Hitler Didi

FF: Ricky & Indira: Serendipity (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 84

princessaaliya

Goldie

princessaaliya

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
eagerly looking forward to it..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

twilabiwi--Cyn-The.Lannistermithsi_22.S.i.m.r.a.n.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Ricky & Indira: Serendipity (Page 3)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.S.i.m.r.a.n.

IF-Sizzlerz

.S.i.m.r.a.n.

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Thanks Mithsi & Shruti for the pm about this! Hug
So happy to see you guys starting a ff on Ricky-Indira!! 
There aren't enough ff's on these two.

Loved the introduction. Great description & lovely picsEmbarrassed
I'm looking forward to reading the first chapter!
Sounds really interesting, with the way you girls described the characters of Ricky & Indira! 
Seems different from the show and I know you two will pen this story beautifully.

Thanks again for the pm. And can't wait to read the update on Sunday Embarrassed

Edited by -RaSu- - 05 May 2012 at 11:36am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

JSA18ratibob007twilabiwi--Cyn-The.Lannistermithsi_22

biwi-

IF-Rockerz

biwi-

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
              thanks mithsi for pm me..looking forward for your ff shruti n mithsiTongue.

hdf is incomplete without u girls n thats why im also not active on forum.
but this ff idea is best.keep it up
Clap
Clap

Edited by kiaravivian - 05 May 2012 at 11:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

twilaThe.Lannistermithsi_22

twila

IF-Dazzler

twila

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Shruti  and   Mithsi ...         Hug.

Thanks a lot for sending me the PM.     Smile

Wonderful idea to weave a new tale with our Favourite Couple ... we have not got to see Ricky in the Show till now ... so atleast we shall get him here...am eagerly waiting for it.    Smile

Really nice of you to share this Wonderful idea with me too... Thanks once again.    Big smile  

The.Lannistermithsi_22-Cyn-

ashish.sachi

IF-Rockerz

ashish.sachi

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Wonderful idea Shruti & Miths.

Surely , I will be reading every post of this FF.

It looks like for Ages , we have been waiting for Ricky.

If any help from my side is required for this FF , do let me know.Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranjinikishan-Cyn-The.Lannistermithsi_22

mithsi_22

IF-Sizzlerz

mithsi_22

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
@cynthia : thank you so much cynthia..Smile

@simran : thank you so much for your compliments and wonderful words..means a lot..

@sneha : thanks dear..my pleasure..aww..don't worry we will be back at the right time..Smile

@twila : you are  welcome dear and thank you so much..

@ashish : thanks ashish..Smile

ashish.sachi.S.i.m.r.a.n.The.Lannister

The.Lannister

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Lannister

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged

Indira was very excited today. She kept glancing at her watch constantly. She was distracted. Her best friend in this office & the whole country for that matter, Kathy, was getting married in two weeks & she had asked Indira to be her bridesmaid. The rest of the office was busy gossiping about the recent takeover & its possible effects on all of them, but at the moment Indira was too happy to care much about such trifles. Marriages always made her happy. They symbolized a new beginning. And she absolutely loved the hope & joy that came with any marriage.

Ricky hurried down the stairs of his home taking them two at a time & got into his convertible. He had decided to spring a surprise visit to the new office they had acquired in Chicago. He planned to meet a few key staff members before he officially joined them in a few weeks time. He put on his glares to shield his eyes against the hot afternoon sun. It would take him almost 2 hours to reach the new office. The warm air ruffled his hair. He switched on the car stereo & grimaced at the song playing on his CD player

Maine uske shehar ko choda;Uski gali mein dil ko toda

Fir bhi seene mein dhadakta hai ye dil

Maine dil se use nikal; jo na karna tha kar dala

Fir bhi yaad usiko karta hai ye dil

What a stupid song to be heard first thing in the morning. According to him love was a vastly over rated issue which brought nothing but headache to those foolish enough to fall in its trap. God! But it seemed as if Sonu Nigam was singing the above lines just for him. He gave a tight smile at the ways fate had of reminding him of his one mistake & switched over to the local radio station which was playing out some Rock music. Completely unaware of the admiring glances he was getting from the many female drivers on the highway Ricky Diwan, the younger of the two Diwan brothers & the heir to 50% of the Diwan Empire & chain of industries sped along the dusty road, lost in his own world.

Indira hurried out of her cubicle. It was 3 & she was late meeting with her friends. She had to hurry if she was to meet her friends on time. She had promised to go shopping with them. She hurried towards the elevators. She had to meet Kathy at the mall before the shops closed for the day. The elevators pinged open & she got in.

Ricky was waiting impatiently for the elevators to arrive. 4 elevators in this place & not a single one available when he needed it! Patience wasn't one of his virtues! The elevator in front of him opened up. However it was preoccupied by two guys in overalls and their huge vacuum cleaner. While he waited patiently for them to maneuver the vacuum cleaner out, the elevator at his back opened & a single woman must have got out. She was obviously popular. The fashionista who worked as the receptionist in this office was teasing her about something.

"Leaving early, are we?"

The woman who had got out of the elevator laughed. The same tinkling laughter which he had so loved'which today, he so hated! Ricky stiffened besides the still open elevator.

"Yup, me off with some friends to do some shopping! I am so excited. Catch ya later Alice"

He turned just in time to catch a flash of shiny black hair which was waist long. He need not see her to know who it was. He knew that laugh, he knew the voice, he knew those soft hair. God! But he knew more about her than he did about himself! His face tightened in distaste. No doubt the company had been going bankrupt! If it employed people who sneaked off early to go shopping he wasn't at all surprised. Well, but things would be changing here soon. Very soon! He would take care of that. He was glad he hadn't introduced himself as Ricky Diwan to Alice. Now he had some chance of observing these new employees of his! And study them thoroughly he would!

Edited by iolahardy - 18 June 2012 at 7:22pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

JSA18Nand14knownturkemymichaelraveena2807ratibob007ushaliglossyglassyALUJNA21Rozy77karthik80princessaaliyaAnu_1samrudhi.rtwila-sumana-....vula_kv....Stolen_Heartkirti123Quelle-Belleadinats07prachidew.SilentPrincessMelodiousDreamssimplelifeFavouriteofallashish.sachishona90.Shree.loveinshi-Mehnaaz-.S.i.m.r.a.n.lieslmithsi_22PeraltaGarranty-shalz-Silent.Dreamer

adinats07

IF-Rockerz

adinats07

Posted: 06 May 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged

wow wow wow... shruti/mtihsi.. Day Dreaming

as of now tougue tied.. i have no words to express or write... but do  u know what i want this in IF,but not now later when riishi/ricky comes back in  bang... i will PM u later the reason y..
I was online today and from when i was refreshing khi when the 1st part will get posted and at the same time saw ur PM.. thanks a ton... i will be eagerly wating for the next part..
All the best and thanks a lot, so we can atleast dream this story of our inshi..
Veena

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

samrudhi.rThe.Lannistermithsi_22-shalz-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top