Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Shivin Narang Younger Than Smriti Kalra (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

N33MA

Goldie

N33MA

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Age is just a number dear :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yuvreensinghalsujairohit.S.i.m.r.a.n.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shivin Narang Younger Than Smriti Kalra (Page 6)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yuvreensivin1

Yuvreensivin1

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamika143..

Originally posted by NikiBh8

Originally posted by anamika143

Originally posted by NikiBh8

Age Doesn't Matter But Thei Pair SUcks !Thumbs Down

let me correct you!yuvreen rocks...u better refrain posting such comments.n if u don't like yuvreen better don't post about them

Like I Care Abut ThemLOL
Sweets I DNt Waste Time On Such PairsTongueROFL

then get lost and post about the idiotic pair in your dp...and shower your precious time on them...JUST GET LOST!

If u don't care mate y u in dis forum and bare actin hard Yuvreen rock they are thebestand if u don't wanna waste time y commenting this is so SAD 

Edited by Iluvvirman - 12 August 2012 at 10:57am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.