Fan Fictions

Arhi FF-100 Takes-A Tinsel Town Story - *NOTE* pg 109

luvflicksgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

100 Takes

PROLOGUE

Photographer (V): yeah, just bend a little bit...ok...uh no...wait...hair dresser?...  zara uske age ke ballon pe blow up kar... mathe pe la de unko zara...(Just blow up on his fringes...and make them fall on his forehead...)

A man with a hair blower and a mirror crossed the photographer who concentrated on his camera...trying to have a look at the hot guy standing with a football in his hand infront of him...

He went to the guy with the football and did as instructed...

V: yeah yeah that's it...good wapas aja (come back)...

The hair guy came back...

V: ok...ready...? Uh!! jivan (a spot boy)... blower?...kya kar raha hai tu? (what are you doing?)

He said angrily...

Jivan turned on a movable AC blower and pointed it at the hot guy with the football...his hair started moving rhythmically, dancing along with the soft but fast music playing in the background...

V: good...now bend a little... a bit more...ok...hold the ball in your right hand...good...look at the camera...smile...and wink...yeah...yeah...

*CLICK*...

V: good...one more...sit down on the sofa and put the ball on your lap...place you left arm on the ball and the other hand on the arm rest...Good...ok...yeah...

The hot guy kept on following the photographer's instructions...

*CLICK*...

V: last one...chalo... freestyle...what ever you feel like doing... and smiled at the hot guy...

He too smiled back...

Hot Guy: anything na? he said mischievously and smirked...

The photographer, Vishal Ahluwalliya...winked...

The hot guy sat up on the back rest of the sofa...his legs on either sides (biking posture) he bent back at an angle...kissing the ball he tilted his head and shooting up an eye brow...he looked at the photographer...

V: good one Arnav...!

The photographer...released his camera from the tripod and sat down on one knee...focusing him at an angle on the camera...

*CLICK*...

V: brilliant!

Arnav straightened up as the photographer stood up... Arnav walked upto him and looked at the pictures on the camera...

A: this wink one is nice...he smirked...

V: this is the best one...

A: really? Shooting up his eyebrow...

V: yeah obviously...I mean girls will die to get hold of the ball you just kissed...he said winking...

Arnav winked back and

A: Main Pawan Uncle se milke ata hoon (I'll go meet Pawan Uncle)... see ya...

V: yeah...

In the meantime,

Pawan Singhania,60 (P) and his son Swayam Singhania,27 (S)... the owners of Singhania Sons Films (SSF), were having a discussion with well know director Aryan Kapoor,29 (R).

P: Aryan...ask Vishal to give these pictures to Flash Magazine for Arnav's interview about our movie Jab Mila Tu'

R: yes uncle...Main abhi wo hi kehne wala tha ...(I was about to say the same thing...) and smiled

S: Aryan...don't you think La should also be a part of the photoshoot as well as the interview? I mean people want to see Arnav and Lavanya... Aranya together...

He sounded very obvious

R: Swayam...no body cares about what I think or what you think...the thing that matters is what La thinks...I had asked Jai to call up La and ask her to come here...wait...

He turned around and looked for his assistant, Jai (J)...

R: Jai?

Jai, who was still on phone...looked at him...

R: anything?

Jai gave a brief nod and pointed towards his Bluetooth...

J: ma'am please try and understand...he said pacing up and down the set ...Arnav sir's also here...please ma'am...Pawan Sir, Swayam Sir and Aryan Sir, everyone's requesting you...please...hello? Hello?

Jai walked upto Aryan...

J: Sir, she dropped the call...again...

Aryan sighed and looked at Swayam: Subah se this is the 8th time usne Jai ka call drop kiya hai (this is the 8th time she has dropped Jai's call since the morning...)

P: Jai... dial her number and give the phone to me I'll talk to her.

J: yes sir...

La: Jai you brainless creature...don't you understand... she was shouting at the top of her voice...

P: Lavanya dear... this is Pawan Singhania...

La: oh uncle...I am so sorry...uncle please I can't come today...don't force me...

P: ok fine... can you make it tomorrow, 10 am? Main sab ko kehkar kal ek aur photoshoot arrange karwa leta hoon...(I'll ask everyone to arrange for another photoshoot tomorrow?)

He was in his politest best and she, in her rudest.

La: ok...but just because...you are asking me...

P: thank you beta...

La: yeah bye...

She dropped the call... Pawan sighed

He returned the Bluetooth to Jai...

P: we have to arrange for another photoshoot tomorrow...

S: but... Vishal and Arnav?

R: they won't mind... I guarantee you...Unhe main sambhal loonga (I'll manage them)

Just then Arnav walked upto the trio... Aryan had his back towards him...

A: did I just hear my name? he smiled... Hello Uncle... Hi Swayam... and what's up dude?... he hit Aryan on his back...

P: Good job with the ball Arnav...

A: thank you uncle...

Arnav sat down next to Aryan...

P: can you come back tomorrow morning for another photoshoot?

A: yeah... but why do we need another photoshoot?

Just then Vishal came up...

V: another photoshoot?

S: ah... I was about to call you... sit... he offered him the seat next to him...

P: yes... actually Lavanya couldn't come today so...

A: just because of her you have to arrange for another photoshoot? He said angrily...

S: do we any other choice, Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada...?

Arnav Singh Raizada, aka ASR, son of Yashvardhan Raizada, the owner of AR Productions. AR Production being the largest production house of B town. ASR, a tall, dark, handsome, suave and sexy, 27 year old hunk... latest heartthrob of the country, a man every girl would die for... chocolaty looks, a golden heart... ever girl's dream man. He had given back to back 4 hits...since his debut film, which was a block buster...

Lavanya Kashyap, his 2 years long girlfriend, an ex super model and now a super star, spoilt daughter of a rich producer father...arrogant and rude, ill mannered, uncultured, unprofessional and over pampered.

Now,

Arnav and Lavanya... the perfect couple, Aranya... people loved their chemistry. They had done 2 films together. Both hits and this was their 3rd film as a couple in reel life... but in real life, 1st film after their break up 6 months ago...This was something people didn't know about...

The story revolves around super stars ASR and La... the difference between their reel and real relationship and miss Khushi Kumari Gupta...who is...well let that be a secret...
It's a Bollywood Industry based story...

i know the part is a bit too long to be called as a prologue...😳 
guys please tell me if i should continue this or not...
will be waiting for your comments...

INDEX

Edited by luvflicksgirl - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usma55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Good story
Can't wait to know what happens next
barfi thumbnail
good different concept looking forward to more
.Enchanted_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This seems interesting, continue soon.
..Annie.. thumbnail
hmmm 
seems interesting continue wanna read it more 👍🏼
Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting !!
Continue soon :)
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing plz pme me when u update
Sona257 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting... Continue Soon
abhi_arshilover thumbnail
Wow very interesting concept. Curious to know who will khushi be! Would love to read more. Please do cont soon. And please add me in ur pm list.
Hollagurl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The prologue looks very promising, I'd love to read more!! 😊