India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Did you see the blooper?? (Page 2)

Sand Senior Member
Sand
Sand

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 1:22am | IP Logged

I noticed the bloopers too.. T and D probably thinks that their audience has a very limited and short attention span Dead Par unko nahin pata, I watch each scene very carefully... as if I have a test on it tommorrow LOL But I remember they also screwed up those scenes where jessica would be getting ready. She would comb her hair and apply her make-up (with earrings already on) and then two scenes after they'll show her putting on her earrings... Confused 

And there was the time were Armaan and Raj were arguing in Armaan's office and they'd show Mallika with a big smile on her face as if happy to seem 'em arguing but she's actually in the boardroom... I never knew Mallika had magical powers where she can see what's goin upstairs LOLLOL

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 3:10am | IP Logged

you are right the lady in the conference room had a different hair style

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 7:17am | IP Logged

Hi Guys!!!

That was so obvious, and looked really bad.  It just doesn't make any sense to me.  I guess the both of them had to shoot their parts seperatly that day and weren't able to show each other together face to face.Confused

bhangra rulez Goldie
bhangra rulez
bhangra rulez

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 7:32am | IP Logged
yeah! i thought i was the only one who noticed it! why did they do that? probably they had shooting problems! but still it didn't make sense to me!Confused
koolgirl88 Goldie
koolgirl88
koolgirl88

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 8:04am | IP Logged
OMG I SAW DAT! DAT WAS SO FREAKY! DAT LONG BROWN HAIR LOOKED SOOOOOOOOOOO SCARY!!!! I WAS LIKE WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
damn dat looked like sum witch's hair or sumthing. and for those of u dat didnt notice it, u were prob not watching it cuz dis was a HUGE and VERY noticeable blooper. even i dont watch it dat carefully or notice dat many bloopers, but dis was huuuuuuuuuge. it was RITE THERE. i was like WTH? and how on earth do u make dat kind of a blooper? it makes so sense! arent they shooting one scene at one time at one place with the main characters of the scene? how on earth did another ladys hair come in? Confused

Jots Goldie
Jots
Jots

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 9:08am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL, ha ha ha ha ha (falls off chair), i knew which dumb blooper this was before i even read the post or its replies, LOLZ, thats how obvious they made it, DUH

Jots

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Really??? I didnt observe thatConfused..OMG!!!! if i had read this first i would have watched repeat telecastLOL.

I think Tn D doesnt want to show Mallika's backLOL... or is she busy with Ekta so much that...ek scene here ek scene there on same setOuchLOLLOL

Sharmii IF-Sizzlerz
Sharmii
Sharmii

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 9:25am | IP Logged
t&d are promoting people' HAIR or what??????????????????????????????Ouch

Go to top