Hitler Didi

FF: Business Deal-HD saga in my way: lst pt/pg-110 (Page 112)

Post Reply New Post

Page 112 of 112

Page 1 Page 111
Page   of 112

ushali

ushali

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Preethi today i was really missing this ff...Cry Anywayz  hope ur new ff would be the same though it has a different theme...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Business Deal-HD saga in my way: lst pt/pg-110 (Page 112)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arti_17

IF-Dazzler

arti_17

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
preethi i had stopped reading dis ff sumtime back...i just dint get d time...bt it was always at d back of my mind dat i had 2 finish reading it...Big smilen u ve written it so well...d epilogue was just so cute...love sara...thnx 2 u i cud read sumthing on themBig smileim yet 2 catch up on ur other sara stories...Big smilesorry 4 such a late reply...

-PD-

Mudrika25

Mudrika25

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
I Just read your whole ff, i loved it, ur realy a wonderful writer...i loved every single thing in it...

-PD-

hasiniangel

hasiniangel

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
whole ff chadivesa... superb di.. excellent piece of work.. Thumbs Up

-PD-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.