Hitler Didi

FF: Business Deal-HD saga in my way: lst pt/pg-110 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 112

Faria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Faria.

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Beautiful update pri.Sam was staring at indus pic.Rishi teased sam.Lol.Loved their cute T&J fight.Lovely update.Keep it up.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Business Deal-HD saga in my way: lst pt/pg-110 (Page 8)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

clustersofstar

Goldie

clustersofstar

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
sweet update

Mudrika25

Mudrika25

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
really awesome...
please pm me next time whenever you update... 

aysha1989

Goldie

aysha1989

Posted: 13 May 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
That was a nice update.. Poor Sameer got caught staring at a girls pic.. LOL
Continue soon Smile

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
hey all

i just want to put an important note on my FF Embarrassed

Business Deal is not a love-dovy story like my previous FFs calculated risk and Hum-tum but it contains love, lust, romance, manipulation and violence.

The main lead of this FF 'Sameer Diwan' character has some grey shades and Indira sometimes may behave very rudely.

I will try my best to present FF in attractive way but if you feel it is boring than please bare with me, because i donot want to stop this FF in middle however it may shape at the end... i really liked this FF when i imagined the story in my mind.Embarrassed

One more thing, while reading this FF if you find my any offended content in any way, please notify me so that i can edit it. I will try my best not to write anything in offensive way but still we may never know... hope you people will support me...

About update, i will update next part tomorrow - First meet of Rishi and Indira - The Game Begins...

Edited by preethimadhavg - 15 May 2012 at 2:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saneha85aysha1989

saneha85

Groupbie

saneha85

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

hey all

i just want to put an important note on my FF Embarrassed

Business Deal is not a love-dovy story like my previous FFs calculated risk and Hum-tum but it contains love, lust, romance, manipulation and violence.

The main lead of this FF 'Sameer Diwan' character has some grey shades and Indira sometimes may behave very rudely.

I will try my best to present FF in attractive way but if you feel it is boring than please bare with me, because i donot want to stop this FF in middle however it may shape at the end... i really liked this FF when i imagined the story in my mind.Embarrassed

One more thing, while reading this FF if you find my any offended content in any way, please notify me so that i can edit it. I will try my best not to write anything in offensive way but still we may never know... hope you people will support me...

About update, i will update next part tomorrow - First meet of Rishi and Indira - The Game Begins...
Het priti,,,,, Bindas likso iss FF... I'll be dere read every thread of ur FF

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

aysha1989

Goldie

aysha1989

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
I would love to give it a chance so I'm with you dear...
Will wait for the update Smile

-PD-

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
i want to clarify small point here my story is not a sad story... i never read or write sad stories Wink
it will have a happy ending..Embarrassed my SaRa Day Dreaming

as SRK say at the end if everything is not happy then think that picture aabe baaki hain mera dost LOL

aysha1989

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.