Originally posted by kaba3003

It was sooo nice...awesome loved it:-)
Thanx for d pm...

Thanks.

Originally posted by asmaju

Pree this was an amazing update pree.
very well .
yup lovely.
hmmm i'm in short of words to explain how beautifully it is written.
Par excellence.
the way Sharon let down her ego and turned into Shareenjet was amazing.
the kulla wali chai part so superb and the end its mesmerizing.
thanks for pm.
Awesome blossom update.

i'm really sorry for not making a separate reply to you... but it's simply be repeating everything I'm saying in my replies so I added you here... Really very sorry.

Thanks for those lovely words.

Originally posted by chimpukli10

i had cried reading your OS in which you killed swayam...and now i m havng a big smile on my face after reading this 1...why cn't d3 creatives show such thng?...i think they shuld take inspiration from all writers here...do pm me d next tym you write sumthng...

Thanks... will surely PM you...

I know... I'm saying it again. I hope they'll show something even better in future!

Originally posted by Srishti_SwaRon

Pree, this is so friggin awesome. I loved the whole concept. Sharon was so cute throughout the OS. I wish we could see this side of Sharon on the show as well. She was completely out of the bounds she'd set up for herself. I love you for showing us this side of Sharon.

You are a awesome writer Pree. I love all your works. Will be waiting to see more works from you. : )

Thanks... I want to see Sharon this way too...

Originally posted by Rumeli_GkD

Pree..u r a superb writer..u put ur heart put..wen u write abt swaRon..dat makes ur writings even more addictive!!
its comletely beautiful..d way u potrayed sharon swayam..n deir tym of togethrness n d kiss at d conclusion..leavs us speechless!it was so lyk SwaRon n deir gentle tender love!!

SwaRon have taken my heart... how can I not write with my heart in it when it's for them.

Thanks.

Originally posted by MukTi_is_Meera

Omg...WOW! That was just wow!!! I was blown away by the events...maaan u sure can WRITE!!! Amazing...
I could watch everything happening in front of me...esp. the "I am Sharanjeet, dont tell anyone...its a secret" part...awww... ye sab D3 me kab hoga???😭

WOW!!!

Thanks...

Originally posted by swaron95

Pree Di...i guess i am terribly late...
But like always i loved this OS too...its just so wonderful...i love the way you bring the whole thing...it is just tender and wonderful...
I feel lost for words reading your pieces...
Do write more on Swaron...
Thanks for the PM...

You're not late at all... considering I'm replying to all now!

Thanks.

Originally posted by Swayamonly

Gosh pree, it's so beautiful yaar..:) really amazing..:) wud love to see sharon like this..:) and swayyaaammm... So cute...:)
do pm me next time whenever you write any os, ff or ss on swaron..

Thanks...

Will surely PM you...

Originally posted by d3lover90

wow .. superlyks...
love it im new on if ..
pls pm me nxt tym u update something lyk this..

Thanks.

Will surely PM you next time.

Originally posted by sukanyaa

awesome

Thanks.

Edited by Sheherzade - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by SugarCubes

It was sooo cutee!! Sharon drunk! Umm, well kind of, but still.. :P I loveeedddx ittt!!!!! Awesome blossom!! :D

Thanks...

I really don't have any experience in being drunk *proud* or handling anyone drunk... So I hope I pulled the drunk Sharon part off correctly.

Even though at points it made me think I was going overboard and taking it more towards a filmy track... but I was loving the fun so couldn't stop myself... I apologize!

Let me know if anything is incorrect relating to how it should be... in reality or as the characters.

Originally posted by surbhi_d3

This OS was beautiful..!
each and every bit was amazing!
and it was really realistic..! I could actually imagine SwaRon like that..!
very well penned!
it felt so good to see Sharanjeet instead of Sharon, who wanted to actually feel what life really is..and she wants to get out this superficial world of Sharon!
I loved every bit of it..when she was drunk and how Swayam helped her out..and the time they spent in the car and how he helped her climb the bonnet..and finally the dance in the rain..!
picture perfect!
and not to forget the perfect kiss! :)
thanks fr d pm
do write more..

Thanks a lot... Realistic is something I strive to achieve in everything I write... make it easier to imagine it.

I did a little research for the Sharanjeet parts... research as in find out what their names mean (Sharon and Sharanjeet) so that I could match the behavior to them. And I came across a pleasant surprise.

Sharanjeet literally means Surrender. While Sharon means body armour, metaphorically indicating headstrong and strong willed person. And it was astonishing how these names depict the characters to the T!!

I just wanted to share. Sorry for blabbering!

Originally posted by -RosyAzure-

Fbaulous,i wonder can vodka shot bring out real sharjeet out of sharon-the diva in D3 OMG god i just wish for that blissful kiss ☺️ haha...!Awesome,superb..!

Thanks!

I hope the real Sharanjeet comes out because of Swayam's charm and not some drink that makes her loose her mind.

I want Sharon to accept her desire of Swayam in full control of her mind and heart...

And the kiss... I'll only wish that the production house be bold enough to show something like that, and TanHa be comfortable enough to do it!

Originally posted by medha_m

dude not just tragedies you are superb with romance too, you should write more of that and make us smile instead of making us cry. that was really sweet and I wanted to read, see or write something like that for a long time now maybe since the sharinder episode thanks for fulfilling my wish, I can't stop reading it

Tragedy comes easier to me than romance... I'm a little stumped and handicapped in that line... sorry!

Thanks for the amazing comment.

And you know... that fact is you remeber your tears longer than you'd remember your smile. So i think you'll remeber my OSes more if they are tragic! πŸ˜†

I wanted Sharon drunk too... after RDX's party especially... but with Swayam's current avatar. He's more imposing and a better character now...

Originally posted by Sheherzade

Shishir... If i'm not mistaken you're a guy!

*stumped*

You're the first guy I've come across on IF! πŸ˜›

Yeah we are endangered species on IF . But you may come across some of us now and then.😊
Edited by marauder - 11 years ago
Originally posted by marauder

Yeah we are endangered species on IF . But you may come across some of us now and then.😊

Now I realize why I'd find an edge to your comments that I really couldn't place correctly... That was because I had mistakenly taken your sex (did you know that there's actually a difference in the meaning of sex and gender) to be same as mine... I apologize!!

Thanks!

I hope the real Sharanjeet comes out because of Swayam's charm and not some drink that makes her loose her mind.

I want Sharon to accept her desire of Swayam in full control of her mind and heart...

And the kiss... I'll only wish that the production house be bold enough to show something like that, and TanHa be comfortable enough to do it!

πŸ˜†Aww pree so true i also want a Confession which is in state WHERE SHE WILLINGLY cONFESS HER DESIRES😊 I love it seriously u are real awesome writer I will try all your previous works and like it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...!Yesh they ain't be so bold but then too TanHa are fabulous actors and professionals to so i think it won't be a prob to them as they gave more bold scene Earlier there:)

Siddhi😳

P.S if you live in INDIA it might be 3:30 am something yet u are awaake 😳 LMAOO same like me *Hi5*🀣

You know how much I love you... right T?

Remeber I told you Sharanjeet literally means 'surrender'. I'm sure Swayam's gonna maker her surrender his heart to her. In a way better than what I wrote. In a way better than I can ever write... all because it will be TanHa who will write the story for us. Not as the writers... but as the faces that would be etched in our minds forever. They became a muse for me without my realizing it... and I owe the break in my two year long writer's block to them. i'll owe them forever...

Btw... the kullhad wali chai was all living-through-my-writing to me... I miss those days back home.

Louuu You to!! <3

πŸ€— Bhalo meye.