Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi and suicide lmao

Emerald- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Guys be honest

- How many of you guys took this to heart or seriously and got upset? And thought shes a brave girl and she shouldn't do this, its against her character

- & How many ignored it? Ah she won't die and shes just being silly and childish, nothing new.

After watching the precap i was like what the hell? Shes like its really hot so i won't jump, i will wait and shes got her PHONE with her. She doesn' t want to die really. I think this track is for Arnav more, how he will freak out. Like someone mentioned, only death freaks Arnav out and how he lost his parents. - remember everything has a reason ;)

Note: IPK isn't the first drama to show suicide in a funny way. Lots of films have done that.

PS: I don't know why im defending IPK today. :\

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Emerald- thumbnail
Sorry, i hope no one minds.

Fun post.

I would get worried if she was serious and depressed.
arch112 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
i enjoyed it !!!! Common it's weekend. If they showed suicide attempt in all seriousness then we wouldbe all freaked out and we all know Khushi is not about crying , she does thngs her way. She tried finding the truth every possible way she could. Now she resort to this ...BUT best part was ALOOO Kumar and Puri Kumari..lol HP crying and Arnav's WHT THE!!!! hahahahhahaha
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Now that you put it this way... I can see the humor in it. That silly girl!! I declare KKGSR officially as the most unique piece I have ever seen!
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree..!! She can do stuff on her own ..now if arnav was there and said to het you can do it..and taunt her she probably would jump to prove just him wrong..!!! But course ASR would never say that...

AR_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she is definitely a single piece! the highlight of the episode for me was aloo kumar and puri kumari..couldnt stop laughing when she said that LOL! oh also the lakhnowi tiki in the precap haha!
Emerald- thumbnail
I think they are showing that she is REALLY CRAZY but soon she will be back on track.

NEXT WEEK!!! URGH
shivikamaddness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
gyzz mujhe lagta hai ke agar khushi yeh nahi karti to Arnav sach kaise kahe gha khushi ko yeh khudkushi wal atrack in ko kab se chala dena cahie tha agar aisa hi tha waise hi inho ne itna drag kiya hai i think khushi is doing right