Writers Corner

   

the same room (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

NinaArief

Senior Member

NinaArief

Joined: 10 January 2012

Posts: 418

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niknavyu

okay the link u gave wasnt working so i found this from ur post
 
first when i started it i dint understand ki what was happening but then slowly the picture started becoming clearer n the whole second half i read with tears in my eyes
it is beautifully written dear
n it is kind of a story with great things to lesrn from
 
u r an awesome writer dear
btw wats ur name i am nikki


well thank you nikki,
for the sweet comments.
im nina arief, for all virtual intenets and purposes..


Edited by NinaArief - 18 May 2012 at 2:02am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the same room (Page 3)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel-likeDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel-likeDevil

Joined: 29 January 2010

Posts: 18101

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Ninaa!
 
 
She fell down, her mother forgot the world and rushed to her, kissed her little head, bought her an ice-cream, took her hand and walked on - if I had given my parents enough time, perhaps if I had been stubborn, would they have come around? Maybe they will. It gives me hope more than I can ask for. It feels like the universe is sending me a signal that my parents too will accept me one day.
 
 
^^This part.. is so beautiful and touched my heart, made me cry..
 
you should write more.. you write in a way that touches people.. keep going, looking forward to more from you.. Clap And, a good message/story :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NinaArief

NinaArief

Senior Member

NinaArief

Joined: 10 January 2012

Posts: 418

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

Ninaa!
 
 
She fell down, her mother forgot the world and rushed to her, kissed her little head, bought her an ice-cream, took her hand and walked on - if I had given my parents enough time, perhaps if I had been stubborn, would they have come around? Maybe they will. It gives me hope more than I can ask for. It feels like the universe is sending me a signal that my parents too will accept me one day.
 
 
^^This part.. is so beautiful and touched my heart, made me cry..
 
you should write more.. you write in a way that touches people.. keep going, looking forward to more from you.. Clap And, a good message/story :)


thank you angel-like-devil,, so this makes you a devil in disguise as an angel or the other way around??
i have seeen both sides through my best friend , and hence i could relate as i wrote it.
god bless you for the encouregement youve given me. i would love to see your comments on these too, please be an angel and do comment.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2933866


http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2967779

thanks
 

-Aarya-

Goldie

-Aarya-

Joined: 02 November 2010

Posts: 1613

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Where one story ends another begins and every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end!

Excellente...


Edited by -Aarya- - 19 May 2012 at 7:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NinaArief

NinaArief

Senior Member

NinaArief

Joined: 10 January 2012

Posts: 418

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aarya-

Where one story ends another begins and every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end!

Excellente...


thanks loads aarya, i agree, life is a cirlce esp in moments like these.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aarya-

wishfulthinking

Senior Member

wishfulthinking

Joined: 10 October 2011

Posts: 363

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NinaArief

Originally posted by wishfulthinking

I really liked it. Beautifully written! Thumbs Up



thank you very much umm wishfullthinking??


Shan :))

Keep me posted. Looking forward to reading more of your work. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NinaArief

abhiya_kapi

IF-Dazzler

abhiya_kapi

Joined: 06 August 2006

Posts: 3453

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Wow Nina too much emotional and sensitive story you have written. It seems you have gone through lot of rough paths in your life, that reflects in your writing and it really touches heart when so many emotions reflects in one story.

I wish I could write so many emotions in my story too, but really I am not an emotional person, but indeed I learned lot of emotions from your story and it's my pleasure to read your story.

Good work. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NinaArief

NinaArief

Senior Member

NinaArief

Joined: 10 January 2012

Posts: 418

Posted: 23 May 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by renu4u

Wow Nina too much emotional and sensitive story you have written. It seems you have gone through lot of rough paths in your life, that reflects in your writing and it really touches heart when so many emotions reflects in one story.

I wish I could write so many emotions in my story too, but really I am not an emotional person, but indeed I learned lot of emotions from your story and it's my pleasure to read your story.

Good work. Clap


allow me to clarify , its not my story - its the aftermath of my best friends divorce. my depression  was no less than hers bcz she's like a sister to me.
im glad you liked it. thank you for teh lovely comment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhiya_kapi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Writers Corner Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.