PSH is indeed different

watergirl68in thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
At 15 no one should be foisted with such a burden...falling in love with Sugni more and more, her values and integrity, her resolve to stick by them even in adverse situation clearly sets an example, felt very good that she never used the money.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Is she 15? I thought she was 18? ðŸ˜•
Reality is even more shocking and disgusting, many Bedni girls enter the "profession" at a younger age, from 14-16, but they cant show that on TV.
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Very true! I admire Sugni's character and the actress is also doing an amazing job! Sugni is fighting for her dignity and will not give up!
SweetiShobhy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😲 She is 15 i thought she is older ðŸ˜² ...but indeed she is doing a wonderful job
rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sugni is 18 years old. Its her mom Gulabiya who was 15 years when she had to take up the responsibility of taking care of her brothers after their mother (Gulabiya's mother) had died.
But I still think this whole bedni thing in real life is sad 😭😭😭.
I mean every woman should have the right ot decide whether she wish to marry or not. She shouldn't have to grow up thinking her fate is already written and that she has to be a bedni, it makes me mad 😡😡😡

cyrine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sugni is not 15.
And ya she is doing an awesome job portraying the charcter soo well!