India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

jassi's face (Page 3)

Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

Agree with you deli, Shalini and Kiran completely..

I love Jassi's eyes and complexion.. She looked pretty in the Gurudwara and in the new promos...

KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deli

Originally posted by KiRaN_K

but what is up with comparing her to Ash? I get so irritated when people compare an actress face to ash? Ash is not the only beautiful girl in the world..

Thank you! I'm so glad someone else finds that irritating besides me. It's always "...she's ok, but definitely not like Ash.." "oh..Ash is gorgeous, Jassi can never be like her" "who does Jassi think she's trying to be? Ash? Ash is miss world you know.."

Please...everyone is equally beautiful in their own way, no one is better than the other.

finally..i was thinking i was the only one thinking that..but i had to let it out..its like ash ash ash..everywhere..i get that she is pretty but so wut?? its not like she worked hard for it...she just got it becuase of god! now praise her for it?..and comparing jassi's face to hers is not right! especially when show is based on brains not looks! I think Mona Singh is teh best actress for jassi's part!

ankita Newbie
ankita
ankita

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
good collection dudeTongue
koolgirl88 Goldie
koolgirl88
koolgirl88

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
yea i agree i dont noe where the ash thing came up. theres no need 2 compare all the actresses 2 ash. every1 has their own beauty. but jassi needs 2 stop putting on so much makeup.. Angry
mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

well to me, i think everyone has natural beauty, i know your not trying to offend anyone, but i mean if someone said that to me, or you, i'd feel really bad about someone calling me ugly. if you dont like her outer look, u have to admit that atleast you think her inner beauty is pretty, she may not have turned out as your expectations, but remember, shes a human. and no ones perfect

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
I think the new Jassi looks nice, but I really miss the old one. I never wanted Jassi to change in the first place and got so used to seeing her the way she was. I think she looked a lot better the way she was. The new jassi looks like plastic. Too much makeup has taken away from her natural beauty. My sister always tells me, the trick to wearing makeup is to make it look like you are not wearing any.......hence the "natural look". That's not to say Jassi doesn't look nice now, but I still prefer the old jassi to the new one. After all, Armaan fell in the love with the old jassi, not the new one. So there really wasn't any reason for her to change her look in the first place. If she wanted to make a statement and get back at everyone who made fun of her looks in the past, then make a statement still being who you are. Changing yourself and making a statement means you are doing it for someone else not your real self. That's my opinion. Big smile
Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 6:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by TiN24

I think the new Jassi looks nice, but I really miss the old one. I never wanted Jassi to change in the first place and got so used to seeing her the way she was. I think she looked a lot better the way she was. The new jassi looks like plastic. Too much makeup has taken away from her natural beauty. My sister always tells me, the trick to wearing makeup is to make it look like you are not wearing any.......hence the "natural look". That's not to say Jassi doesn't look nice now, but I still prefer the old jassi to the new one. After all, Armaan fell in the love with the old jassi, not the new one. So there really wasn't any reason for her to change her look in the first place. If she wanted to make a statement and get back at everyone who made fun of her looks in the past, then make a statement still being who you are. Changing yourself and making a statement means you are doing it for someone else not your real self. That's my opinion. Big smile

Well said tin.. totally agree with you.. 

Cherry Groupbie
Cherry
Cherry

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 6:41pm | IP Logged

Jassi's new look is ok and  I agree with TiN24.

But as Jassi's makeover is done anyway, it would be nice if few things like the following are taken care of :"loose outfits are not good on her.Also the hairstyle should cover her big forehead instead of having a split in the middle"  .

Go to top