbhavyaksgiansrtarcoolfrendzNihson-_Sweta_-aar123Stupidcupid1234nikky_angelday_lilyshami810wilddevil2010anishaalluriRedrose21-Pia-Amoon.88Jyo.KG_dbhusainTANVI_SEXYakshiankitaRihooHawsshonadesireKaJen_addictionpinky.paddaGudduluvsvidu87blessed4moonlight2630Fimmypreety88awesomeHR-DMG4lifeKaJen-amaZaynAMMY12freya123...vibha...crazyskyMrMrsChiping.teenorchidcrazy4KASH_ARjiyaa_mJyo_Ksganumeha_rajatNorz_Oishi_

awesome

IF-Rockerz

awesome

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
hi dear
awesome part
loved it
omg sid is bharamchaariLOL
i loved ridhima character
waiting 4 armaan entry
plz cont soon

Devil_kriti

IF-Sizzlerz

Devil_kriti

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awesome

hi dear
awesome part
loved it
omg sid is bharamchaariLOL
i loved ridhima character
waiting 4 armaan entry
plz cont soon

hey dear,
thanks Smile
I m glad u like it...

Edited by Kriti_rox - 05 May 2012 at 10:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awesome

Devil_kriti

IF-Sizzlerz

Devil_kriti

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
guyz plz yaar comment karo itne kya bhao kha rhe ho sab ek comment karne main...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awesome

Jyo_Ksg

IF-Sizzlerz

Jyo_Ksg

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Hiee deary, 
nice part.. thanks for the pm

SacredLove

Goldie

SacredLove

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged