Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

jassi's face (Page 2)

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deli

My suggestion for a lot of you: do some meditation and put an end to this negative energy.

In the eyes of God, everyone is beautiful, so please, no more insulting. This is getting too much..

I so agree.....with you Deli! 

It is absolotuly wrong to point out imperfections on things that God has created.  No two people look alike.  We are all original and that makes us all perfect in our own way.

Who gives us the right to judge someone's appearance???  I'm so baffled by this.....!

It's just plain wrong.

I for one love Jesse's clear and spotless complexion.  I think she has a great body....it's not anorexic, nor flabby looking.  I think her height is good, I love her hair style.  Lastly, brown eyes look fabulous on her. 

I see nothing wrong with Jessica's face.

Oh and to all that feel they need to point out Jessica's imprefections, please keep in mind, that you're not talking about Jessica's face, you're actually talking about Mona Singh.  Who is a living breathing human being that has feelings.

Just my thoughts....

koolgirl88 Goldie
koolgirl88
koolgirl88

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 9:26am | IP Logged
hey, as i said b4, i dont mean 2 insult ne1 or offend ne1 on my thoughts. and i also stated previously dat i think jassi is very pretty (hence my avatar), but she realli has 2 lower the amount of makeup cuz it makes her face looks squarish and fake.

o and about wht menu said: "i fully agree wid u..."

lol i dont get it, u didnt agree with me b4? i dont realli post alot tho.. lol

Edited by koolgirl88 - 26 April 2005 at 9:26am
bhangra rulez Goldie
bhangra rulez
bhangra rulez

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 10:22am | IP Logged

i do agree! she's okay! she's no ash! She wears to much makeup! and everyone is like omg she's so beautiful! well to me she isn't! she's preety but not wat everyone says!

SPECIAL Goldie
SPECIAL
SPECIAL

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 10:29am | IP Logged
i think she's prettyBig smile
Ashish2004 Senior Member
Ashish2004
Ashish2004

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 11:21am | IP Logged

I agree with u
Jassi is not that great looking...I am not saying she isn't but not the most prettiest person in the world as they are trying to make it

and btw etka doesn't make jassi Wink

Shalini_ms Groupbie
Shalini_ms
Shalini_ms

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peaches

Originally posted by Deli

My suggestion for a lot of you: do some meditation and put an end to this negative energy.

In the eyes of God, everyone is beautiful, so please, no more insulting. This is getting too much..

I so agree.....with you Deli! 

It is absolotuly wrong to point out imperfections on things that God has created.  No two people look alike.  We are all original and that makes us all perfect in our own way.

Who gives us the right to judge someone's appearance???  I'm so baffled by this.....!

It's just plain wrong.

I for one love Jesse's clear and spotless complexion.  I think she has a great body....it's not anorexic, nor flabby looking.  I think her height is good, I love her hair style.  Lastly, brown eyes look fabulous on her. 

I see nothing wrong with Jessica's face.

Oh and to all that feel they need to point out Jessica's imprefections, please keep in mind, that you're not talking about Jessica's face, you're actually talking about Mona Singh.  Who is a living breathing human being that has feelings.

Just my thoughts....

I could not have  agreed more. She is fine the way she is.

KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhangra rulez

i do agree! she's okay! she's no ash! She wears to much makeup! and everyone is like omg she's so beautiful! well to me she isn't! she's preety but not wat everyone says!

sry but i do nto agree that she is not beautiful!I like her look..although sometimes too much makeup! but what is up with comparing her to Ash? I get so irritated when people compare an actress face to ash? Ash is not the only beautiful girl in the world..( sry bhangra rulez not be rudeSmile)

T and D is only trying to show how everyone's views changed about her when she changed ..hence the comments of her being beautiful etc etc..

Deli Senior Member
Deli
Deli

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by KiRaN_K

but what is up with comparing her to Ash? I get so irritated when people compare an actress face to ash? Ash is not the only beautiful girl in the world..

Thank you! I'm so glad someone else finds that irritating besides me. It's always "...she's ok, but definitely not like Ash.." "oh..Ash is gorgeous, Jassi can never be like her" "who does Jassi think she's trying to be? Ash? Ash is miss world you know.."

Please...everyone is equally beautiful in their own way, no one is better than the other.

Go to top