Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Purab and Armaan buying same cards` (Page 4)

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

Minnie Lets analyze the scene frame by frame.

Lets pick it up from Where Armaan goes Away from Purab to speak to mallika.

Purab is looking at cards on Rack, Then he picks up a card and is reading the content. Just then Armaan finishes the phone AND comes and stand on the right hand side of purab just besides him, He is so close to Purab that I am sure he would be able to see it even if purab doesnot shows it to him (also please dont take offence but Armaan Is peeking towards the card) look carefully the frames before the camera cuts to solo shot of purab saying "Jaise ki yeh card". The scene is cut there and only purab is shown at that time you feel that Armaan is not besides purab, also Armaan is shown alone in a few frames, Then the card is shown on the screen (i.e only card) which is for viewers benefit !! look at the camera angle, its not towards Armaan (who is standing besides Purab all the time) but for Camera in front of Purab,  Later on once the full view is back they are again besides each other Armaan a bit behind Purab on the right hand side (perfect position to see the card ).Also why I said the card in purab's hand was shown for viewer's benefit was evident by the fact that the hand of purab is bending card Away from purab view more towards the camera, it means that the card is even bend away from Armaan. I guess it was to show the card properly to Viewers so that they come to know that Armaan also picked the same card.  See the way Armaan shows his card to viewers!! Both the card scene were for viewer's benefit and not for the characters.

Also about friendly talks, I guess Purab is getting a lil light towards Armaan , I mean he must be feeling guilty to think that Armaan was the culprit behind taking the draft and jeopradising jassi's career but after the dust was cleared he must have realised his mistake and this bit of friendly exchange can be seen as an approach from purab to clear thier past mis-understanding. Also Armaan has also sent flowers to Purab!!

So look at this scene as a tension reducing scene between Armaan and Purab. Let see how much this kind of excahnge helps in coming week.

Jammy.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

Jammy ,.First,Congrats on your promotion.Very well deservedYou are doing a gr8 jobClap.Keep it up.

Secodly thanks a ton for clearing this up.Yes,you are absolutely right.I checked it out again.I must say,you have a very keen eyeClap.I am impressed.

I think they are desparate to bring JJKN on track.So probably they are simply trying to lay the tracks too fastWink.

I sincerely hope I don't get to see that vile blue suit on Armaan again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

Edited by Minnie - 29 October 2004 at 11:14pm
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 30 October 2004 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Jammy ,.First,Congrats on your promotion.Very well deservedYou are doing a gr8 jobClap.Keep it up.

Secodly thanks a ton for clearing this up.Yes,you are absolutely right.I checked it out again.I must say,you have a very keen eyeClap.I am impressed.  

Thanks for the congrats.Smile

Well my analyze of the scene is good thanks to the short training I recived from a friend/assitant editor. I used to repair Computers used for editting of serials and movies (Apple computers).

About JJKN, Actually They have ran through the story and what they are cashing on now are the bits & crumbs!! Why do you think that Ekta protested for her time on the sony against indian idol and not tony and diya?? If you also see thier production expenditure has dropped from lavish to very calculated. I mean first purab used to have a chaufer, now he drives (seems he lost 200 crore in shares LOL). Many of the suits are repeats on both the actors!! Check out the mallika dresses!! Pari is going broke on the serial so I wont comment on her dress. Check out the way they are rotating the shift of the gang, clearly one or the other time some member of gang is missing without explanation, for a long strech!! Also, In original betty la fea once the gang gets a makeover there, they carry on the looks till much later in the show. here the gang is back to its original on the second dayConfused.

It also looks as if they have done alot of hasty shooting before the departure of mona singh for vacation/work in USA. Hence so many repeats of same suits and shirts etc!!

Jammy.

Edited by jammy - 30 October 2004 at 1:13am

Go to top