Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Purab and Armaan buying same cards` (Page 3)

radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nishi

why the same post umpteen number of times ????? Confused

Just to ensure that evrybody reads it...

manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surnita

Armaan is in the process of changing himself into a good guy as we speak - however it isnt going to happen over night.  If he want to emulate goog guy Purab to help him on his journey - good luck to him!

wow..Clap I just can't resist this one.....

Bhagwaan... Yeh aaj kya din dikhalaya????.... Dhanya ho tum.....!!!! or rather Dhanya ho gaye hum!!!! Wink

Edited by manimau - 29 October 2004 at 10:47am
manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

Originally posted by nishi

why the same post umpteen number of times ????? Confused

sardee khansee na malaria hua......
hum gayee yaaron hum ko BHOOLARIA hua...
BHOOLARIA hua...............BHOOLARIA hua..Wink

ides..... you did it again!!!....LOL Tumhara jawaab nahi puttar.. I mean puttari!! I mean.... you know what I want to say...Big smile

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 11:12am | IP Logged

I checked out the video in sony stars.It's one of the most weird scenes I have seen..Wish Armaan would immediately shred that blue suit or die it black....it's positively offending to the eyes!!!! And Purab could you please unfold your hands while talking - it feels like you are Armaan's subbordinate trying to show off your closeness to your boss by once-in - while- pat- on- the-back gestures rather than 400 cr owner of Gulmohar's biggest rival company!!!!!!!!

I thought Purab didn't like Armaan? & here is being sooooooo pally down to the extent of showing him the card he bought for his to be wife ..... that too to a man whom he thinks is a bad boss to her????

Imagine this: You go to a card shop to buy a card for your beloved.

Meet beloved's boss who you think is the lowest form of living thing inhabiting the earth.

Take his/her advise on what to give your beloved

Then show him/her what you bought as if you need to explain why you bought it for someone who you love and are going to marry.

I don't know about you guys,but I would have changed the shop rather than share my intimate thoughts or take advise about my fiance and even if I did do it with someone it would have to be someone very close or at least a good friend.Certainly not his Boss whom I despise ( I can't even look at my husband's boss without suprresing the urge to throttle himAngry)!!!!!!! Sharing anything personal about myself........... forget it.

Or maybe there isn't anything called personal personal anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geee,that sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!           

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Minnie u have some very valid points hereClapClap....I second everything u said abt the pat-on-the-back and suit.....as for the rest I saw things a little differently.....

Meet beloved's boss who you think is the lowest form of living thing inhabiting the earth.
first Purab had bad vibes for armaan as armaan was the cause of misunderstanding between J&P.....he has nothing personal against Armaan as it was found after the draft issue that Aryan was the culprit......so while AS might not be his on his top ten favourites, Purab doesnt  despise him so much either....

they r not even business rivals anymore....since jassi is CEO now......

also he knew that Jassi had feelings for Armaan but since she is now marrying him, he has probably taken it as a bygone.....

not to forget Armaan sent flowers to congratulate Purab.....which can be seen as a white flag....

I understand ur point abt hating ur hubby's boss but I gather that ur hubby isnt too fond of his boss either......this isnt the case here....Purab is probably acting friendly with Armaan as he knows that Jassi looks up to him....wouldnt do him good to keep antagonising her....so he needs to come to terms with armaan....

Take his/her advise on what to give your beloved
this part I missed.....but I dont remember Purab ASKING Armaan's advice

my take on this scene is that it was put to show armaan's comfort level when talking abt Jassi.....if A&J are going to end up together then T&D need to show some softening of armaan's character....he is coming interms with the fact that he doesnt know jassi at all....and as usual Purab was shown as a measuring scale.....
manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
You said it all ides.... Clap
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Well,if you look at it that way it does seem a liitle plausible.I didn't consider the fact that Jassi literary worships the ground her boss walksLOL 

Hmnnnn ....

Still,showing the card is really taking it a bit far.Sharing personal emotions matter are different.Or maybe for T& D it isn'tConfused   

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Still,showing the card is really taking it a bit far.Sharing personal emotions matter are different.Or maybe for T& D it isn'tConfused  

I think so too  Minnie.....add it to the T&D's list of "things we do when the mind is on standby"Wink

Go to top