Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

We Thot Colors was different

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

blrgal

blrgal

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
I think my heading says it all... Colors began with some good shows - bringing in social messages etc and they were really nice to watch but in the last year or so... not only are they becoming like any other channel... but there shows are getting worse and worse.

Balika Vadhu - began with such promise, the nation was talking about Anandi and Dadisa and the child marriage issue... the current story lines and tracks for the last few months - gone from bad to worse!! What an amazing story and how many crappy story lines in between!!

Then you began Uttaran - started with so much promise and now the story is literally non existent, it is a insult to the legal systems in India... crapppy!!!

Sasural Simar Ka - a 16 year old girl married ... moved from pretense marriage to real marriage ... she was supposed to be a school girl... so now u promote underage marriages too!!!!!

Mukthi Bandhan - what an amazing story and what fantastic actors and what a lame ending... you could have done so much better... it was one of your best!!!

NBTNMKK - another one of your gems that has begun so beautifully and naturrally... will you keep it that way or after a year - like Balika Vadhu - u will mess with the story line and keep having mindless tracks to ensure that the serial runs for many more years and then when TRP's hit negative... u stop and end up leaving a bad taste in every viewer's mind.

Kairee - How depressing is this serial... gosh each time the woman screams hambey or ambe or whatever and then tortures her DIL ' it is time to change channels... she is a pyschopath, a sadist who takes pleasure in the pain of others... and masked in everyday clothes and character... she is so sick and I really do not even want to insult my sensibilities in watching crap like that!!!!

How desperate is the channel... that you are creating stories that are not able to get your viewers to stay glued??? you as a channel were supposed to be the challengers for some of the Saas Bahu established serial channels like SP and Zee... and you are dishing out rubbish like this!!!!

Gosh... u really need to wake up and smell the coffee... this is not the kind of crap that viewers want to see...

to reiterate... neither do we like many of the Saas Bahu type of serials that seem to run on SP... you were supposed to be different, you were supposed to cater to the sensible viewer... what happened?????????????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanishaaashaf13McDreaamerkahkashansakina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We Thot Colors was different" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_A_a_l_i_y_a_

IF-Rockerz

_A_a_l_i_y_a_

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
i will tell you onething dear..today we all reached a stage where we all want is a change..but i m not offending u..becaz its not wrong to wish for a goodthing..but ever thought of how it can b achieved..?..if u want something new you have to change the old methods..we all r in a world where we can't even see wht is reality..u know these kind of saas are still in this world ..the way they treat their DIL..god !!!! can't even imagine that..they r still more cruel in real life..have u ever seen any girl who managed  those kind of hardships..their state tells them how cruel their lives were by their MIL...i don't think so cv's will glorify imarti..becaz i do know how cruel she is..the best way to bring a change is by first understanding the difficulties..so i think so the colors are wishing the same..i m not a supporter of colors..

i just want to tell u these kind of saas bahu's will b really helpful to those women who still are in their MIL's clutches..these kind of concept may encourage the DIL's to standup against their cruel and cunning MIL's..i m too not a big fan of saas bahu's..but i think in this show the girl ambi is not shown as slave and she is brave ..but u got to see other saas bahu soaps... there ,the DIL's are still shown as dependent ..but this one is a bit a bit different..here she is shown as brave girl who can standup for her rights..so its unique in that way..

just wait and watch the whole serial then u can feel how woman still be independent  even though she has to face so many troubles..i think its a little different from other saas bahu's -happy that ambi will atleast rise against her MIL-i m just saying that plz don't jump into conclusions just by seeing the first few epi's may be who knows u may start liking it after ambi enters...i just don't wnt to hurt ur feelings..i just said my POV..that's it..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Basantii

Basantii

Groupbie

Basantii

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
 I am an avid BV watcher and have started with Kairee too.
Balika Vadhu will have to be given some time to reach the climax yet.
As for Kairee, it has just started! We can't form ironclad opinions until the story takes shape.
Even my stomach churns when Imarti Devi does physically hurt her DIL. ( Love her 'hambey' though!)But we can be sure its just a few days/weeks wait, and Ambi will be there to rescue us all along
with DILs!

megustajalebi

Goldie

megustajalebi

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blrgal

I think my heading says it all... Colors began with some good shows - bringing in social messages etc and they were really nice to watch but in the last year or so... not only are they becoming like any other channel... but there shows are getting worse and worse.

Balika Vadhu - began with such promise, the nation was talking about Anandi and Dadisa and the child marriage issue... the current story lines and tracks for the last few months - gone from bad to worse!! What an amazing story and how many crappy story lines in between!! 
I still have a little hope for this show, especially after the much talked about slap promo. But I understand what you mean, in that this show is not as serious as it once was. 

Then you began Uttaran - started with so much promise and now the story is literally non existent, it is a insult to the legal systems in India... crapppy!!!
I haven't seen Uttaran from the beginning but I've heard great things...before the intense leaps that is. Btw, what year is it supposed to be in that show? lol 

Sasural Simar Ka - a 16 year old girl married ... moved from pretense marriage to real marriage ... she was supposed to be a school girl... so now u promote underage marriages too!!!!!
I'm glad there are people who feel the same as me here. I mentioned on their forum and was attacked. The reason Roli's marriage to Prem was taboo because 1) He was Simar's love and 2) SHE IS TOO YOUNG TO GET MARRIED. But CV's just increased her age like it was no big deal and had her become an elder bahu. 

Mukthi Bandhan - what an amazing story and what fantastic actors and what a lame ending... you could have done so much better... it was one of your best!!!
Never saw the show unfortunately but my mother LOVED it (and my mom's hard to please with TV serials, haha). The story and cast, from what I know, was amazing though. 

NBTNMKK - another one of your gems that has begun so beautifully and naturrally... will you keep it that way or after a year - like Balika Vadhu - u will mess with the story line and keep having mindless tracks to ensure that the serial runs for many more years and then when TRP's hit negative... u stop and end up leaving a bad taste in every viewer's mind.
My favorite upbeat show on TV, hands down. I hope we don't see issues with this anytime soon. 

Kairee - How depressing is this serial... gosh each time the woman screams hambey or ambe or whatever and then tortures her DIL ' it is time to change channels... she is a pyschopath, a sadist who takes pleasure in the pain of others... and masked in everyday clothes and character... she is so sick and I really do not even want to insult my sensibilities in watching crap like that!!!! 
I guess the point of my reply starts here, haha...
I felt the same way when I saw the first few promos of the show. But then I saw the promo with her 3rd bahu, and something clicked and I think the show is going in the same path.

Right now, the stage is being set and the characters are still in the mode of their introductions. The real show will begin when Ambee enters Imrati's life. Until then, I'm not going to form an opinion because that moment will determine if this is just another typical Sasural/Bahu drama or if this is actually something worth watching. 

How desperate is the channel... that you are creating stories that are not able to get your viewers to stay glued??? you as a channel were supposed to be the challengers for some of the Saas Bahu established serial channels like SP and Zee... and you are dishing out rubbish like this!!!!

Gosh... u really need to wake up and smell the coffee... this is not the kind of crap that viewers want to see...

to reiterate... neither do we like many of the Saas Bahu type of serials that seem to run on SP... you were supposed to be different, you were supposed to cater to the sensible viewer... what happened?????????????

Responses in green

Edited by megustajalebi - 04 May 2012 at 10:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Basantiiblrgalkahkashansakina

blrgal

blrgal

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Basanti and crazy world - i am not disagreeing with what you are saying... i began to watch the serial too... with the same hope that Ambi will come in and make a difference ... but the physical torture with sweet words... is yuck!!

a number of shows on colors slowly start losing track and then ...

lets see how this goes !!

Basantii

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 07 May 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
pls guys dont bash this show for god sake...if u dont like it pls avoid wathcing it...

Haifa_JayBFan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.