Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
we need this ff more than ever now shru
in case this sumits exit then i will survive through your ffs

and if ricky diwan does enter the show this ff will be sone pe suhaga😈😆
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

The 2 weeks had flown away without her even realizing it. And today was the D – day. Kathy was getting married & she was very happy for her friend. The leave she had taken from work last week had been spent in more shopping, visiting the parlor, buying gifts, etc. She glanced at her reflection in the mirror. The bride would be in white naturally & she had chosen a beautiful baby pink color for all her bridesmaids. The pink would be matching with the various tiny pink rose buds that would be decorating the church. Indira had secured her long tresses in a bun with a diamond clip. A few tendrils had escaped the bun already & were framing her face! The pink chiffon gown was floor length which she had teamed up with a netted bolero jacket. Her only accessories were the pink diamond pendant & the silver bracelet in her left hand. She glanced at her reflection in the mirror & gave a satisfied smile. Today could not be more perfect! Her cell rang. Her friends were downstairs…it was time to leave for the church. She applied some finishing touches to her make – up, picked up her purse & hurried downstairs to the waiting car.

The new boss in the immaculate 3 – piece black Armani suit was a hot topic of discussion amongst the ladies present at the wedding. Ricky was well aware of the admiring glances he was getting but chose to ignore them as the cynosure of many eyes was busy admiring someone else. Ricky looked at the altar where Indira stood a little away from the bride. She was giving Kathy & Mike a beaming smile. The bright sunlight from the windows above was highlighting the reds in her hair. The diamond clip sparkled in the light. He had always loved her silken hair. He remembered the time when he had once been furious with her for cutting them short after which she had promised him never to cut them again. So it seemed she did keep some promises at least! She looked stunning in the baby pink gown she was wearing. The heat in the air or maybe the makeup had turned her cheeks a softer shade of pink which so matched her outfit. He remembered pulling those cheeks…they used to be as soft as cream. Somebody nearby blew their nose loudly! He glanced with irritation at the old lady sitting beside him in the church. She seemed to be crying her heart out & kept explaining to everyone around her that marriages made her cry…tears of happiness that is! Ricky sighed in irritation. He shouldn't have come. But then Sam, his elder brother had insisted that such occasions were the best times to mix & mingle with people & understand them better. And almost the entire office was here. Her as well! Thank God nobody had noticed that he had spent more time looking at the bridesmaid than the bride & groom! She was beautiful in pink, but then she was beautiful in almost anything or even nothing. He smiled as something popped up in his mind.

The reception was almost coming to an end & soon the bride & groom would be leaving on their honeymoon. He was almost the last in line to offer his congratulations to the new couple. And he had naturally planned it that way. And as before his interest lay not in the bride but at the lady standing beside her. She hadn't noticed him yet…just as he had planned! He moved forward towards the newlyweds & congratulated Mike & Kathy & then allowed himself to finally look at her properly. She stood frozen besides Kathy shock visible all over her pretty face. He winked at her.

I: What the hell is he doing here? (She absorbed all the 6 feet of him in silent admiration. He hadn't bothered to shave. Junglee…that's what she used to call him when he turned up with a day's growth of beard. He had never cared much about public opinion…which once again reminded her painfully of the fact that that's what she had been to him…general public!)

It was one of those moments when almost all the people stopped talking at the same time & the place falls silent. Her words echoed too very loudly in the silence that followed. Ricky lifted an eyebrow haughtily & smirked! Kathy & a few others who knew who Ricky was were shocked by Indira's reaction towards him.

R: Me like you Madam, am attending Kathy's wedding. And oh, before you ask, I was invited! Right, Kathy?

Kathy gave a weak smile & nodded. Indira was too shocked to react in any way. Ricky had the satisfaction of seeing her face flush with embarrassment. He moved away. The look he gave her said it all…he wasn't finished with her.

K: What had gotten into you? What made you react in such a manner?

I: Do you know who he is? What is he doing at your wedding?

K: Of course I know who he is. I invited him! He is our new boss!

I: What?! What did you just say? Boss? But…but…I mean that's impossible. Our boss is Paula.

K: She is our immediate boss. He is THE BOSS. The one at the highest end of the reporting structure! Are you all right Indira? You look pale. Why don't you go and rest for some time?

Indira nodded mutely. She did need rest. She also needed some quality time alone with herself  in order to calm her turbulent emotions. The day had been so perfect till she had seen him! She felt her anger rise. But surely he must have seen her before. She had been the bridesmaid after all. So he had planned this meeting then! He had planned on shocking her this way! She knew how that filthy mind of his worked. Well but he didn't know her well. At no cost would she allow him to spoil her day. Today, Kathy needed her at her side. And that's where she would be. Ricky Diwan could go to hell! She glanced at her watch & found she had been in the washroom for nearly half an hour now.

Alice came in & knocked on the washrooms door

A: Are you in there Indira? We all are waiting for you…Kathy is about to leave.

I: Yeah I will be out in five minutes. You go on ahead!

Indira washed her face & retouched her makeup. Taking a deep breath she stepped out & hurried towards where Kathy & Mike stood. She was still lost deep in her own thoughts, too lost in her past, when she heard the collective murmur of the crowd. Why did it feel as if they were chanting her name? She could hear shouts from the crowd…

'Catch it…catch it Indira!'

'Hey girl, you don't wanna miss it. Catch it….make a grab for it!'

'Come on Indira…a bit to the side…catch it'

She saw a hazy bunch of pink & white come swirling towards her & reacting on impulse stretched her arms out. Something soft, satiny &….fragrant hit her outstretched palms! The crowd cheered! They were clapping & Kathy came & enveloped her in a bear hug! She opened her eyes & found she had caught the bridal bouquet! She was too shocked to react in any way. She stood stock still in Kathys embrace. All her friends came along to hug her & tease her about being the next one to get married; now that she had caught the bridal bouquet & offer their congratulations! She glanced around the crowd…looking for……no one. She was looking for no one she reminded herself firmly! But then she found those piercing eyes looking at her. Green eyes, as green as some of the ponds back home! She felt her eyes well up with tears when she saw those eyes were mocking her. Ricky had a twisted smile on his face & raised a silent toast to her from afar. She felt sick to the core! How could such a beautiful day end in such a horrible fashion?! She wanted to slap him! She wanted to cry!

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
great update..
wonder what happened in ricky n indira's past..
continue soon n thanks for the pm
PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome second chapter shruti👏

a hate story just what i wanted thank you so much
im curious to know what happened between them already
i hope u are planning on revealing it soon😉

and arrogant ricky diwan i can just imagine☺️

waiting for the next chapter already shru well done 👍🏼

mithsi and shru u guys are doing a fab job now that hd is just so bakwas thank you so much
Edited by adiya1 - 11 years ago
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

oh my god😃👏  love your both Shru and Mithsi.. u just made my end of day good,,, ..so nicely written.. her dressing for god.. god i visulised it, tendrils, soft cheeks.. uuff uff ufff...then Ricky attitude...wink was also there... my my kya mYstery hai...😉 

One of the biggest hug to you both... love you both😃 Not good in words...or to express btu thanks thanks thansk
😍 now wait for next part.. watiitng forl the mystery gets unfold..

i want this ricky in HD show... how to bring him .. hope god gives some sense to Illa and bring some sweet sunshine between our leads..
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

you guys updated before sunday 😲 yay!! thanks for this awesome surprise!! :)

ok, so i really loved this update!! i knew you guys would make this story interesting and enjoyable! i loved the update!!

i really like this love-hate track between Ricky & Indira. its so much fun to read and imagine! and the fact that they have a past & are mad at each other, but soft spots for each other are still there 😳

again, great job! loved all the details, like them admiring each other, Indira's reaction at seeing him & finding out he's her boss. and the memories they have of each other, aww. thanks for incorporating flashbacks, absolutely loved reading them.

the end of the chapter was great. beautifully written, and we all know who Indira was looking for, as much as she may deny😉😆
Edited by -RaSu- - 11 years ago
simplelife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb awesome update...
Beautifully described.👏.
Ricky in black armani suit.😍☺️.
I m eager to know about their past...
i loved the update so much...
Thank u .Thank u for update & for pm.
-Cyn- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOW awesome update 😍

i wish CV read this and stop those type of track ...

waiting for next update 😍

Thank uuu