IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Monday 7th May 2012

aadavarellaam aada varalaam
paambum varalaam, aadum varalaam
bore adichudhunaa kiLi yum varalaam
pEsuvadharkku thuNaiyudan varalaam...

Manimegalai sits in one corner crying.  Ganga, RV, Kappu and two others  a man & a woman  whom I cannot recognise are sitting brooding.  (Oh..andha vaathiyar kalyanatha niruthitaaraa... ) Ganga says sorry to Chithappa.  The girl opens her thiruvaai  blames Ganga for spoiling their Manimegalai's life.  First Ganga married their SK, now for self advt stopped Manimegalai's wedding.  RV gets wild, asks the girl to shut her blessed mouth.  Collector vElai is not so easy (adhaan paarkkarOmE neenga depict paNra Collector & Sub Collectora) Now it is the turn of the man  he says Ganga would get awarded and rewarded, but their poor Manimegalai's thali has been denied.  Kappu this time around shuts him up, saying this is temporary.  (aamaam... neenga temp marriage , permanent marriagenu reNdu nadathuveengaLaa..) The wedding would definitely take place.  The man asks how many times will a girl go up the maNamEdai (adutha time Registrar officethaan)  Ganga now goes to the weeping Manimegalai- asks if she is angry with her.  Manimegalai is nondhing her vidhi (rightO right ppl - namakku company) she must have stopped thinking about her wedding when collector mama whom she loved got married to Ganga, just because the others said she accepted to getting married.  Kalyanam & Manimegalai are miles apart (avaru yaaru pudhu character) yaara solli enna projanam she cries (why this prayojanam has become projanam in tamil serials)   

Ganga goes to the chithappa, asks him if he too is angry.  He does not respond, Ganga shakes him - avaru indha serialEndhu super escape aagittaaraa - sangaa??

Kula gets down from the car.  The VV aNNans ask sorry to him.  Why beat me up first and now ask sorry questions Kula.  Did Rama ask you to say this too?  They all absolve Rama out of this problem.  They beat up Kula because Kula beat them up. Kula claims he never ever did so, asks them if the excess heat has affected them.  They inturn want Kula to meet a good doc (andha siddha vaidyasalaikku anuppuvOmaa) he seems to be having amnesia these days.  Kula thinks to himself about the KP saying about payment to workers, Jothilakshmi saying Kula knocked on her head and now VV aNNans.  The VV aNNans and Kula call it a truce.  VVs leave.

Kula enters the house and MA questions if atleast now he realises that Rama is not to be blamed.  Kula accepting his faults would happen only in the last episode.  He still does not believe because it was the same fellows who blamed Rama in the earlier episode.  JC does not want Kula to believe in anything.  Let Kula ask his conscience (adhu engittu irukku avarukku??) MA says those fellows beat up Kula because Kula did so.  Kula claims that he did not beat up anyone.  MA surprised looks at Rama who is thoughtful.  JC asks does Kula think that they set up VV aNNans, Kula wants to know if anything wrong in thinking so.  Rama - ayya's daughter and born to Subbu would never do any such thing.  (aamaam naangaLum Subbu maadhiri saambraaNis) leaves the arena.  MA says suspecting Rama is like suspecting her - she too leaves.  If Kula believes in himself he should believe Rama too - thiruvaaimozhi of JC who too leaves the arena.  Kula dons his thinking cap.  

The doctor at SK's house saying Chithappa just fainted.  Nothing to worry, prescribes medicines and leaves.  (adappaavi - this episode title ready senju vechchadhu pOchchu -)  Chithappa opens his eyes , Ganga is sorry that she is the cause for this tight situation.  Chithappa would have been happy if Manimegalai's wedding had taken place.  RV & Kappu feel the circumstances led to the stoppage of the wedding.  Ganga repeats her dialogue in a different mode.  Chithappa who is bored with the repetition of dialogues, does not blame Ganga - finally.  Ganga promises to make the wedding happen in front of Chithappa's eyes (nose kooda engaLukku okay thaan) until then she will stay in the Collector Office guest house (aahaa paambu viLayaada idam)

The third part is project trying to convince Ganga out of her decision.  RV, Kappu, Manimegalai and chithappa take turns.  But Ganga calls each of them to say she is sorry, she would be able to conduct the wedding sooner only then (mottai thalai & muzhangaal mudichchu sathyamaa enakku puriyala) What would they say to SK, Ayya, Naachch & Subbu is their next worry.  The creative head would reply to them all proclaims Ganga.  Ganga packs and leaves in slow motion.  The man and the lady too seek pardon.  But Ganga is not angry with anyone, she leaves.

Ila, baby and Mangaa - Ila tells Manga to be careful with the bag, has Rs. 500,000 cash.  Why so much money ?  Ayya has asked to pay the workers at the mill.  And Ila takes the baby to the mill  so openly.  Ila spots the lady who claimed the baby at the temple.  Both idiots hide the baby in the bag.  (when Manga opens the bag, there is not even one single note in the bag, where did the 500,000 disappear?) The lady with a similar bag wants her child back.  Ila does not know anything about the lady's child.  The lady knows Ila's jathagam, they argue.  The dialogue repeat mode.  Ila is ready to pay the lady for the child, the lady too is ready to pay off.  

The lady finally leaves with a warning, if Ila does not give back her child, she would bring the police.  Manga gets scared.  Ila is not bothered.  They both take the baby out of the bag. 

thodarum...

Updates by Nithya

Tuesday May 8th Updates

Subbu comes to Rama's home with lot of eatables.. MA, Rama and JC give her a warm welcome.. Subbu updates them about Mani's dad not well coz Mani's marriage stopped.. Ganga upset and has moved to Govt. quarters till the time she conducts this marriage. A worried Subbu  wants MA and Co to convince Ganga and send her back to SK's home or bring her to Subbu's home. MA agrees.. Subbu feels giddy.. MA notices blueness in Subbu's eyes and nails and expresses her concern of possible poisoning in the body.. Rama suggests lets meet the Dr..  Subbu says not required Dr is meeting me weekly and I will soon be fine.. She wants Ganga to go back to her in0laws home and Charu wedding to happen ASAP.. Rama assures to help..

Baby's mom anxiously waiting for Ila to return her baby.. Manga, Ila and baby in an auto.. running away to Anamalai mill ( place where Karthik is currently staying).. Ila says people at home will think I have gone to meet my hubby but I am running to escape from the baby's mom torture.. Manga teases her how can you be a coward.. Go and face that lady boldly and thrash her.. Ila gets charged.. They meet that mother.. Mother wants baby.. Ila refuses to give.. the two ladies fight fiercely and the auto guy picks the baby and tries his best to stop them.. Two constables stop the fight and drag all of them to the police station..

At Subbus' home, MA and Co give her the good news of Ganga agreeing to reconsider as she cannot see Subbu worrying..

At the station, constable updates Inspector about the case.. Inspector says So I shall turn into King Solomon to give the verdict.. Constable is unaware of the story.. Inspector details.. King Solomon's court.. two ladies with one baby claming the baby is theirs.. King ordered to cut the baby into two halves and give one half to each mother.. The duplicate mother agreed to take the half.. Original mummy saying don't cut the baby give it to her.. So King found the original mummy.. Inspector asks Ila to put the baby on the table.. orders no cross talking.. baby's mom Kamala says I am the original mummy could not raise it so put it in the temple.. Ila picked the baby and raised it.. now she is refusing to return the baby to me.. Please help me get my baby back..  Ila introduces herself and says this is my baby and I am prepared to prove it anywhere.. Inspector chases Manag to one corner abd asks constable to help him rsolve the case.. Constable says we don't have knife like King Solomon so we should deal this a little differently.. He asks Ila and Kamala to sit a little far away from the table.. the duo do as told..       

Thodarum

Updates by migan

Wednesday -

In the Police station the Insp. AKA King Solomon orders the ladies to sit far away. They both sit apart. Insp puts the baby on the floor and tells let the baby crawl to one of you and to who ever the baby crawls that is the person baby belongs to...

Muthu crawls and keeps us all in suspense (Cho sweet pappa)and tensed. Finally reaches ila. Insp awards the baby to Ila. Original mom vows to fight it out in court.

Next...
Rama finds out she passed in the entrance test. JC and Muthu are happy. Rama decides to tell this to kula first. Kula comes to eat. They give sweets and serve food and tell him what happened.  Kula is upset but doesn't show it. Rama goes to make appalams and in the gap Kula gets a lizard and puts it in sambar. Then rama gives sambar and notices Palli and screams. Kula acts as f he is sick, scolds them all and drives away saying he is going to die nnu. Rest ar worried.

In Subbu house, Ganga and Subbu get ready to go to the temple. Then DSP comes and asks to talk to Ganga alone as there is something serious. He hands SK's bag to her and ask do you know this? Ganga talks to herself saying this si the bag he took to the camp in nagamalai. Freezes on Ganga worried.

Thodarum...

Updates by migan

ThursdayMay 10, 2012

Ganga looks at the bag and finds everything belongs to SK. She asks the DSP and he says the bag was found by the river in Nagamalai. She tells him she will take care and DSP leaves the bag there. Ganga is wondering what happened to SK and how he lost the ag.

In Rama house they all are worried about Kula and could not locate him anywhere. They search for him everywhere and can't find him. (Hospital, Mill everywhere)

Rama cries there are only two days for exam and I want to go to Chennaoi and now it happened like this.

Subbu comes back - gives kungumam to Ganga and Ganga prays nothing should have happened to SK.

Rama is brooding over Kula's absemce. JC asks her to leave for exams. Rama scolds saying she cannot focus when he disappeared. JC tells her to go as Kula might be acting as he doesn't want Rama to go write the exam. Rama is not agreeing supporting Kula. Muthu and JC try to convince her. Stupid Rama says I won't go write the exam with out getting his blessing and making sure he is ok. They both go in search of Kula.

DR checking Subbu. She says you ae all right. Subbu says why are you lying? I know I am poisoned and oing to die. Natchiyar overhears this. Subbu asks I know I am going to die but can't you delay my dying? DR says no only Mooligai from Nagamali is the cure. DR says he is the only one who know this. Subbu asks DR not to tell any one. Natchiyar comes inside and hugs Subbu ad they both cry. Nice acting by Natch. Shr begs Natchiyar not to tel lAyya or any one asks natchiyar to promise.  They both RKO...

Thodarum...

Updates by Migan

Friday - May 11, 2012

Subbu and Natch continue RKO. Subbu begs Natchiyar even if I die will you conduct Charu wedding? Natch says I won't let you die. SK will coem back with the Mooligai and save you.

(Seema is acting very well)>

She makes Subbu lie on her lap and comforts her.

Senior Kula (Thavasi) comes to visit Rama. He asks Rama to go write the exam and be happy that sani gone. Rama gets mad for talking ill of Kula. Rama is adamant that she will go to Chennai only after getting his blessing. Thavasi promises to bring Kula. Like I brought you the guys who hit you I will bring Kula infront of you. Be ready and he leaves.

Ila meets Manga. She tells SK is in trouble. She went to Nagamalai to save Subbu and got stuck with a nagadevadai. We have to save him. manga asks how you know this to this (Yes correct guessing) Ila says Mr.Kili said that. Manga tries to take Ila to the mental hospital. But Ila says i trust pancu so Ila, Manga and Rasamma decide to go there telling they are going to see a sidhar to get blessing for Ila t ohave baby.

DR visits Subbu and finds her unconscious in bed. DR checks her vitals. She tries to revive her. She calls SK and SK is coming in auto(Yeppadi vandhar?)

He tells DR he is on the way. DR tries to revive her. SK asks the driver to go fast and goes to the house and and hands over the Mooligai. DR grinds it in the mixie(Ithellam ore thrilling a kamikkaranga). And brings the juice and feeds Subbu. DR keeps watching the time and checking unconscious Subbu. Slowly Subbu opens her eyes. They are happy(DR and SK) and slowly she goes into unconscious again.

Now they are worried.

Thodarum...

Edited by nithyamkv - 20 May 2012 at 10:08pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

guruvignesJanusushavviZEESXYmiganVani19nithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thangam May 7-11 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions" in Thangam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Janu

Janu

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
sorry migan...
i aslo need helper on friday as i have to finish my assignment and prepare for my 1st semester exam on the weekends.

Pls anyone out there?

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nithya

innum enna fairy tales ellaam brushingO.. Oh My KadavuLE... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nithyamkv

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Thanks Eclat & Nithya for the updates. Aandavaa!!, please help us.

eclat

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks Migan

paambu pinnaadi pOna collectorin bag pump adiyil kidaiththadhu... lol

Vani19

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Mothalla Bag pinnadi ganga will have to go there and save her husband tane?

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 10 May 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Thanks Migan, now what Ganga will go to Nagamalai?

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Thanks Migan for the triple update.

ungaLukku nagamalaikku pakkaththu malaila kOvil kattalaamnu nagarani sollittaangO.. Hug

pachcha ilaiya mixie la grind paNra mudhal sidhdha vaidhiyar is this doctor.  seivana thirundhachei nu oru saying irukku Ramya - adha neenga kELvipattaadhu illaiyaa?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

miganVani19nithyamkv

Post Reply New Post

Go to top