Chellameh

CM May 7-11 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks Selvalax.

Yea!  I agree with you guys, either storyline to change or to end this telecast.

Mdm Rads, you are famous for your abrupt ending.  Show this one more time.   Why don't you do the same to this?  Believe me, we won't miss Chellamae.

Right friends?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

malahmalathysrimaVani19nithyamkveclat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CM May 7-11 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 2)" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adelaide1994

adelaide1994

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
My first time posting here :). Well, I watched the friday episode. I first predicted that Sivarangini would do a 180 in terms of character and change into a villainess the moment after I discovered that Murthy was her brother. She seemed attached to him and I knew it wasnt good. Still, its saddening how she turned from a honest police officer into a self serving sadist. I never did appreciate Radhika's serials. She apparently is the only 'intelligent" one and every one else are doofuses. I dislike how Saakshi Shiva is relegated to this pathetic role after seeing how great he was in "Anandham". In Chellameh, he doesnt even smile and acts like its all hopeless.

Now about the latest episode, I dislike how Chellamah thinks it would be easy to talk to Amudha and Maniarasu. She has lost everyone's trust and it will take them a frigging while before they believe her. Sivarangini's true evil self started surfacing in today's episode and she was lethal in her questioning of Amudha and Maniarasu.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JanuCarynnithyamkv

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Thanks Selvalakshmi & Nithya

actually AC SR doing an abrupt turn is horrendeous. Would it not be in her favour if she dealt with the case in a straight forward manner- why wouldnt people respect her if her brother was characterless.  And how does it justify Amudha & Bell's act of hiding their heinous crime, although the reason was self defence. Is it because CM is on their side... yuck.. sick... 

Edited by eclat - 12 May 2012 at 9:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CarynVani19

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Thanks every one for the updates. The story back to square one now - all against CM. Now CM will go to her favourite deity & take an  oath before her to prove Amudha - Mani innocence with in a specified period And conveniently forget that & digress from the track . Ippadiye round & round merry go round poyidirukka vendiyadhuthan.

Rads was scared that AC SR might hog the lime light. Adhan over night negative shades poosing to the character.

CarynVani19

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Welcome to IF Tamil section adelaide1994..

Please feel free to discuss your views and opinions..

Have fun and don't forget to encourage our updaters by hitting the Like button..

Nithya
IF Tamil Section DT

Edited by nithyamkv - 12 May 2012 at 9:18pm

Caryneclat

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Thanks Swash

Swash, adhu yaaru Abhishek & Madhumitha?  Radaan productions you are supposed to only do namajapam of their (non)creative head - in this serial it is Chellammah.  There are too many tails left hanging, the AC or DC who was supposedly dead while not even a shred of his clothing was found at the site of the bomb blast to begin with.  No I am not enlisting the tail right now, for I have the monday update to complete.  God Help Us!

srimanithyamkv

Post Reply New Post

Go to top