Punar Vivah

4/5 Dragon Club:Yash Vs Gayatri :Who wins ?

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Gurmeet has been nominated in Telly Awards in the category of Best Actor for portraying the role of Maan Singh Khurana..Yes he is portraying Yash Scindhiya in this show, but Gurmeet Choudhary, the actor remains the same😊.And we know most of us have loved him as Maan Singh Khurana too, so make your love count by supporting him! Here is the link...If you arent registered, get registered first( as many times as you wishπŸ˜›), and vote for him.

Thanks to -enchanted- for the above write-up and link ..plss vote for him and make him win 😳

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone please comment on this 4th Edition of Newsletter plss

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For anyone who is new to the forum, or the thread, and wondering what we are all about, Dragon Club is an analysis, discussion, venting and general merry-making thread about PV where everyone is welcome and can just jump into discussion any time!

--------

The only guidelines are:

- No bashing, no bashing, no bashing

- Try not to quote long posts or multiple posts, instead use the @Name of the person you want to respond to. If you do quote, it should be when you are replying to a longer message part by part or where you bold or select a few lines to discuss.

------

Here is the list of all the members so we can address each other by our "good names". If you want your name to be added please indicate it in the thread or PM SylvianaLux.

123mitul : Mitul

49er : Geets

aaabbbccc- Shilpi

abhiya_crazyluv : Tabeer

aanyaKunat : Neeri

Aarya  : Aarya

Ammu_ShaNak : Ammu

angake : Kirthi 

AngelDark : Ahandu

Albut : Maham

bbbccc : Veena

Bella27H : Bella

Charishma :Charishma

CraziestGurtian : Kushboo

disha_Maan.GC : Disha

-Dimple- : Dimple 

enchanted : Ani 

Golda : Mudhra

goldengirl.0123 : Purnima

Gurtiluv : Sonika

helloaamir : Aarti

lams : Lamya

Indu64 : Indrani

JanakiRaghunath : Janaki

jasraj123 : Jasraj

Jikky : Asha 

Jyothi06 : Jyo/Gagori

kamurali : Kalpana

kashish 1322 : kashish

Kshiti_Kunal :Kshiti

Laxmi2010 : Laxmi

Mallika113 : Mano

Mandu : Kanoo

MelodiousDreams : Borna

M_n_h  : Meena 

Narangi :  Mira

Natasha...: Natasha

Nightstarr : Murs

nikita_88 : Nikita 

Nilam : Neelam 

nooriewas :Yasmeen

pd2012 : Padma

pennu : pennu 

Phal : Phalguni

Pinkchocolate : Poco / Nitz

pop77 : Payal

priya.nair: Priya

-RamSitaKiDasi- : Mina

redeye : Kavi

saloni111 : Saloni

Samanalyse : Samana 

Shubhika : Shubhika 

skanda_12 : Maansi

SkyLight : Gagan

Shinedosss: Shine

Strawbella : Vaishnavi 

swan20 : Anuja

swethasyam08 : Swetha

SylvaniaLUX : Deeps

tarantulla_p : Aparna

tellyme : Anu

yipee :  Anupama

-ZsterMG- : Z/Zahra

Zee_News : Zee

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have not joined yet ,then plss join these following threads and increase the Forum Activity πŸ˜›

~The Bachcha Party Fan Club~

From now onwards everyone in this DC post who r commenting ,liking or stalking ...plsss make sure u hv done your daily 2 comments quota in these following profiles of GC and KS Embarrassed...

It will b better if we can comment on every actor's profile at least twice in a day so that all PV actors rankings can go up but make sure we r doing it regularly on GC and KS's profile at least Embarrassed

My Take on Yash-Aarti's Bonding status with the Kids after Yesterday's Episode

I feel even though Yash is making efforts to bond with Ansh or Aarti is making efforts to bond with PayPal ,but still somewhere they r not yet emotionally attached to each other's kids πŸ€”...

The reason why I m saying this is because yesterday during the computer fiasco when all kids were in same room ,we saw Yash rushing towards PayPal and hugging them and asking if they r fine while Aarti rushing towards Ansh and hugging him and asking if he is fine ... Only after making sure their own kids r doing fine ,they give a look at each other's kids to chk if they r fine πŸ€”

The day Yash is seen running towards Ansh or Aarti is seen running towards PayPal first during such situation or the day both AarYa r seen running towards all 3 kids at a time rather than making this first and second option ,we can surely say that AarYa hv successfully managed to bond with each other's kids on a emotional level as well 😊..

Now that Yash knows what happened with Ansh in the name of punishment and discipline ,I feel Yash will take the initiative to bond with Ansh on a emotional level as well to give him the confidence and assurance that his father is there in this house to protect him 😳...

Coming to PayPal ,here also Yash needs to take the initiative first to explain to the girls that Aarti is not a typical bad step mom who has come only to give them punishment ...this misconception of step-mom needs to go out from the mind of PayPal first which only Yash can do just how Aarti managed to clear the misconception of Ansh regarding his father when he yelled at Ansh once 😳..So once this misconception about Aarti is out of PayPal's mind ,then Aarti can make all the efforts to bond with PayPal on a emotional level and give them the confidence and assurance that their mother is there in the house to love and protect them 😳

Episode Analysis

Today's Episode for me was a mix of drama and emotions where it was not just about Yash knowing the truth of Gayatri locking up Ansh in a room but it was also a self-realisation for Yash that Ansh is in a state of scare and depression because of the punishment and so as a father its his duty to bring Ansh out of the depression πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yash-Gayatri confrontation and the Maturity that Yash shows to tackle the whole situation πŸ‘πŸΌ ...

I know we all were expecting Yash to blast Gayatri but instead he explained to Gayatri in a mild way ... but I liked the fact that Yash approached the whole incident with maturity rather than blasting Gayatri in front of those kids which would not hv looked good because Gayatri is after all an elderly woman ..lets not forget that 😊 And also blasting Gayatri in front of those kids would hv further scared Ansh and mayb Gayatri would hv further developed hatred for Aarti-Ansh

Firstly what I liked was after the computer fiasco ,Yash's first priority was Ansh when he saw Ansh all terrified ...Instead of wasting time on question-answer round with Gayatri  which can happen later too ,he gave water to Ansh and feeds him with his own hand to make sure Ansh first cools down and stops crying because that was more important ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Secondly Yash himself wanted to first grasp the whole situation of what exactly happened with Ansh rather than jumping to conculsion and when he saw Ansh in depression telling Aarti that he is scared and wants to go back to Dubey house ,thats when Yash realises that in the name of punishment ,his mother ended up scaring the little kid

Thirdly When Yash decides to confront his mother  ,he makes sure he does not simply go on humiliating or accusing her for Ansh's condition  because then Gayatri will turn more vindicative against Aarti and Ansh which will make matters worse in future ..isn't it ?? 😊..So Yash smartly uses polite words against Gayatri by making her feel special when he says that he knows how his mother treats all 3 kids equally which somewhere hits Gayatri hard because she knows its not true πŸ˜‰ and this is where Yash takes the upperhand by making Gayatri feel guilty in the form of false- praise TongueπŸ˜†...Then Yash hits another jackpot by politely telling Gayatri that he will take Ansh's responsibility and teach him all the rules of this house ,so hv this much faith in his son which indicates that he indirectly wants to tell his mother that plss dont interfere between him and Ansh now since as a father he will take care of Ansh πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..So next time Gayatri will not dare to give punishment to Ansh since Yash already made clear that he is taking Ansh's responsibility ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...

Fourthly Yash made Gayatri realise that Ansh is new to this house and so its natural he will take time to adjust  but if they dont give that time to Ansh then it will end up scaring him and he might go in permanent depression πŸ‘πŸΌ..Again in a way these words give a certain scare to Gayatri because she knows if something happens to Ansh ,then Aarti will no more care about PayPal either πŸ˜‰

So what Yash did was instead of revolting , he tried out Gandhigiri πŸ˜†Tongue...Instead of going against Gayatri and the system of the house , he tried to stay with Gayatri and within the system of the house ,to bring out a sort of self-realisation for Gayatri and also a certain change in the system from today itself in the form of Gayatri promising to Yash that she will not interfere between Ansh-Yash matters and at the same time Yash dropping Ansh to school ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Yash finally taking the initiative and making efforts to bond with Ansh 😳

Yash realised that Ansh has gone in severe depression after all the incidents ...Yash also realises that if he tries to console Ansh about the whole punishment issue ,he will remember it more and go in further depression and so Yash wants to bring out some lightness and fun around Ansh by first asking him to sit in the car and then trying to b all chirpy and happy around Ansh 😳

Yash knows that such type of harsh punishments r sort of norm in his family and mayb as a kid he too has gone through such punishments and used to it but he understands Ansh is brought-up in a different environment where he is not used to this kind of military rule and so I feel finally we will see Yash trying different ways to bond with Ansh ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...And in this process of bonding with Ansh ,we might see Yash too changing his ways and try to live life in a more free way without these military rules and regulations 😳😳

The car scene was lovely but it was painful to see Ansh in such depressed manner 😭😭...Only Yash can get him out of depression and fear now by making him feel at home 😭😭😭

Bua and her smart Taunts which can b blessing in disguise for many TongueπŸ˜†

Even though  Bua is going to b evil but somewhere I feel her taunts can actually help in making Vidhi realise that she has her own husband too with whom she should spend some time just like her two devranis πŸ˜³πŸ˜†  ,then Pratik will realise that he should also start working out like his wife rather than becoming a masterchef at home or else tomorrow people might taunt him for becoming a permanent joru ka ghulam where Joru is working outside while husband is cooking at home πŸ˜† , then even Gayatri and Daddy Scindia might realise their hypocracy where different rules r written for men and women of the house since Bua is going to give them more and more taunts on how her punarvivah was never thought out when she too is a widow like Aarti πŸ˜‰,...

All in all I dont find Bua fully black or negative here ...She simply looks frustated because of the injustice that was done to her as a widow and so she is just carrying that vengence in her heart

Whom did Aarti see ??πŸ€”

Yeah yeah ...the million dollar question TongueπŸ˜†..Since PV has a history of misleading endings to an episode ,so I feel its either Dubeys standing outside school or mayb Mansi has come to meet Aarti or mayb Yash only is waiting for her outside and she is shocked since she knew Yash had a meeting to attend πŸ˜‰Tongue...I dont think its Prashant πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...I hope its Yash only and we might see Yash-Aarti matured interaction regarding Ansh and his state of depression 😊

Overall I found the episode quite matured and unexpected ...if CVs wanted ,they could hv made it dramatic with Yash blasting Gayatri , but in long run that would hv made matters worse ..so I liked the way Yash handled it maturedly 😊

Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Today's episode was quite an anti-climax for me ... I was expecting Yash to be more forthright and firm with Gayatri on her treatment of Ansh. I personally was not too satisfied with the way he handled the issue. I know he uses quiet words to handle most things, but this was one time I wish he had been stricter and more authoritative.

I am also a little disappointed with the re-appearance of this Bua ... the story was more modern without her, and now there is this injection of an overly embittered woman who is converting this story into a more typical soap, where there is a traditional evil character always gossip-mongering and manipulating the family.

Not only has the Bua come back into the frame, but this time round the storywriters seem to be giving her more "bhaav" from the other family members, whereas the old Bua was one to whom nobody even talked. The old Bua was often ignored like a piece of furniture while the new one is being met by a reception committee. It is clear the Bua is going to be a key character hereafter and a more active one ... I am a bit uncomfortable that the serial may degenerate a bit into the typical Ekta-soap mould!

Disappointments aside, the episode had a few high points and low points ... the overall theme for me today would be "Some play it light, and some play it hard" ... Yash played it light with his mother today on the matter of Ansh, while Bua played it hard with her warped opinions of all the bahus ...

Yash and his subtlety ...

In contrast to what we all were expecting Yash seemed to play the whole Ansh lock-up episode with a light touch all round. He quietly told his mother in a few words that she needs to be more sensitive to a child who is new to the family, and that he would be responsible for Ansh in future. It must be said that even though the message was lightly given, Gayatri must have sensed his dislike of what happened ... and next time she thinks of mistreating Ansh she will at least be on guard knowing that Yash may quietly disapprove of her! In a way the message went home, I guess?

The subtlety of Yash was also evident in the way he responded to the fear and discomfort of Ansh. He knew the boy was yearning to go back to his old happy life with the Dubeys and that he was emotionally hurt by what had happened. Yash was sympathetic, kind, friendly and warm.

I am glad Yash also noticed that Ansh goes to school by bus and he was there to give Aarti and Ansh a ride and he did try to make Ansh feel more comfortable in the car. Ansh, however is still in hs sulks, and I guess, Yash is now going to make sure he gets an extra computer for Ansh, so maybe that gesture will turn Ansh's mood ...

Bua and her ham-handedness ...

In contrast to Yash's quiet and low-profile methods we had the Bua reappearing after a "yatra" and launching directly into a dissection of all the three bahus. If Gayatri is not already conditioned against her bahus, the Bua will ensure that very soon Gayatri's mind will be filled to the brim with poison for her daughters-in-law. Bua was loud-mouthed and coarse.

She also ran from subject to subject like an express train and Gayatri looked like she was playing catch-up. Most of the time it looked like the Bua was giving Gayatri a lecture for her laxity with the daughters-in-law. Paridi going to work was at least covered up by Gayatri as her own doing. But Bua's ugly twist about Aarti looking for a joyride with Yash because she must be feeling frustrated was below the belt.

The Bua clearly was airing her own frustration when she talked of Aarti. Unlike the case of Paridi or Vidhi, this Bua seems to identify a lot with Aarti, whom she thinks is a "vidhwa". In Aarti the Bua sees a "lucky vidhwa" whom she resents, as a result of seeing her own self as the "unlucky vidhwa". I guess Aarti will have to bear the brunt of the Bua's machinations, and the Bua influence on Gayatri.

Overall it was a so-so episode, and probably a filler till next week when there may be more action. There was no precap either (or at least I saw no precap) so it looks like this episode was just about setting the stage for whatever is yet to come ... Prashanth or the Dubeys come to the school?

On Monday I am expecting to see a new computer arrive for Ansh, and I am steeling myself to put up with more barbs from the Bua to Aarti.  I hope and pray this serial does not go the way of the typical saas-bahu soaps which it will if this Bua becomes a key character! Fingers crossed ...πŸ˜•
Edited by skanda12 - 11 years ago
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow, i am the first commenter ??😲 this never happens !!πŸ˜†

plss add me to the members list jyoti diii, i luv punar vivah !
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

So, what will happen today...I say nothing much will happen...mother dear is one smart woman, she'll smile and get herself out of it!  I truly believe she will tell all that she forgot he was in there and use her memory as an excuse!  Mark my words, that woman will use this only πŸ˜­

Since papa Scindia is a casanova and what not, G3 had to lock him up in a room to consummate so she can have her 3 boys!  Oh yah I forgot...this is indian serial, yahan par kuch bhi ho sakta hai na! πŸ€£

Papa Scindia needs to get home soon and we need his actions there, not just actions outside of home!
πŸ˜†

😳A song I really want Creatives to play for ArYa, yes me in love with it! 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj-7TKwjFqQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YOUTUBE]

PV Creatives, here is a list of songs that we would like to see on Yash and Aarti!  DC members or anyone, if you want to see any other songs, please drop me a PM and I'll try to update list on page 1 of DC daily!

#1. Dil kya kare jab kissi ko (julie)
#2. Bheegi bheegi raato mein
#3. Haye haye ye majboori :P
#4. Woh hain zara
#5. husn ke...laakhon ke rang
#6. aaj rapat jaiyo (namak halal)
#7. sajna hai mujhe β˜ΊοΈ
#8. Baahon mein challe aao
#9. Jaane do na
#10.Roop tera mastana 
#11 Piya tu
#12. Bhor bhaye panghat pe
#13. Chadhti jawani meri πŸ€£
#14. Aa zara (Murder 2)
#14. Aaja Piya 
#15 LSD πŸ€£
#16. Zara Zara touch me
#17.choli ke peechhe kya hai
#18 Hey sexy lady
#19. Sarkai liyo khatiya πŸ€£ jaada lagge! πŸ€£ (heard of it?)
#20. Jaadu hai nasha hai
#21.Could I have this kiss forever!
#22. Bheege hont tere 
#23. Ooo lala Ooo lala (Dirty Picture)

Edited by 49erFan - 11 years ago
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I did my part of commenting on profile, can I comment, like and stalk now:)

Love the title:) Can't wait for today, is Bua gonna be back todayπŸ˜” I hope she just come for last second.

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am all happy today, not giddy but a kind of sedate contentment after the episode. Things are moving right along and I talked about shifting perspectives in a comment in the previous DC and I saw plenty of that here as well. It was a very interesting, thought provoking episode from the POV of Yash and Ansh, which is what I want to talk about for the most part, maybe with a little side of Bua at the end.

I know we were all expecting and hoping for an outburst from Yash but I think this was one of those times that the CVs did one better. Yash, after his initial shock and feeling of betrayal at not being told, rallies brilliantly and focuses all his energy on Ansh because he can't seem to take his attention anywhere but making sure that the little one is feeling better. This speaks volumes about the humanity of his character. He is unable to bear the suffering of others and yet he locks himself up in his own suffering. I love that contradiction in his character and it reminds me of the line, "Jab dard ki koi dawa na mile to dard ko hi dawa bana lo". 

Anyway, as expected, Gayatri brushes off the incident and feigns concern for the kids. Yash doesn't really buy it but he deals with the situation at hand, mainly PayPal's issue with their broken computer. I know it sounded imprudent to promise them a new one, but I think he was trying to let this incident be a bygone as soon as possible. But he has seen Payal and Palak's excluding nature and I think this might be on his agenda as well.

I like how after he dispatched his kids he confronted his mother, shooting daggers and distrust from his eyes. He knows what his mother is capable of. He also, it seems, knows her weaknesses so he takes his firm standpoint, that she is not to treat him "nornally" as a Scindia child until he has been properly integrated, which Yash promises to do. It was smart of him not to undermine Gayatri's pronouncement that Ansh had erred. He just promised to correct it. This was similar to when Aarti took responsibility for correcting Payal and Palak in front of the principal, without any justification. She just looked towards the future, and so did Yash. I love the parallels they are bringing in this gradual, organic process.

The scene by the bridge was heart breaking, and incidentally very symbolic that it had Aarti and Ansh on one side and Yash on the other. While Aarti and Ansh were facing their back to Yash, he was all attention to their little dialogue and the meaning it contained. He realised how frightened Ansh was and also noted that he wanted to go back to his old home. He also noted how hard Aarti was trying to make the situation work. I also loved that when Aarti got up and saw Yash looking, there was just a hint of remorse in her expression. This to me means they have started sharing their not so pleasant feelings with each other. This is progress.Then again, when Yash offers a ride, for the first time Aarti is not secure about him dealing with Ansh. She is expressing her and Ansh's alienation and displeasure. But Yash pressed forth and this same perseverance will help him break through the frightened and mute Ansh.

Ansh was totally giving me a Taare Zameen Par feeling today as the transformations were quite similar. Yash needs to be his Aamir Khan and bum bum bole, NOW! But he is trying with the CDs and the tone of voice and I even saw a glimmer when Ansh waved him goodbye. Now that Yash has taken the responsibility I have faith that things will work out for little Ansh. In fact, Yash might teach him how to use the computer when the new one comes and make it an integrated activity for all the kids. It would be a great time to teach Payal and Palak that instead of excluding someone who doesn't know, you can teach and help them. Gayatri was despicable when she said Ansh should have asked Palak or someone if he wanted the computer that badly. The truth is that she has raised two little chavis of herself and they are not helpful to the newbies in the least. I hope Yash is just waiting for the new computer to infuse this lesson in their heads.

God Bua! πŸ˜• I have to admit she was kind of funny but the kind of funny that gets old and quick. If that is how PapaS expects women to be, then I have no more doubts as to why he thinks Gaya is a weakling. She seemed positively light hearted and open minded next to bua. I love how Vidhi, her and Prateek shared this tension about her and then when she was out of sight, rolled their eyes. The Scindias are a family and they do love and support each other. They are just not so great, especially Gaya, at making others welcome, especially such different others. Maybe it's because they haven't had the need to do so in so long, at least since Arpita came to the house.

Back to the Bua. I kind of love her because she is so someone I know and you know, the person who is fanatically religious but spews venom from the same mouth that has just done 108 repetitions of the chant of their choice. She is clearly ahem...very frustrated and I think this a part of why she is so bitter. The old hormones are acting up. πŸ˜‰

Precap: Ummm...I don't think it is Prashant because that is who we are supposed to think it is. I have my doubts about Yash because Aarti looked scared, not just surprised and so I agree that it is probably the Dubeys. But you know this show, it's probably Prashant after all! πŸ˜•
Edited by Samanalyse - 11 years ago
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
okay never mind, i am not the first commenter !!πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜† oh well,, maybe next time na?πŸ˜‰
shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Aww that was cute ☺️

Got the picture perfect frame 😍 AarYa & Ansh ☺️

Starting with the epi πŸ˜ƒ

Aww #1 :

Yash the papa perfect ☺️ Loved how Ansh was solaced by Yash ☺️

Aww #2 :

Yash taking a gander at Ansh-Aarti ☺️

Aww #3 :

Yash asking Gayu to be polite & nicer with Ansh ☺️ No it wasn't really 'Aww' , expected him to blast off her but crafty Gayu made an emotional you-turn 

Aww #4 :

Yash understanding the change in Ansh & taking all the measures to make him feel better ☺️ Picturesque View

Haww #1 :

The return of the great devil :O 

I swear Im not kidding'The lady really petrifies me . She played a gruesome vamp in my favorite movie & was responsible for the lead pair's fatal love end πŸ₯Ί

And what did she learn from 'Chaar-Dhaam's Yaatra' ? Poisoning mind that she is preaching now? :P I hope she doesn't succeed in weakening the power puff gal's unity :\ But it was clear how much she was pissing everybody off , even Gayu with her unneeded Bhashan :P

Interpretation :

The shocking expression of Aarti's in the end could be of two reasons:

#1. Seeing Yash Waiting for her ❀️ ☺️

#2. Seeing Dubeys '..Awww ☺️

Questions:

#1. Whom was Panku texting before Yash landed with PayPal? :P :D

#2. Was Aarti supposed to go in bus with Ansh to the school? πŸ˜† 😳

Over all a cute & unpredictable episode πŸ˜ƒ Loved it ❀️

My VM for the day :

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXXEMeIJBBY[/YOUTUBE]

I have made this VM in two parts : Past (sepia) & Present (colored)

Do have a look 😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkxJMQbXQ70[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by shubhika124 - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: -RamSitaKiDasi-

wow, i am the first commenter ??😲 this never happens !!πŸ˜†

plss add me to the members list jyoti diii, i luv punar vivah !

I will add u ..but tell me your name bec we r adding all with the names with which we can address them 😳...if u dont want to give your real name its fine ,just give me the name we can address u with 😳
Kshiti_Kunal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey
can you please add me to this discussion club. I have been reading the discussions on this thread and they are quite thoughtful and sincere. I am glad to see a place where only the physical attributes of the actors are not being discussed but at the same time the characters and story are given importance too! Some of the comments, analysis on Women's rights and Child Abuse were thought provoking and plus its fun too! would love to be part of this club for sure πŸ˜³ My name is Kshiti πŸ˜Š

now waiting for Live update if someone can provide that. πŸ˜‰
Edited by Kshiti_Kunal - 11 years ago