Hitler Didi

FF: Business Deal-HD saga in my way: lst pt/pg-110 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 112

Faria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Faria.

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
preethi ji what a start ---- awww i loved brotherly bonding b/w sam and  rishi... loved their maasti and friendly relationship...
andour indu is totally workaholic and   abit  sadu type... even yash dewan respect her talent...
he got shocked when he get  to knw  that indira  got   the tender...as  u  said  he puts  all his experience and hard work to get this tender..but akhir main indu  ka talent he work  kaam aya..

good  going 
 keep  it up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Business Deal-HD saga in my way: lst pt/pg-110 (Page 3)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mahkutty

IF-Sizzlerz

mahkutty

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
preeti,

I really liked your narration of first chapter... pretty impressive...

I don't know if I can read Indu with SameerDead but Rishi and Sameer together was a very good read and imagining how that would be was really fun..

Indu seems too strict and can't fire anyone just like that... poor PA... but waiting to see more of Hitlergiri by Indu!!!

keep going!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-..Mishh007..

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahkutty

preeti,

I don't know if I can read Indu with SameerDead but Rishi and Sameer together was a very good read and imagining how that would be was really fun..

Indu seems too strict and can't fire anyone just like that... poor PA... but waiting to see more of Hitlergiri by Indu!!!

keep going!!!!
i am planning to make you her temprory PA until Rishi kumar comes to join her as PA what sayLOL

mahkutty

IF-Sizzlerz

mahkutty

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

preeti,

keep going!!!!
i am planning to make you her temprory PA until Rishi kumar comes to join her as PA what sayLOL
Then, I am going to propose her and she is going to fire me or what ?LOL

I will write my portion myself... shall I one paragraph of my introduction in Sharma production

-PD-

Faria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Faria.

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged

preeti,

keep going!!!!

I will write my portion myself... shall I one paragraph of my introduction in Sharma production

preethi even i want  a cute  role  in ur ff...

ummm mujhe indira ki close friend bana do with whom she will share her pain..:D :D

Edited by -Faria- - 05 May 2012 at 10:45am

-PD-

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faria-

preeti,

keep going!!!!

preethi even i want  a cute  role  in ur ff...

ummm mujhe indira ki close friend bana do with whom she will share her pain..:D :D

Sure Faria, Indira will feel the first hurt and pain when Sameer enters her life... it is along way to go then sure will introduce you as her best friend Hug

Edited by preethimadhavg - 05 May 2012 at 11:03am

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged

preeti,

keep going!!!!

sure PM me mahesh will try to add the part LOL

rads14

IF-Dazzler

rads14

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
wow.. another ff !
Amazing concept!!
simply loved it!!
First part was awesome..Smile
looking forward for reading the rest of the story.. Big smile

Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.