Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

NinaArief

NinaArief

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..KaJenDelena..

Wow! Girl, you have some serious writing skills. The piece as a whole is obstract and so bloody appealing... almost addictive in a sense where within each sentence you unravel a deeper meaning, a underlying story. I love the whole idea of interlocking all the same situations, with different views and outcomes; the result is close to perfection. It was honestly beautiful and one of the most original things I have read in a long time. I LOVED it, your definately going in my fave writer category. Please notify me on your next piece.

Priyanka. 

well iam honored to recieve such an amazing comment from a splendid writer like yourself.. but honestly yours was more heart wrenching.. *dancing around jumping with joy* 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the same room (Page 2)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..KaJenDelena..

..KaJenDelena..

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NinaArief

Wow! Girl, you have some serious writing skills. The piece as a whole is obstract and so bloody appealing... almost addictive in a sense where within each sentence you unravel a deeper meaning, a underlying story. I love the whole idea of interlocking all the same situations, with different views and outcomes; the result is close to perfection. It was honestly beautiful and one of the most original things I have read in a long time. I LOVED it, your definately going in my fave writer category. Please notify me on your next piece.

Priyanka. 

well iam honored to recieve such an amazing comment from a splendid writer like yourself.. but honestly yours was more heart wrenching.. *dancing around jumping with joy* 

I disagree, mine was a fic with no base to reality or experience, it was just a moment thing that got me writing it. Your's however had meaning and that made it more beautiful. But thank you for the compliment Nina, right? ;)

NinaArief

NinaArief

NinaArief

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged

Priyanka. 

I disagree, mine was a fic with no base to reality or experience, it was just a moment thing that got me writing it. Your's however had meaning and that made it more beautiful. But thank you for the compliment Nina, right? ;)

yup i'm nina arief (although that is a virtual alias) and you are priyanka right?  - and thank you again for the compliments, yours is a diffferent, moving story and a beautifull narration, mine is just an idea that popped into my head due my depression over my best friend's divorce, and my narration doesn't stand a chance compared to yours.. i always admire people who write in the 3rd person perspective, bcz i am personally very poor at it, most of my works start of in the 3rd person but end up in first person.

Edited by NinaArief - 07 May 2012 at 4:41am

..KaJenDelena..

..KaJenDelena..

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

Priyanka. 

yup i'm nina arief (although that is a virtual alias) and you are priyanka right?  - and thank you again for the compliments, yours is a diffferent, moving story and a beautifull narration, mine is just an idea that popped into my head due my depression over my best friend's divorce, and my narration doesn't stand a chance compared to yours.. i always admire people who write in the 3rd person perspective, bcz i am personally very poor at it, most of my works start of in the 3rd person but end up in first person.

Nina Arief, thats a totes cute name, and yup my name is Priyanka. LOL!  You are so adorable, although I completely disagree with your opinion about your own work, I guess nothing I might say will change your opinion as once a writer makes up their mind its set in stone. But without sugar-coating and any of that, your story was original and a pleasure to read! And thank you so much for your sweet words ;) I am sorry about your best friend but everything happens for a reason, and I am sure whatever God has planned its for the better!

Once a door closes, another always opens. Hopefully everything falls into place for her. 

Thats ironic about what you said about writing in 3rd person because I totally respect those writers whom can write in first person and actually do it well! I have tried before but boy its hard! And you do it only too well- so envious! ;)

NinaArief

NinaArief

NinaArief

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged

Priyanka. 

Nina Arief, thats a totes cute name, and yup my name is Priyanka. LOL!  You are so adorable, although I completely disagree with your opinion about your own work, I guess nothing I might say will change your opinion as once a writer makes up their mind its set in stone. But without sugar-coating and any of that, your story was original and a pleasure to read! And thank you so much for your sweet words ;) I am sorry about your best friend but everything happens for a reason, and I am sure whatever God has planned its for the better!

Once a door closes, another always opens. Hopefully everything falls into place for her. 

Thats ironic about what you said about writing in 3rd person because I totally respect those writers whom can write in first person and actually do it well! I have tried before but boy its hard! And you do it only too well- so envious! ;)

nina is my mum's maiden name and arief my dad's . and since i'm a bit of, actually a lot of both (you know the bio Wink) i decided on this name. thanks a ton for the wishes for my friend, priyanka.
and your also right about changing my mind - it takes even me a lot to change my mind.
LOL, the grass is always greener on the other side, those who can write in first person want to do it in 3rd person, and those who can in 3rd - want to be able to in 1st person...

wishfulthinking

wishfulthinking

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I really liked it. Beautifully written! Thumbs Up

NinaArief

NinaArief

NinaArief

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wishfulthinking

I really liked it. Beautifully written! Thumbs Up

thank you very much umm wishfullthinking??

wishfulthinking

.-Nikki-.

IF-Addictz

.-Nikki-.

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
okay the link u gave wasnt working so i found this from ur post

first when i started it i dint understand ki what was happening but then slowly the picture started becoming clearer n the whole second half i read with tears in my eyes
it is beautifully written dear
n it is kind of a story with great things to lesrn from

u r an awesome writer dear
btw wats ur name i am nikki

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Writers Corner Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.