Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Purab and Armaan buying same cards` (Page 2)

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Purab got the card because it best described what he felt for jassi.....u r telling me that armaan bought the same card because he felt the same way too....and he found that out without reading the card too.....amazing!!!!

apna deemaagh hai naheen aur doosra ka mind reader banta haiConfused

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kline

Purab asks advise from Armaan to buy a card for Jassi so he obviously thinks Armaan knows Jassi more than he does.

That is a huge compliment to Armaan.

When did purab ask Armaan's Advice?????? I am sorry I saw it properly but Purab just informed Armaan that to buy a card for jassi is very hard. To which Armaan suggested to seen in Romance section. But Purab comes back to friendship section and buys a card of his own choice after reading it carefully and then in a friendly manner says to armaan that this card is made for jassi.

Armaan doesnt even reads the card and picks it up and buys for jassi.

Had he been showing attitude to armaan as people suggest then I am sure he wouldnt have talked to Armaan in first place. I guess he spoke in a very friendly manner with Armaan

Jammy.

Surabhi_24 Groupbie
Surabhi_24
Surabhi_24

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
After reading Jammy's reply I was a bit confused. Just noticed that there is one more Sundari in this forum.
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

Originally posted by kline

Purab asks advise from Armaan to buy a card for Jassi so he obviously thinks Armaan knows Jassi more than he does.

That is a huge compliment to Armaan.

When did purab ask Armaan's Advice?????? I am sorry I saw it properly but Purab just informed Armaan that to buy a card for jassi is very hard. To which Armaan suggested to seen in Romance section. But Purab comes back to friendship section and buys a card of his own choice after reading it carefully and then in a friendly manner says to armaan that this card is made for jassi.

Armaan doesnt even reads the card and picks it up and buys for jassi.

Had he been showing attitude to armaan as people suggest then I am sure he wouldnt have talked to Armaan in first place. I guess he spoke in a very friendly manner with Armaan

Jammy.

How do u know that Armaan did not read the cards?
Anitha Groupbie
Anitha
Anitha

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 4:12am | IP Logged

One small question, just put yourselves in Armaan and Purab's shoes for a minute. Here's the scenario...

You see Purab buying a card with some text he thinks is apt for his to-be wife/fiance Jassi. He takes card and goes off. Now Armaan takes the very same card (whether he reads it or not is moot & irrelavent) and buys it for the very same JASSI who he is going to meet like a chupa rustom!!???!!!! I mean give us all a break here!! 

How can a guy who has no connection with the girl save that of a professional/business link give the SAME CARD that the girl's fiance JUST bought for her? This is complete deviousness and is obviously not something someone with good intentions will do.  Until Jassi says BYE BYE to Purab and says YES to Armaan...she is Purab's to-be!! And Armaan no matter how handsome and sexy he is...cannot and should not violate this ...if he is a 'good guy'! This is common decent behaviour. Atleast this is an "indian' viewpoint...possibly not what is applied in a western society!

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anitha

One small question, just put yourselves in Armaan and Purab's shoes for a minute. Here's the scenario...

You see Purab buying a card with some text he thinks is apt for his to-be wife/fiance Jassi. He takes card and goes off. Now Armaan takes the very same card (whether he reads it or not is moot & irrelavent) and buys it for the very same JASSI who he is going to meet like a chupa rustom!!???!!!! I mean give us all a break here!! 

How can a guy who has no connection with the girl save that of a professional/business link give the SAME CARD that the girl's fiance JUST bought for her? This is complete deviousness and is obviously not something someone with good intentions will do.  Until Jassi says BYE BYE to Purab and says YES to Armaan...she is Purab's to-be!! And Armaan no matter how handsome and sexy he is...cannot and should not violate this ...if he is a 'good guy'! This is common decent behaviour. Atleast this is an "indian' viewpoint...possibly not what is applied in a western society!

Armaan was never a 'good' guy. Coming to Armaan having no link w/ Jassi..do u seriously believe he has no link w/ Jassi other than a professional one. He doesnt realize it ofcourse. But viewers have definitely seen that there is a lot of difference b/w how he treats say Maria and Jassi. Jassi is one of the people he is closest to..more than his fiancee he knows Jassi will understand him.
Coming to card choosing Armaan had no evil intentions this time. Is it wrong to buy a gift which he thinks will please the other person? Wasnt the card buying a back-handed compliment to Purab by Armaan that he understands Jassi better than him?
Buy a card same as another person cannot be counted as indecent behavior even acc to indian sentiments.
nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 6:12am | IP Logged
why the same post umpteen number of times ????? Confused
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi

why the same post umpteen number of times ????? Confused

sardee khansee na malaria hua......
hum gayee yaaron hum ko BHOOLARIA hua...
BHOOLARIA hua...............BHOOLARIA hua..Wink

Go to top