Physical attraction and rights of ashu!!!! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago

PS: Jokes aside.. i do not want anything too bold etc coz it kills the charm of th show..! Good romance is welcome... but not over the top esp not like BALH ðŸ¤¢
[/QUOTE]
I do not agree that it was OTT, it was appropriate, and fitted well in the story, if you watch BALH from the beginning you will know. It was absolutely beautiful and well done, very aesthetic and magical.

Valid point, to move a relationship to another level the couple need to at some point feel the proximity  of each other.

This development was defiantly seen during the dance between Ashutosh and Nidhi as a part of their wedding ceremonies..

Relationship here is quite a different one with the man being much older than the women and with the generation gap tag, and all those factors hesitation takes priority, But noticing that Ashutosh is handling this well as he also needs to show his share of feelings towards Nidhi they both are showing the proximity and physical feelings develop in a slow and soft way and shown comfortable with the touches and respecting each others room of developing attraction.

Hope the creatives show the angles with the uniqueness of the couple they are.
@Isha: super hot post.. I loved ur analysis... Ashni r gonna set tv screens on fire.. Excited & waiting...
This is a very good post and most appropriate to discuss in the context of Ashni. Till today both of them were hesitant to explore their feelings in a physical context. They have learnt to understand each other's feelings, respect each other's likes, dislikes and wishes, and to some extent even anticipate the other's reactions. But the dance today has thrown them in close proximity (literally) to each other.

Both of them are at a high, the dance has brought all those latent desires to the forefront. The dance is an ice breaker, especially for Ashu, who maybe for the first time is looking at Nidhi as a grown woman, someone whom he can treat as an equal in this relationship. The uniqueness of this relationship is not just the age-gap issue but also a senior-junior issue. It took a while for Ashni to erase that aspect, maybe on V-Day they finally achieved it. Even then everytime Nidhi has come close to AShu or hugged him, it has always been in extreme emotions, either too sad or too excited, but never in love...basically for all her boldness Nidhi is still shy when it came to expressing love physically.

From the moment Nidhi put that ring on his finger, Ashu has mentally accepted her as his wife. All through this week he has displayed that, giving money to the plumber, consoling Nidhi, he has performed the duty of the older partner, the husband. So, after today I hope Ashu will take the lead and in a way coax Nidhi out of her shell, out of her shyness when it came to expressing love and we will see a beautiful and emotional relationship blossom between the two.

This is critical if they have to survive any future onslaughts from Samaj, Rohan or Mallu.
Originally posted by fanraya

I do not agree that it was OTT, it was appropriate, and fitted well in the story, if you watch BALH from the beginning you will know. It was absolutely beautiful and well done, very aesthetic and magical.

I watch BALH from the start... and know the entire story... i feel the scene.. killed the CHARM of the show... the trp fall for the show... after that scene.. is proof enouf...! Trending on Twitter or online buzz is not refelcting popularity of the show... and same happened with the show!

I certainly felt that it was over the top... and ur free to disagree... that wont change my personal views..! ðŸ˜³
Edited by Armu4eva - 11 years ago
Originally posted by OneWish

Sorry to disagree, but I don't feel BALH was over the top and I think it's well within Ashu's character to make love to his bride passionately with wild abandon. He may be shy in public, but the bedroom is private. Remember he is the older man who will make his bride comfortable and safe in his arms. While log kahenge pata nahin kyon ladki ki Bari umar ke aadmi se shaadi kar di but ASHNI will know what they share physically as well as emotionally.

A) We are talking of indian TV ... where Dirty Picture tho a best actress national award winning movie got banned to be telecast on primetime... so 8pm is a strict no-no at the moment for such passionate /gay abandon scenes..

B) KTLK is a far more subtle show and even in its most subtle phase.. BALH is an Ekta show..! I rather want to see a beautiful love scene like Parichay .. .than BALH ðŸ˜³
The news that KTLK is not ending has made me happier than even the Precap did...So guys its celebration time on this forum......
@tanu: Ur take on BALH i totally agree. The scene in my POV also was too much. It actually doesnt gel with ram and priya for me. Plus the way the channel promoted dat scene was very vulgar. People might want such scenes but this is television and the content is for huge masses. Didnt think they should have allowed this much boldness in it. I hope such a thing wont happen with KTLK.
Originally posted by i5hy

<font color="#9900CC" size="3">@tanu: Ur take on BALH i totally agree. The scene in my POV also was too much. It actually doesnt gel with ram and priya for me. Plus the way the channel promoted dat scene was very vulgar. People might want such scenes but this is television and the content is for huge masses. Didnt think they should have allowed this much boldness in it. I hope such a thing wont happen with KTLK.
</font>
yes even i think that the channel promoted it in a cheap way to get trps and publicity. The scenes were fine and we see that the indian audience is maturing with time, but then again we see that every other tv channel had that scene on replay for many days! That love story was different and this story is different but the main concept is love. Well back to the topic, i am dying to see some more romance and kritika looks absolutely beautiful as dr. Nidhi! I am sure that ashu wont be able to resist himself LOL baaki jo rab ki marzi :P
It is really nice to see Ashu slowly shedding his inhibitions and I too want some cute romantic scenes of the two. But  I tend to agree with Tanu that the same should not be too over the top. That will spoil the uniqueness of the serial. Rather than the scenes being bold, they should be sensitive and pleasing to the mind