Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I am sickened by this track.
Even though Anandi is going to slap jagya, I am not satisfied.

its going...no where.

I mean these guyz need to be behind bars. only then they will realize what stupidity they have done.
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Gauri is now worried she will get less money after blackmailing the singhs...Uff😵..their  greed is unending ..and her huge ambitious  plans -paise mile nahin but she wants only  latest equipment with that money..and  how much money gauri thinks the singhs have😲-they are not related to some tata/birla ambanis..she is nuts..
But jaggu dada is already behaving as if he owns charak medical college too😲..,apology toh doorr ki baath he is busy taunting the dean "meri hospital ban ne do you  will be knocking on my door"...
Such slimy,pathetic ,low class individuals ,they deserve each other😡..hope these two are soon involved in some medical malpractice case and rot behind bars...😈
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
dadisa must have had to sell a lot of assets to give him his share.
could that be done so immediately?

or is she giving him farmlands etc.  which he will be responsible for disposing off?
Habeeba_d thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know about others but I watched the precap like 4 times just to see that slap repeatedly lol
tinoo thumbnail
that thing with the dean was so ridiculous... I mean it was even okay till he lost his temper, if we stretch it... but to tell the dean that i will not give you an appointment when you come looking for a job at my imaginary to be built hospital was a little ridiculous. 😆😆
As if someone who has risen to the rank of a dean will be constrained to working at that one piddly Jagat and gauri hospital in all of Mumbai if at all he needs a job. 🤢  He can find a job anywhere else too.
woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know but I have a feeling that JG will finally end up getting nothing. All these pre-planning and big dreams and empty boasts are too hyperbolic and somehow they are building up a contrast as to what will happen in the future.
Else, the pre-planning and dreaming stage looks too over the top to me. I have a feeling that it's done with a purpose of creating a very marked contrast---just like Gauri's boast of her legal status over and over again, before the balloon was deflated. Keeping my fingers crossed---I have a strong feeling they will not get a single penny. 👎🏼
tinoo thumbnail
I feel there is some twist and he may not get the money.

when i read that he would brag to the dean about his money (in an article on this forum) ... i assumed he already had the money in hand... but today they showed him talking about imaginary money...and he had still not received it.

That means there is still hope for some sort of twist during the hearing... when jagat himself slips up during the recital of facts and reveals to the judge something about gauri ...and the judge realizes that it is bigamy.
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinoo

dadisa must have had to sell a lot of assets to give him his share.

could that be done so immediately?

or is she giving him farmlands etc.  which he will be responsible for disposing off?

i was wondering will she give him property or just cash🤔,because if she gives her land in jetsar these two could keep returning to jetsar for selling it ..then complaint we didnt getenough money to fulfill our plans,so we need more..
turn up in jetsar frequenlty saying we need money to finish  hospital 
construction ,😉budget main cement steel kaa cost baddhh gaya ,we need more money..hope the singhs  atleast get a written deal that this is one time final settlement and jaggu has no more rights whatsover,or else these two will be permanant begars in jetsar😵
earth1978 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
they r behaving like common thugs but really jagiya shudnt have challenged the dean.
not this way.
again im feelind bad why have to show such ppl as docs forgive me ppl ... no use saying it but still.
actually such docs do exist. greed ke liye kuch bhi karega. making own hospital becomes so important ki they will get money anyhow.
one of the alliances which i got before my marriage asked for dowry so build his own hospital. he too was doc.
why r ppl so greedy in this noble profession jabki itna naa bhi karo tab bhi theek thaak mil hi jata hai.
anways disgusted by these two esp jagat he deserves it.
tinoo thumbnail
and dadisa's idiotic dream

"anandi dekh tera beendh waapas aa gaya"

dokri has completely lost it.  If jagya comes back, she expects anandi to automatically run down the stairs and do an aarti of jagya.   😆😆 ... and cancel the divorce proceedings to live happily ever after with jagya.

useless old bat.