thank u for the pm πŸ€—

thanks a lots shruti & mithsi g8 update, next soon plzzz can't wait😳

Uff Ricky's attitude, is he do this to keep her in job 😳

this time i like to do an Avis than photo hope u like it 😊

Edited by Cyn- - 11 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you Mithila and Shruti for this FF. It feels really nice to read your story about Ricky and Indira. How i wish the CVs of HD write a sensible and interesting story like yours. Thanks for the PM Mithila πŸ˜ƒ
sravaran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is shaping well. Waiting for more πŸ˜Š
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
A really nice FF. The story is very simple still its intruguing, and makes you long for more. You sketched the characters exteremely well, they're quite different from the show but at the same time very interesting. And the sizzling relation the leads have is amazing, even though you're reading it you can feel their chemistry. Amazing CS, and the story is quite unique and filled with supense, and the way you're slowly opening up the past is amazing. It keeps the supense up and make you want for more. Very well written, please continue soon and PM me whenever you update.
Oh and the banners for each chapter are really nice. :)

.SilentPrincess

Edited by .SilentPrincess - 11 years ago
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
@ Gunthy, Anju, Sravasthi : Thank u πŸ˜³

@ SilentPrincess: Thank u for all those words of appreciation. the banners are entirely mithis hard work 😳...will PM u once we update the FF for sure😊
The.Lannister thumbnail

Present Day (Chicago):

Ricky was sitting on the sofa in his cabin with his head flung back & his legs stretched out in front of him. Although his eyes were closed he wasn't asleep. Conscience was a dirty thing to have, especially if you wanted revenge! He knew he had been unfair with Indira today. Like a love sick idiot he had checked all her personal data the very first day he had seen her leaving early for her shopping. He hadn't been able to resist himself. He had needed to know every scrap of information that the company records could provide him. And hence he knew for a fact that Indira was very regular at work. She had a lot of leaves still pending & had been perfectly within her rights when she had left early that day. But he had taunted her for it today, wrongly, and that too in front of everybody. He had expected to enjoy her embarrassment but he hadn't. Sadly the only thing he had enjoyed was that because of his earlier behavior he had gotten a chance to meet her again in the evening. They had fought yes'but he was happy that he saw her before she left for the day. He was shocked at his own thoughts! Where was his self respect? Had he no shame left? How could he forget how she had rejected not only him but also his love!

He heard the cabin door open & somebody turned on the lights. His eyes flickered open & he saw Alex standing there next to the sofa. Alex was giving him a crooked smile

A: So while everyone believes that Mr. Diwan is busy burning the midnight oil, what Mr. Diwan is actually doing is that he is sleeping off! Nice Ricky, very nice!

R: Shut up Alex & just leave me alone.

Alex walked over to the sofa & sat next to Ricky.

A: What's wrong? Or should I just start off with what I feel is probably wrong. I saw your email about the change in reporting structure & amongst all my new reportees one name stood out. Miss. Indira Sharma. Is she the same girl you had met in Mumbai 3 years back?

R: It's almost 9. Let's leave. I am tired. It has been a long day.

Alex frowned at this rude dismissal. Ricky collected his laptop & followed Alex to the car park. Seeing the foul mood in which Ricky was Alex suggested that they should go to some disco & get drunk. Ricky liked the idea'especially the part of getting drunk & forgetting all worries. They pulled up outside a disco & went in. It was dark inside. They walked up to the bar & Alex ordered for them. Alex glanced at Ricky who was in no mood to talk. He was sitting hunched with his head bent over the bar table. The tequila shots they had ordered arrived & Ricky gulped it down in one go & ordered a second one. The bar tender looked at him in surprise while Alex gave him a worried look. Alex was shocked when he downed the second drink as well! Five drinks later & a sixth one on order Alex could no longer restrain himself from speaking out

A: Stop behaving like a drunkard Ricky. What's wrong with you? Shouldn't you be happy that Indira is back in your life? I had imagined you would be devising ways to win her back but instead I see you as the next possible member of the Alcoholics Anonymous!

R: Whatever made you think that Ricky Diwan would want to ever win some woman over? Women come to him, he doesn't run after them, get that Alex? I have no wish what so ever to win over Indira!

A: But you loved her so much Ricky. I have seen you do stuff for her which I have never seen you do before. And whatever you had told me 2 years back about her made me believe that she loved you too! What went wrong Ricky? Tell me, maybe I would be able to help you out?

R: Did I ask for your help Alex? And make no mistake. She never loved me. With love comes trust & faith. And she had neither! But you are right about one thing. '.this madness cannot continue. It needs to stop'I need to move on! And that too fast!

Ricky felt a hand first on his right shoulder which glided down his back & then curled onto his shoulder. He was in no mood for cheap flirtations & looked up angrily. However he was pleasantly surprised to find that it was his ex - girlfriend Alisha. They had been dating each other for a short period in college but he had gotten bored & had left her soon enough. She was as gorgeous as ever. Curly short shoulder length hair, almond shaped eyes, pouty lips & a body to die for in a short, very short burgundy colored cocktail dress! And his mood underwent a 180 degree turn in a jiffy. He gave her his best playboy smile & after introducing her quickly to Alex asked her for a dance. This was the sort of distraction which he needed to take his mind off Indira. Alisha & Indira were as different as chalk & cheese. 'Stayin alive' was being played out & Ricky & Alisha were both lost in it. Alisha curled an arm around Ricky's neck. Ricky looked down at Alisha. She was petite & way shorter than Indira. Indira had been around 5' 6" & when they had danced their heights had matched. She was neither too short nor too tall for him - she was perfect! He grimaced at his wayward thoughts. He found Alisha snuggling close to him which irritated him. The song wasn't a slow number. He looked once more at Alisha. She neither had Indiras simplicity nor her beauty. Alisha was a stunner alright but he found he preferred Indira's sober & classy beauty to Alisha in - your - face sex appeal. All of a sudden he felt very tired & his mood once more took a 180 degree swing. He disentangled himself from Alisha's arms & leaving her protesting on the dance floor walked off into the cool night air. Alex having seen all this waved Alisha a quick good - bye & followed Ricky out.

Ricky had left his car at the office. He would need to ask someone to drive it back home for him as he would be needing it tomorrow! He was standing leaning against Alex's car gazing off into the distance. Alex knew now would not be a good time to talk. He quietly got in the car & Ricky followed. Alex dropped Ricky off at his place & drove away! Ricky silently thanked Alex for not asking him any questions tonight. He was in no mood to think about what his actions in the discotheque meant. That would come later!

Edited by iolahardy - 11 years ago
harshal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Glad that you shifted the FF here...😊
More people will be able to read it...
set_raj thumbnail
Finally Mithi and Shruti...its here...ur FF to its original place thts HD forum.. Edited by set_raj - 11 years ago
Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: set_raj

Finally Mithi and Shruti...its here...ur FF to its original place thts HD forum..

thank you so much bro..you really took lots of efforts for us..we are really glad..πŸ˜ƒ  

edit : bro we would love it if you read..do try to read in free time..we will be happy..πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by set_raj - 11 years ago
The.Lannister thumbnail

Originally posted by: set_raj

Finally Mithi and Shruti...its here...ur FF to its original place thts HD forum..

Thank u very much Raj! 😊
Edited by set_raj - 11 years ago