Hitler Didi

FF: Business Deal-HD saga in my way: lst pt/pg-110 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 112

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
ma agee agee agee with new update Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989clustersofstar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Business Deal-HD saga in my way: lst pt/pg-110 (Page 9)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Chapter-5

Indira returns to India after 4 days. Mahesh goes to receive her from airport. Indira gives her files to Mahesh with an attitude without noticing admiring look in Mahesh's eyes. 

Indira "As I remember today I have to interview my PA right… mmm Mr." Mahesh "Mahesh mam." 

Indira "Yes, Mr. Mahesh. Is everything ready for the interview" 
Mahesh "Yes, mam. I delayed the interview as you just landed I thought you want to take rest and then reach the office-" 
Indira cuts him "Due to flight delay I am late for the office and I hate going late to office. Let's first go to office and complete the interview. And by the way I donot need to take any rest, I am perfectly fine" saying so Indira sits in the car along with Mahesh and asks driver to take her to the office. 

By the time Indira reached the office, the front office is filled with young men and women. It is looking like people came for fashion show, girls with full makeup and boy with a lot of perfume which gave Indira head ache. Everyone is talking with each other as if they came for some party. As Mahesh informed that interview is delayed due to Indira's arrival will be late, everyone are relaxed. No one is expecting Indira at this time. Indira folder her hand and shouts "Is this a fish market are office.  As I remember you people might have come for the interview not for the fashion show" there is a pin drop silence in the hall. Indira turns towards Mahesh "Mr. Mahesh, I did not like any candidate present here, you can send them all" 

Mahesh turns towards them with helpless look says "Sorry to say you people are not selected for the interview in preliminary round, so please leave the premises" 

Indira who is looking at every one turns to leave and stops when she hears "Excuse me, but as I know there is an interview now for PA post. How can you complete a preliminary round just by looking at the faces, is this the way you conduct interview for PA. You people are running the office or doing some Fashion show here."

Everyoneis shocked to hear that someone raised their voice infront of Indira Sharma. Mahesh stands on his track with an open mouth staring at the person who raised his voice.Indira turns to look at the person; he looks into her eyes without any fear, slowly comes infront of her and stands without taking his eyes of her face adjusting his specs.A guy, wearing a loose shirt, oily head and big framed specs stands hugging his file in his hands[guys imagine the dressing of shukla sir in MJHT little similar] 

Indira "oh so you came for the interview" checks her watch and says "you are late by 45 minutes for the interview, so is the reason enough for your that you failed in your preliminary round." 

The person without hesitation says "I was told that interview is delayed for one hour, so I am 15minutes before the time… Miss Indira Sharma" 

Indira is taken back by hearing her name from stranger's lips. His voice is very husky when he taken her name. Indira immediately turns her face as if she controlling herself glares at Mahesh. Immediately Mahesh bends his head as he only delayed the interview for one hour. Indira turns towards the stranger without taking her eyes off his face says "Fine, send him to my cabin for the interview and can send rest of them" Indira goes from there. 
The stranger gives a smirk and turns towards Mahesh who is apologizing to the candidates came for interview and sending them away. The stranger gives his resume to Mahesh, goes and sits in the sofa with an attiude. Mahesh thinks 'he donot look that he came for PA post. If he did not wear that specs and if his dressing and hair style is little changed I can say he came to compete for CEO post in this company. Whatever why do I care, let him first get selected in this interview which I think is impossible in first place'

Mahesh goes into Indira's cabin "My I come in mam" 
Indira "come in" 
Mahesh gives the strangers resume. Indira take the resume in hand and reads the name 'Rishi Kumar' looks at Mahesh says "send him in" 
Mahesh "ok mam" 

Mahesh goes and asks the stranger "just go straight and right, you can find Miss Indira Sharma's cabin" The stranger "Thank you" and starts walking towards her cabin. Mahesh prays "god he should not get selected, oh I will miss my golden chance to work close with Indiraji" but I think god is in no mood to hear to Mahesh.

The stranger knocks at Indira's door "My I come in" Indira raises her head and says "come in" 

The stranger enter her room, suddenly Indira feels her cabin became small as aroma of the stranger filled the room and his big frame occupied more space. Indira's eyes met with the stranger and became captivate with his eyes under his specs.He an ordinary looking guy; he just looks average, with his regular dressing,his shirt which is very loose to his frame, his sticky hairstyle and his specs. There is nothing special in the guy except his voice; there is an authority in his voice which can bind the air.Indira's mind sends a 'danger' signal, she is shocked to core. She never felt in this way before. The mere look of the stranger is making her restless; this is really what Indira donot like. Indira decided to take the interview of the stranger and reject him on the spot by hurting his ego, in the same way as he hurt her ego in the hall. But now the stranger's eyes are challenging her, she cannot identify what is the 'danger' around him and what is the challenge he is throwing at her. But she is ready for any type of challenge. 

Indira "take your seat", the stranger take his seat infront of her. 
Indira looks into his resume and says "Mr. Rishi kumar, Graduation in commerce, Delhi university. So why do you think I should give this job to you. Graduation in commerce, I can get a lot of people of this degree. You are not even a post graduate" 

Rishi Kumar"A post graduate person wonot come to work as a PA. He will expect better position. And more over I have the ability to work as a machine non-stop which is really needed for a PA" tells to himself'under you' 

Indira is lip tight, she did not like the confidence of the stranger or you can say she is getting impressed with his confidence which she did not liked a bit, she want to degrade his saying he did only graduation but it backfired her. Indira "why did not you do post-graduation. You too might have applied for better job" 
Rishi Kumar"Due to some personal reasons I could not do my post-graduation, If I have done sure, I would have applied for better job" 
Indira raises her eye brow "so you call this job profile as low one" 
Rishi Kumar"I did not said that, you yourself said that now by calling the job profile as low which makes that working as you PA is a low job profile" Indira is trapped in her own words, she gets angry. She takes the phone and calls Mahesh "Come to my cabin"

Mahesh enters the cabin, seeing Indira's face he is sure Mr. Stranger did not get the job. Mahesh feels happy but his happiness is little lived when Indira said "Type the appointment letter on the Name of Mr. Rishi Kumar. From today I am appointing him as my PA. Tell him his salary and company policies and ask him to join immediately-"
Rishi kumar cuts Indira in middle "I cannot join immediately" 
Indira glares at Rishi and Mahesh gives what-is-this-man-like look to Rishi Kumar. 
Rishi kumar continues "according to you HR I have minimum of one week to one month in hand before joining the office. So I need one week to shift to Delhi and join in the office" 
Indira raises her eyes brow "oh, so any problem with the salary. You can tell me that also." 
He gives a smirk which caught her breath in her throat. 
Rishi kumar continues "I have no problem with the package your HR offered. Anyway thanks for asking Miss. Indira Sharma" he takes her name once again huskily making her swallow her saliva. 
His voice is affecting her which she did not really like or you can she still did not noticed the point.She donot know what made her to appoint Rishi kumar as her PA may be his confident or to accept the challenge his eyes are throwing at her. 
Indira slowly said "ok, then I will expect you after one week in the office by 9AM"

Rishi Kumar raises from his chair towering her with his height and frame. Without thinking Indira rises from her seat. Rishi kumar forwards his hand as if he is fixing a business deal between them. Indira looks at his hand and then into his eyes and take his hand for a hand-shake. That is the mistake they both did, when their hands came into contact they felt a current run down their spines as if sparks flying in air.

Is this Indira's first step towards journey of Love or first step towards the journey of Pain…?Let's wait and see.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ushaliMudrika25clustersofstaraysha1989anju011kirti123IFfirst.SilentPrincessloveinshi

IFfirst

IF-Dazzler

IFfirst

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
lovely what a beginning looking fwd to next updateClapSmile

Edited by IFfirst - 16 May 2012 at 9:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

Faria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Faria.

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
fab update preethi..But missing sara a lot.I want saraish update. looking forward 2 next part.

-PD-

clustersofstar

Goldie

clustersofstar

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
nice update

-PD-

aysha1989

Goldie

aysha1989

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
That was a nice update.. But I have a request can you not show that Indira is all falling for Rishi so quickly... try to make it a bit slow... Like I'm saying this because I think that falling (or getting attracted) for a guy just like that for a girl like Indira.. you know doesn't fit well...
Thank you Smile

clustersofstar

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faria-

fab update preethi..But missing sara a lot.I want saraish update. looking forward 2 next part.

Sara kaliya their is alot of time Faria... Indira has to fall in love and marry Rishi then enters Sameer... so you have to wait

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aysha1989

That was a nice update.. But I have a request can you not show that Indira is all falling for Rishi so quickly... try to make it a bit slow... Like I'm saying this because I think that falling (or getting attracted) for a guy just like that for a girl like Indira.. you know doesn't fit well...
Thank you Smile

Indira is a though girl but not a men hater like HD so falling in love is not hard for her... but will try to show strong points and more over my story involve Lust and Love both.. so you can never say when Lust turned in love LOL

aysha1989

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.