anuskha deserved it...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bluesoni

Groupbie

bluesoni

Posted: 04 May 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
why I am enjoying anushka getting punished:

1) she sent mona to the parolour on purpose so that the guy would do bad makeup on her and it will insult pradeep and then pardeep will get mad at mona
2) she called extra plp to the party at mona's house on purpose. she was jealous that pradeep was praising mona and she wanted to make mona look bad.
3) she kept pradeep late on purpose so that she could show pradeep that being with her would make him richer and more successful
4) some other ones which I can't remember at this time...

I agree that pradeep should also get punished. I would have loved it if naari mandal  had also made his face black. but I think it was good that they insulted anushka. its true that pradeep choose her over mona but anuskha made him see mona in a bad light which is sooo wrong.
How would you feel if someone did these things to u? Would u just walk away and start ur life again? mona is just trying to get back at anuskha for all that she did. 

Anuskha is very "zidi". she made up the mind to steal mona's husband and she did. if pradeep and anushkha had just fallen in love again that would have been okay but acting like u r frined with someone and then doing all these horrible things to that person just so the husband would start hating her is not fair at all. Anuksha deserves it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunrise35cherry_ik

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "anuskha deserved it..." in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.