Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoDee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks Tanu... BG is πŸ‘πŸΌ

I am in swarglok, promo aaye to bata dena, thodi der ke liye aaungi..

Loved the episode.

Ranga-Solanki -too good. Ashu ye tune kya kiya?? par shukra hai Nidhi ke samne kiya...

Armu-Ranga dance-enjoyed it.
Anji- soo sweet.
Ashni- not finding words... 😳
Precap-  completely dead...

Good work everybody. πŸ‘

Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

Very nice Tanu, you plugged in an interesting song, Ashu should dance on this song his baba and Cornell will push Nidhi on the dance floor..πŸ˜‰

Actually if u see the lyrics are relevant...

'Ashu was the one asking Nidhi to dance with him... then ...the whole 'teri picture ka main hero' suits beautifully' πŸ˜³
Fattoom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Wooow , what an epi , 1 of the best epis till now πŸ˜ƒ superb , rocking , lovely , amazing ,... actually have no words to explain my feelings after watching 2day's epi πŸ˜πŸ‘
( Kittu was looking soo beautiful n stunning in the lovely green sari , n Sharad was looking dashing n so charming in the royal blue sherwani 😳 both were looking adorable together β€οΈ )
AshNi's sangeet was rockinggg n lovely .. 1st Saroj Rani & Saroj Bala's dance , awesome πŸ˜ƒ
Chote Sarkar's dance as a girl , amazing n funny πŸ˜† n happy that Priyanka also joined the sangeet πŸ˜‰
Arman & Rangnat's rocking dance πŸ˜‰ loved the song .. both r sooo cute πŸ˜Š
then Anjie's cute n emotional dance on 1 of my fav songs 😳 frm Hum aapke hai kaun πŸ˜‰ she was looking sooo cute n lovely , loved her dress .. n i was soo happy that finally she was calling Ashu ( Jija Ji ) πŸ˜³ .. n now waiting to c her stealing Ashu's shoes in the wedding day for the shagun n doing her job as a " saali " πŸ˜ƒ
n finally , the most awaited moment of the week 😊 our lovely couple AshNi's romantic dance on the song Piya O Re Piya 😳 awww the best part of the epi β€οΈ really couldnt took my eyes of them πŸ˜ Sharad & Kritika have an amazing n lovely chemistry , they were sizzling on the stage β€οΈ
love the way Ashu was looking at Nidhi n she was blushing ☺️ n the way Ashu went on the stage n asked Nidhi to dance with him β€οΈ  awww , how cute n romantic .. n then i went in another world while watching them dancing πŸ˜  
Anjie & Rangnat's scene was soo cute πŸ˜‰ n although Rohan was not smiling soo much , but he was looking nice in the black sherwani πŸ˜Š
n what 2 say about the precape , it was killing 😳 ? n i was like πŸ˜
now cant wait for Monday's epi , the new promo n specially AshNi's marriage πŸ˜Š
** i know that my comment is kinda late , but what 2 do , since Friday i was in another world after seeing AshNi's romantic dance , n just came back frm there πŸ˜³ love AshNi ( Kittu & Sharad ) sooo much β€οΈ

Edited by Ahlaweya - 11 years ago