Hitler Didi

FF: Business Deal-HD saga in my way: lst pt/pg-110 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 112

-Sachin-

IF-Dazzler

-Sachin-

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Congrats!!! Preeti!!! Now I Have To Say You'r A Writer!!!! Tum Toh Accho-2 Ki Chutti Kar Dogi... Wink

Really Ek Saath 3 FF Likhna... Clap

Keep It Up... Hope To See Your FF's on Word Press Also,...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Business Deal-HD saga in my way: lst pt/pg-110 (Page 5)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rads14

wow.. another ff !
Amazing concept!!
simply loved it!!
First part was awesome..Smile
looking forward for reading the rest of the story.. Big smile

Smile

hey Radha, thanks for your commentSmile

Edited by preethimadhavg - 07 May 2012 at 12:09am

rads14

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sachin-

Congrats!!! Preeti!!! Now I Have To Say You'r A Writer!!!! Tum Toh Accho-2 Ki Chutti Kar Dogi... Wink

Really Ek Saath 3 FF Likhna... Clap

Keep It Up... Hope To See Your FF's on Word Press Also,...Smile

Thanks Sachin... wow i am a Writer Embarrassed it is good to hear...

about word press sure once i complete by 10th FF on a row will sure update my FF on word pressEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saneha85-Sachin-

..Mishh007..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Mishh007..

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
wow...luved yor ff...thnks for it...waiting to read more of it...you're simply brilliant...thnx...

Mudrika25

Mudrika25

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
amazing yaar...
just read the 1st part...nad your concept...
really awesome...
please pm me next time whenever you update...

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
hey all i am back with my update...

thanks to one and all who read my FF and liked it Embarrassed

here is the next part hope you will enjoy

aysha1989

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Chapter-2

A new day, a new victory – this became a regular matter for Indira. She looks like born to win. If she want to win a deal or tender or project she won't rest until unless she gets that. 'No Risk No Prize' this is want Indira believes. 

Indira reaches her Sharma Nivas, which is a big mansion which built by Indira's great grandfather.  The mansion has a lot of rooms and servant everywhere to look after it. Ishaan who is playing in the living room sees Indira entering the living room giving her car keys to the driver. Ishaan runs towards bed room chamber before Indira can come and shouts "Indira buvaa agaye hain" 

All the servants gets alerted. Munna who is betting on phone for a cricket match cancels his betting and cuts the call immediately. 

Sunanina who is eating Pizza puts the box under her bed and swallows the piece in her mouth hardly, because doctor adviced sunania to decrease her weight so Indira puts her on strict diet. 

Mandira who is trying her different types of dresses puts all of them in rack and takes her book sits on study table like reading her notes. 

Inder who is pushing kutumb not accepting the tablets immediately takes the tablets and sleeps turning other side. 

Kutumb smiles at her husband who is afraid of his own daughter and goes out to meet Indira. Kutumb is the only one who is not afraid of Indira. Indira goes to her room and freshen-ups. Kutumb comes to her room with juices. 

Kutumb "beta why you take so much stress. Enough of hard work, I really think it is time for you to get married" 

Indira takes the juices from kutumb "mom please aap lecture maat start kejiya" makes kutumb sit on the bed, lying on the bed Indira puts her head on kutumb's lap. 

Kutumb pats Indira's head affectionately and asks "kya baat hain, today my daughter looks tired." 

Indira "no mom, I am not tired. I am very happy that today I climbed one step to success in my resorts & hotel business. I just want to complete the project which will establish Sharma foundation to the roots again." 

Kutumb kisses on her forehead "ok, come have dinner and then please take rest without sitting again on your computer". 

Ishaan comes to Indira's room and whispers to kutumb "dadi please ask buvvaa about video game." 

Indira who is lying with closed eyes can still hear what is Ishaan is saying. 

Kutumb shows her hand as asking him to wait and says "Indira beta, oh Ishaan ka exams kal sa katam hojayegena tho video game dedu vusee." 

Indira opens her eyes and gets up from kutumbs lab and looks at Ishaan and kutumb. Ishaan keeps a baby face and kutumb keeps a requesting face. 

Indira "fine. But not today from tomorrow you can play your video games, understand" 

Ishaan gives his million dollar smile and runs to hug Indira gives her a kiss on her cheek and runs outside. Kutumb pats Indira's head and asks her to come for dinner. In Sharma Nivas everyone fears of Indira. She maintains every ones bank account and withdrawal limit. If anyone removes a lumb sum of amount more than the amount Indira allows to everyone for a month then they have to give her the explanation. She puts this strict rule to control Munna's gambling and Mandira's fashion fever. They spend money like water if Indira does not control the money.

Next day Sameer calls to Diwan mansion. 

Kiran lifts the call "hello" Sameer "dadi, how are you?" 

Kiran feels happy to hear Sameer's voice "Sameer beta, I am fine. How r you and when are you coming to India." 

Sameer "Dadi, just few more days I am coming to India. I am dieing to see you" 

Kiran "me too my grandson" 

Sameer "h-how is dad?" 

Sameer misses his dad but he is very angry on him for keeping him at a distance from him. Sameer happily accepted Simi and Uday as his parents but still craves for Yash's love. He couldnot bare that Yash secretly feels Sameer is the reason of his mother's death. So it is very rare that son and father talks. 

Kiran sighs and says "he lost some tender with just 1% or so he is very upset. He is in his room" 

Sameer "oh ok not a problem dadi. Leave it. I got to go will meet  you soon in India." 

Sameer cuts the call and switches on his laptop, goes to search engine and types "Diwan foundation lost the tender to" he gets results of "to Sharma foundation CEO…" 

Sameer "sharma foundation, I am hearing this name in recently more, let me find the name of the CEO" 

he opens the first links to read more about Sharma foundation CEO. 

Sameer reads the article "Indira Sharma, CEO of Sharma foundation. Ek ladki CEO hain. Interesting" 

Sameer always looks at overseas business with Uday and never concentrated on India business because Yash is handling it well and moreover Sameer never planning to return to India or take over Indian business. It is the request of Yash that Sameer should step into his shoes as soon as possible so Sameer started studying about Indian market from few days. Sameer is going to India to take over Diwan foundation. Whenever he learns about some lost project or deal then he reads that the deal or project is gone to Sharma groups/foundation. Sameer never concentrated on Sharma foundation though he knows it is there rival company but now it is making him curious to know more about Sharma Company. Sameer goes to photos to search Indira's photos. He is about to load Indira's picture his internet connect goes away. 

Sameer "oh know, fine no problem I am going to India will meet this Miss Indira Sharma whatever directly." 

Sameer switch off his labtop and lies on the bed keeping his hands as support says "Miss Indira Sharma it will be pleasant meeting you…" 

Indira who is walking in the garden feels someone called her and turns looking around her but finds no one. She shakes her head and goes into her room.

After few days - today Indira is going to some business tour for 4 days. As she fired her PA her HR department sends their HR intern Mr. Mahesh to work as her temporary PA. Indira rejected every candidate till now who came for the interview, she decides she will directly interview her PA as she want very efficient person as her PA. It is really a tough job for Mahesh to scope up with Indira's strict schedule and more over Mahesh is truly and madly in love with Indira, he drools over Indira half of the time instead of working. It is his good luck that Indira never noticed it; otherwise she should have fired Mahesh by now. 

In Sharma Nivas, Indira "Mahesh come with me in my car till airport, I will dictate some notes which you need to fax by this evening to XXX company" and Mahesh is about sit in the car with Indira, Mandira comes and says "di, business tour per jarahi ho" 

Indira "mandira time nahin hain point per avoo" 

Mandira "oh nothing di, I just want to join you till airport. Just to give sendoff" 

Indira knows mandira has some work with her, so she decides to speak with mandira on her way as she is getting late for the flight. 

Indira says "come sit in the car" 

Mahesh feels disappointed because he missed the golden opportunity to sit with Indira in her car, so close to her, cursing mandira he sits in the passenger seat next to the driver. 

Indira dictates the fax matter to Mahesh keeping an eye on mandira. On other side mandira is panic how to ask Indira to give her more money to buy some designed wear for her fashion show in the collage. As mandira already used all her months' pocket money, she left with no money. Mandira tried to ask kutumb but her mother said she cannot help this time. So, mandira decided to try her luck with Indira. 

After giving the notes to Mahesh, Indira "Mahesh, you can get down at office and complete your work. The day I return back arrange for the interviews of my PA" 

Mahesh nods his head and gets down at near stop of his office. 

Indira waits for Mandira to speak up but no use Mandira is still in her panic mood. Indira sighs and concentrates on her files. Indira and Mandira reach Airport. On other side Sameer and Rishi reaches India. Rishi went to freshen up and Sameer is standing with a coca in his hand. He is reading some news paper placed in the news stand sipping his drink. Indira gets her boarding pass and checks around her to take some coffee. 

Mandira "di jaye I will bring coffee for both of us" 

Indira nods her head and starts walking towards her terminal. She closes her file and about to put her file in her bag, unknowingly her elbow pushes Sameer. Indira did not notice this in her hurry goes towards her terminal. 

Sameer who is sipping his drinks spills the drink on his shirt, he checks his shirt and shouts "hey you…" turning towards Indira. 

But Indira already went little far from Sameer. He can only see her back, Mandira who is following Indira with coffee cups observes Indira unknowingly pushing the guy's drink, says "sorry" cutely to Sameer as if she is doing some meharbani on him.

Sameer gives an irritation look to mandira and turns his face to othersie before Indira can turn and see Sameer. Both miss each other to meet first time or see first time in a fraction of second.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

saneha85ushaliaysha1989clustersofstarkirti123.SilentPrincess-SupriyaluvsMN-loveinshiFaria..ByGod.Nancy

*angel94*

Goldie

*angel94*

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
-Reserved-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.