Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyoti_2006 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Lets make fresh list of bloopers after Jassi becomes Jessica...and send it to tweedledee and tweedledumb...๐Ÿ˜ก
loveneha_r thumbnail
i just saw the episode........it was soooooooooo freaky that all of a sudden she had long hair...couldnt they get anyone with short hair as a double!!!
KiRaN_K thumbnail
hehehe..my sister was saying that its not malika..but i just ignored her..oops..guess she was right! hehe.๐Ÿ˜†
Selina thumbnail
I noticed that too. The lady had really long hair, and was a lot thinner than Rakshanda. And the clothes she was wearing were toooooooo big for her. It was so funny.
TiN24 thumbnail
I saw the blooper too. I wonder why they did that? Maybe they taped this episode at different times and Malika was avilable sometimes and other times she was busy so they got a substitute or something. But that was a ver noticable blooper I must say. 
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yea i saw that blooper as well, and it was kind of funny too because that person standing eaither didnt know how to stand like malika
snowflakes thumbnail
 they did the same thing to her in ksbkbt, maybe she has a big back or sumthing๐Ÿ˜•
*Anjali* thumbnail

Originally posted by: snowflakes

they did the same thing to her in ksbkbt, maybe she has a big back or sumthing๐Ÿ˜•

๐Ÿ˜† i wouldn't be surprised if that's the reason!  Actually, Rakshanda has put on a good amount of weight recently, so maybe they wanted to put a double for the back views...๐Ÿ˜•  I don't think she could have looked THAT bad from the back that they had to resort to this, but then again it's tweedle dee and tweedle dumb we're talking about, so anything's possible...๐Ÿ˜•
ides thumbnail
good observationm Anju.....havent seen it yet but will definately take note

Originally posted by: aniifuzz

I guess Mallika doesnt do her own stunts, no matter how easy they may be.

๐Ÿ˜†well this 'stunt' is no more life threatning than her yelling at Jassi where there was a chance of her bloodpressure burtsing in her brain.....
shiverz thumbnail

Oh!! Did anyone notice?? this blooper came in today's episode as well!!๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: ides

good observationm Anju.....havent seen it yet but will definately take note

๐Ÿ˜†well this 'stunt' is no more life threatning than her yelling at Jassi where there was a chance of her bloodpressure burtsing in her brain.....

๐Ÿ˜†hehe, ides!!