Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Luv4games

Goldie

Luv4games

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
In today's episode Pinky got mad at Raavi for wearing Make up.. Pinky said she is too young to wear make up. she should only think about studying.. and then raavi cries and appologises...

I really dont get it.. What does Make up has to do with Age.. And she is over 16years old.. She only had some lip-gloss.

Pinky said when you wear Lip gloss/make up at this age, this means you want trouble from guys/boy friend or something..

Shouldnt Raavi be strong.. I mean if she stops wearing make up cause will look at her or stalk her.. How will she be tough..in life.. and learn..

2nd: I havent seen a lot of 16 year olds who wear make up.. but again everyone is different.. Everyone has different Mentality.. But raavi is too obssesed with looking good.. Yesterday's episode. She left the movie theatre, to go shopping... Lip Stick and alll...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do you guys think?

Is Raavi right about wearing make up at this age..

Does age has to do anything with wearing make up..

and Is pinky over reacting..

Is pink discouraging Raavi from being Tough and Strong in life..

Why is pinky so scared of..

Is she scared  that Raavi may get a BF, or Get Stalked by other guys...

Does She really wants attention from guys or Just want to Loook good? She is weird.

Smile
share your comments..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.PerfectLove.Samraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Raavi - Makeup-Is she too young?" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

geneliaasin

geneliaasin

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
ur right

asma08

asma08

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv4games

In today's episode Pinky got mad at Raavi for wearing Make up.. Pinky said she is too young to wear make up. she should only think about studying.. and then raavi cries and appologises...

I really dont get it.. What does Make up has to do with Age.. And she is over 16years old.. She only had some lip-gloss.

Pinky said when you wear Lip gloss/make up at this age, this means you want trouble from guys/boy friend or something..

Shouldnt Raavi be strong.. I mean if she stops wearing make up cause will look at her or stalk her.. How will she be tough..in life.. and learn..

2nd: I havent seen a lot of 16 year olds who wear make up.. but again everyone is different.. Everyone has different Mentality.. But raavi is too obssesed with looking good.. Yesterday's episode. She left the movie theatre, to go shopping... Lip Stick and alll...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do you guys think?

Is Raavi right about wearing make up at this age..

No, I don't think she's too young for make up but I think the point Pinky is trying to get across is make up does not define who you are especially from the inside. It's her age right now to do well in school and have fun as a kid...these years will go by so fast and you don't get them back ever.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beeangel11NimbuMirchiSamraat_92

red&blues

Groupbie

red&blues

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
But i felt..Raavi looked really pretty...her eyes were beautfiul...esp in the bookstore scene.She was looking very pretty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beeangel11

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
i was also wondering that nowadays girls start make up from suny's age LOL..then what the point of scolding ravi???..may be pinky is scared that ravi is growing and would face problem like she did from those boys

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Way too many questions...LOL

This is my view...

Pinky is right in telling Raavi that she is not ready for all this make up and it is not appropriate..every parent has their own rule and Pinky might have made up this...Yes..Raavi might be very interested in all this...bt she is in her 10th..and when ur mind is distracted towards looks..definitely there will be loss in concentration...Raavi may first want to look good for herself...and then might want others to appreciate her...so thinking will differ...

About being strong..Pinky is right in telling that guys will be attracted towards all this...We can see that it is happening with guys stalking..but she must also make Raavi strong towards this...She has to sit with Raavi and speak to her abt this...The best option will be to ignore the stalkers...

Abt Pinky over reacting...Pinky does over react for everything...so just has to keep her cool...her thinking is right...execution is not...

Every mother especially that of a girl...always have a fear when they send their girl out...We cannot deny that lots of mishappenings are happening even now...So Pinky getting scared is natural...

..nisaluvrk..

Goldie

..nisaluvrk..

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

no raavi didnt do nything wearing makeup coz she is 16 now...dere is no harm...every gal do it...not a big issue...

but we cant dat pinky is completely wrong...though she shud not hv scolded raavi d way she did but den her point dat wearing makeup only attracts d boys n leads to unnecessary eveteasing n all...its juz dat gals shud b careful n strong too if dey want to wear makeup...

dey shud show raavi as a strong gal n not some damsel in distress...!!!! 

.PerfectLove.

IF-Dazzler

.PerfectLove.

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
very right thoughts...

mothers always get scared for her childrenEmbarrassed something may happen..never know.. that'S why pinky reacted like this to raavi Ermm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top