It is Yash waiting For Aarti - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Omg I soo need to be studying but I can't stop thinking about Monday's episode. I think it will be hash. He will want to apologize to aartiji for his mothers behavior. He was shocked to see her apologize to everyone on ansh's behalf. Plus he has had his moments of bad behavior with her. Maybe for the first time he sees she is not happy and now the only person who makes her happy is sad because of his family. Plus he prob realized PayPal are horrible to ansh. 

What do u think.
dotcom thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Somehow my intuition (could be wrong) tellS me its Pankaj bhaia. Before taking the girls to school, he was texting to someone. Taking the girls to school was the excuse he needed to go out without explainig to anyone.

He wouldnt know that ansh' school is there or that aarti might come there.
ReemaRani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dotcom

Somehow my intuition (could be wrong) tellS me its Pankaj bhaia. Before taking the girls to school, he was texting to someone. Taking the girls to school was the excuse he needed to go out without explainig to anyone.

He wouldnt know that ansh' school is there or that aarti might come there.

omg I didn't think of that!!! that would be an interesting twist!!! I kind of hope not though lol because I really like vidhi and I want vidhi and pankaj to be united soon 😭

I sooo hope it's Yash too!!! I want them to get closer now please!! 😛
akui1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I really hope that it is Yash and he will dicuss with Aarti on how they can deal with Ansh's depression and how they are gonna assimilate him into the family...And at the same time probably they should discuss what Aarti can do to bond with Payal and Palak as well...Maybe plan a family outing??? Haha...I  really hope the show focus on them trying to bond...Kinda bored with the evil MIL...Hope this Bua dun be the focus of the show next week...
Aarya4ever... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I want after seeing Yash, Arti say Main jahan jahan chalungi tera saaya sath hoga