India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

jassi's face

koolgirl88 Goldie
koolgirl88
koolgirl88

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
omg i  think the limit of tolerating jassi's new look has arrived. i mean, first off, her face is a SQUARE literally. secondly, she puts on soooooo much lipgloss it looks like her lips r getting heavy trying 2 carry all of it and thirdly, she always wears the same exact color of lipgloss and sumtimes its so much, it goes beyond her lips. she looks sooooooooo bad. in the beg, her new look was realli good. shes starting 2 look bad now cuz its way to much makeup and it makes her square face stand out even more. in 2dys episode, i got irritated trying 2 look at jassi from a "nice" and "pretty" point of view, and my head started hurting but then i wud feel so relieved when i saw malika's face. yes shes evil, but malika is realli pretty. srrie if i offended ne1 but dis is just my point of view.

ekta, for goddsakes, stop changing jassi. the old jassi was never mean 2 ne1. gosh, i miss the old days so much.. and i hate her makeup just as much....

marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
OKAY...I DONT THINK THAT SHE LOOKS BAD AT ALL....BUT ON THE TO MUCH LIP GLOSS PART...I HAVE TO AGREE....SOMETIMES, ONLY SOMETIMES i dont like her lips cuz they have to much on...
smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

No Its true. Jessica really has a sqarish and a manly face. Sorry to use this word but i agree with the article i read in the forum 2 days back http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=29155

She is not that beautiful as much she has been hiked. Specially the comments like (Jassi will turn into the most beautiful face of television) i find her http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=29155Dead Thumbs Down

Edited by smita24 - 25 April 2005 at 11:32pm
aniifuzz Groupbie
aniifuzz
aniifuzz

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 3:21am | IP Logged

I refute my previous comments on this post. Deli's right. I feel like Dead. I really have no right to say things like that, EVERYONE has flaws. As BLF  portrays- Its whats inside that counts.

Edited by aniifuzz - 27 April 2005 at 5:20am
ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 4:59am | IP Logged
jassi ki looks ko bhool jao,Confusedhandsome arman ko dekho naEmbarrassed
snowflakes Groupbie
snowflakes
snowflakes

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 6:40am | IP Logged
 i agree , i cant bear looking at her .. i am sorry but this is wat i feel!!!!!!!!!!Dead
sulochana Newbie
sulochana
sulochana

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 6:46am | IP Logged
I don't think Jassi has a square face and neither is she manly.  She is pretty but not as ravishing as Ash.  The only one thing which she really needs to change.........is her current style of dressing up in those loose, hanging outfits.  She floats in them and it does not look appealing. As far as the lip gloss is concerned......I think she needs to cut down on it a little or for some episodes.....not apply them at all.  And one more thing......in order to potray the image of a super-model....I think she needs to boost up her confidence.  At this time, she seems like she is not ready for the big game.  The nervousness is clearly reflected on her face.......and this does not go hand in hand with the title of a supermodel.
Deli Senior Member
Deli
Deli

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 8:04am | IP Logged

My suggestion for a lot of you: do some meditation and put an end to this negative energy.

In the eyes of God, everyone is beautiful, so please, no more insulting. This is getting too much..

Go to top