FF: Were we meant to be together? (Virmaan) - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
hey jasmine...
luvd ur work so far...u r an amazing writer..⭐️
like hw manvi z a main supporting pillar of the whole vadheras aftr their papas death...
do update wenevr time permits...wld luv to read furthr...
n pm me wen eva u update!!!😊
hey dear i have always loved your work.. very nice update.. waiting for next part...
Ooppss double ppost... Edited by preethis - 11 years ago
Wow loved all da updates, I think manvi is gonna b pregnant
Amazing Update
Aww I Have A Feeling Manvi Is Pregnant Aww Cant Wait Til Virat And the Family Finds Out I Hope Its A Boy As Amat Sed That He Will Be Back As VirMan's Child Lol
Updte soon an do pm me llease
Thanksz x
wow pls pm me on the next update.
I just started reading this, and I think that as a story it goes well for both pairs. (Both Arnav/Khushi and Virat/Manvi)

Interesting fic. :)
Edited by ..Labyrinth.. - 9 years ago

Author's Note - END

People,

I have to apologise firstly for not updating for a very long time. I was held up with loads of things going on.

Secondly I don't have the inspiration to continue my story Were We Meant To Be Together? anymore because the comments are very low and its demoralizing.The Fact that the show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon has ended abruptly adds in and i dont think its right for me to continue to do so knowing that it will not be the best since it was started with the characters of Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta and i cant write imagining Virman there.

I am taking some time off for now and will surely be back with my VMs and maybe a brand new story with a fresh start

Hope you guys understand

omggg finallyyy i hv read all ur parts
nd dey r just awwwsum...i just luved dem
plzzz update soon nd plz pm me
in ur nxt prt... 😊
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey
Just read all the parts and this is such an amazing story. I loved the details you put in the story, they make everything seem so realistic. I could picture every thing while I was reading the story, and not many people can get their readers to imagine the story clearly in their head- for one thing, I know i can't, my essays are always like "what did I just write". Also loved how you captured emotions into words-I can't do that either.

Please, preety please, don't end this story. I virtually pinky promise that i'll coment on every future update. ( I take pinky promises very seriously! )

P.S I saved this story so I could read it over and over.

Love,
Marissa :)