Hitler Didi

FF: Business Deal-HD saga in my way: lst pt/pg-110 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 112

Page 1
Page   of 112
Page 3 Page 112

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmitGhangas

U write a essay.
yep dear it is the story of Hitler Didi in my style WinkLOL

donot know if you people like it or not but couldnot stop myself posting it here Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Business Deal-HD saga in my way: lst pt/pg-110 (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mahkutty

IF-Sizzlerz

mahkutty

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Preeti,

I feel bored to write like you... so mera bhi kuch chakkar chal do... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faria.-PD-

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
love the concept preeti
waiting to read this ff
i9t will be interesting to knw what role sam plays in rishi and indira's married life..
omg dieing to read it
do update soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faria.-PD-

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahkutty

Preeti,

ok mahesh tell me shall i use your name "Mahesh" as Indira's employee who drools on her LOL
if you give permission Embarrassed i am kidding sorry if i hurt youEmbarrassed

Faria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Faria.

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Preeti,

ok mahesh tell me shall i use your name "Mahesh" as Indira's employee who drools on her LOL

Nice offer...:D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I cannot stop myself from posting the first chapter...

here you go...

but after this i will slow down and will try to update this FF for every alternative dayWink

mahkutty

IF-Sizzlerz

mahkutty

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Preeti,

Yes, preeti go ahead... why sorry ? it is fine...

Me getting to work with Indu and my god, we will have lunch and tea together...

go ahead!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

-PD-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PD-

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Chapter-1

In US, Midnight a group of collage boys and girls meets at a place which is tagged as danger. We can see two groups are formed and they are cheering for some one.

One group is shouting "Rishi' Rishi'"

and another group is shouting "adi... adi..."

Betting is going on full swing on Rishi and Adi.

There come two guys on bike with their helmet on. Both shows there thump's to each other as if challenging each other and at the same time saying all the best to each other.

A girl who dressed herself with a bikini top and short skirt stands at the start point says "Ok guys, here the race starts, who first reaches here with the flag tied at the center of train track is the winner. So are you both ready."

Both the guys nods there head, the girl "ok then let's start the race 1-2-3 Go'" she drops the flag moving aside.

Both the bikers start there race. As soon as they reach half the distance to track, the train single turns green indicating the train's arrival. One biker hesitates a minute but the other crosses and goes near the flag and takes it and drives away from the track just the nick of the second the train passes on the track.

Every one holds their breath seeing the scene unfold infront of them. Girls close their eyes not to see any blood. As train passes they see the biker showing his flag and starts back to the starting point.

Every one cheers for the guy shouting "Rishi' Rishi'",

Rishi gets down his bike and removes his helmet shaking his hair, he pulls his wet hair back and gives flying kisses to all the girls who are cheering him.

He stops on his track when he sees shadow of a man standing at a distance folding his hands to his chest. Rishi throws his helmet at his friend, snatches the bet money and runs for his life.

The man standing in the shadow starts chasing Rishi first slowly and then increases his speed just like a panther that runs to attack his prey.

The profile of the man really matches the panther. His strong arms and legs, well builder body' when the man comes into light it is none other than Sameer Diwan.

Sameer runs and catches Rishi puts his strong arm around his neck.

Rishi shouts "help me, help me. Bachavu'"

Sameer "abee saale nutanki band kar. How many times I told you donot risk your life like this. This is the nth time I am warning you. If mom comes to know this she will be hurt. Police se tho tum loog nahin darr tha kam sa kam mom ko hurt tho maath karo"

Rishi "ok mare bhai. Just leave now, mera reputation ka sawal hain. See all the girls are looking at us."

Rishi is right all the girls are not looking but drooling over Sameer. Rishi gives a loopy smile to Sameer winking at him. Sameer gives an irritating look to the girls and goes from there followed by Rishi laughing loud to see Sameer's reaction towards the girls but giving flying kisses to cheerup the girls.

They both reach the house, Sameer and Rishi slowly tip toses into their house as they donot want to disturb their mother. As soon as Sameer and Rishi enters the living room and lights get turned on, there stands Simi Diwan folding her hands glaring at both Sameer and Rishi.

Sameer and Rishi says at the same time "oh mom we went to" Rishi "disco" Sameer "party", both look at each other and Rishi covers "vahee disco ma party" Sameer "ha ha mom disco ma party"

Simi says "if you both completed your lies than go back to your rooms we will talk about this in the morning" and goes from there to her bed room.

Sameer and Rishi go back to their room. They share the room from childhood, thought they are grownups now but still share the room. They decided once they get married they will take separate rooms, till then they will stay together.

Sameer "so be ready for the lecture from mom tomorrow."

Rishi carelessly sit before video game player starts playing.

Sameer shakes his head takes the specs on the table and goes near Rishi "remove your lens and wear these glasses, your eyes are becoming red. I donot understand when you have allergy to lens then why donot you wear glasses"

Rishi "glasses, you mean you want me to wear glasses and go out. Sam ya mera prestige ka sawal hain"

before sameer can ask something Rishi continues "what will girls think of me if I wear specs. No way"

Sameer thinks it is waste of time to argue with Rishi "fine leave it, we are going to India this weekend."

Rishi "kya, I am not coming. I want to stay here. Oh my god if I leave mera girlfriends ka kya hoga and by the way what will happen to your girlfriend Tanya"

Sameer rolls his eyes "kuch hain hoga. You can find someone in India atleast with some brain this time and about Tanya, she is not my girlfriend. She is just a bet between us that I will take her to a dinner date that's all. I won chapter close. If she imagines herself of my girlfriend I cannot help. Any way" sameer hiding his smile says "I am planning to get you married as soon as we reach India"

Rishi turns towards Sameer placing his hands on his ears as if he heard something horrible "bhaaai, shaadi no way"

sameer laughs louds, throws the pillow on Rishi "stop the drama Rishi."

Rishi catches the pillow and says "first will be your marriage than only mine."

Sameer "aaj thaka aasi koi ladhki peda nahin huge hain so Sameer Diwan ko impress kar sake."

Rishi "kisa patha who is made for whom. But I still believe someone somewhere is made for us" keeps a dreamy look.

Sameer rolls his eyes murmuring "someone somewhere is made for me' idiotic thought"

At the same time in India, some meeting is going on. A girl adjusting her pony stands at the projector describing the projects lose and gain ratio. She is dressed in a grey business skirt which goes just below her knees, white shirt and grey coat matching her skirt. She wears a watch to her left hand and diamond ring on her right ring finger. Small diamond tops shining on her ears. A dull lipstick and little mascara highlighting her eyes, a little blush on her cheeks. She is looking beautiful in her own. Her neutral and strict look on her face is not giving way her any feelings.

The girl turns her head asking "so gentleman, any questions" ' that Indira Sharma, CEO of Sharma foundation.

Every one nods as no. Indira "good, then can we seal the deal"

Everyone gets up to their seats to sign the papers.

Indira turns towards her PA, she comes running to give Indira pen to sign the deal. Indira tries to sign but pen did not write.

Indira glares at her PA. She looks horrified at Indira "Sorry mam, oh I I will bring another pen mam." She brings another pen and gives to Indira;

Indira takes the pen and says "you are fired."

Every one shocked for Indira's strict tone and spot decision, but no one rose there voice just showed sympathy to the young lady who just got fired.

Another business deal is done and sealed with Sharma foundation.

Indira checks her time only one hour left for tender to close. Indira immediately walks towards her parking slot. Her driver stands and goes towards the door to open for her.

Indira "give me the car keys."

The driver immediately gives the car keys and steps back. Indira sits on the wheels and starts the car with 4th gear and pulls the accelerator. She needs to reach the tender office to register her tender.

Indira want Sharma group to enter hotel and resorts business for which she done all the ground work and prepared good tender quotes to get government land for less amount. On other side Diwan's also quoted for the same tender. Indira reaches at the nick of time and registers her tender. She cannot believe anyone to send in her place to register Sharma's tender. It is really an important and prestige's project for Sharma's which will establish Sharma foundation to the roots once again.

Yash Diwan looks at Indira with impressive eyes. He really likes Indira's confidence and attitude. He feels it is the right attitude of a business woman. Yash goes near to Indira who is coming out of the office.

Yash "All the best Indira, but sorry to say Diwan foundation will sure win this tender. I have put my whole experience in making the tender"

Indira nods her head as acknowledging his wishes says "Experience time ka saat atha hain but hard work and dedication counts more than experience".

The tender is opened and announced "Tender goes to Sharma foundation"

Yash is shocked, he cannot believe as he puts all his experience and hard work to get this tender and Indira beats him with her hard work. Indira gives a victory look and goes from there.

Sharma Foundation won the tender by quoting just 1% less than Diwan Foundation.

Edited by preethimadhavg - 05 May 2012 at 10:19am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Mudrika25aysha1989anju011kirti123rads14--jiya--.SilentPrincess..Mishh007..loveinshiSwirledDreams-SupriyaluvsMN-Faria..ByGod.Nancy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.