Written Update 4th May 2012

Posted: 11 years ago
Sanchi goes to college...she sees indu...but indu ignores her & go away from there. Abhimanyu tells everyone at the university that Saanchi had fooled Indu by making a false horoscope and hiring a fake panditji to avoid marrying him. Indu overhears that...and punishes Abhimanyu for insulting him infront of the whole college. Abhimanyu says that he is not lying and he found the truth that day only and he said it to everyone...as he din't know how to say it to him that sanchi fooled him. Sanchi sees indu and his friends hanging abhimanyu from the first floor..but anyone don't tell her the reason..even after asking it many times.

Indu thinks about all the things happened which cancelled his marraige sanchi  and vows revenge on Saanchi for deceiving him. Veena says to tarachand to report at police station about property papers. Sanchi thinks she should say to veena about the papers...and says her everything. Veena confronts Shobha for stealing her property papers and giving it to Radha...infront of the whole colony. Radha gets tensed if malti knows about their house belongs to sanchi...it will be a big hurdle for them. Shobha denies the accusations. Radha  says sobha to fall down. Roop warns sanchi to take her mother away. Sanchi tries to calm down her mother. Indu reaches sanchi house. Indu confronts Saanchi. Indu says that how did she think that he couldn't findout about the betreyal...and says abhimanyu said him about fake pandit and false horoscope. Indu will become furious for playing with his mother's emotions. Malti is outraged on learning the truth.

Precap : Indu says to sanchi that now he will give her a punishment for betraying him and insulting his mothers feelings...and punishment is he will marry her within 24 hours.

ohhh! Hence the pre wedding celebrations on the sets

Thanks for the update..
Thanks for the update.😊

At last the story is progressing! But I have to say Sanchi might not protest much, especially when she realises she might end up living in her own home...at the moment those papers are more important...look how she manipulated Roop.
Thanks for the update Ramya..😊

Sorry to say  but Indu Singh, you do not love Sanchi.
You are merely obsessive towards her.🤔
There is no such thing called "punishment" in love.🤢

Thanks for the update!

Wow what an epi! I can't believe that I'm watching the same show recently, going by how fast is the storyline moving! Loved today's epi from beginning to end. Creepy Mannu I hate you, but I have to give it to you, your one boy who when it comes to the game of revenge, plays all the right cards.
Don't know whether to be sad or happy that Indu's boys are taking their own revenge on you right now...but still you're both hilarious and smart! Even if Prabal Trouble does come baying for your blood now, by doing Indu's public humiliation whilst he was gone, Mannu had probably got one 'get out of jail free card' on him!

On my poor heartbroken Indu! I feel for you, but seriously punishing a girl by making her marry you?! So wait since when was marrying the great student leader Indu Singh a punishment? But then again Indu might be both cruel and smart here. He knows the last thing in the world, Sanchi wants is to marry him, so he's making sure she receives what she believes is her biggest punishment.

All I have to say of Sanchi, is like Indu got his dues for believing that using his physical strength and powerful reputation to get what he wants, she's getting her just deserts for being too sneaky and manipulative! Indu was telling it true Sanchi you can't play with people's feelings! If she had been as smart as she thinks she is, she should have said that she would have died, if she ever got married. Then today Indu would be angry, but he would have realised how desperate Sanchi was not to get married. Now typically all he can see is that Sanchi thought he and his mother were so awful that only by threatening their lives would they have backed off! Sanchi did wrong by inadvertently threatening Malti Devi. Ouch now even if no marriage happens she will still suffer for doing that.

On a side note, kudos to Veenaji, recently she has been showing us all where Sanchi gets her inner tigress from! Loved the way she rose up fiercely to question Indu. Sadly it didn't last long as when Indu answered her back in his dabaag style, she soon shut up.
Plus I'm super glad that both Sanchi and Veenaji realised that Mannu is responsible for their recent problem. I wonder if mannu will continue his revenge campaign and join his mother in treating them like dirt, which again will add pressure on Sanchi's head.

Personally I do think if the marriage happens, Indu will punish Sanchi by refusing to take her to her sasural. That in its own will be a big insult to her, as he has just left her for the rest of her life at her maayka's, and ruined her parents dreams of seeing her in her own house.

Keep up the quick pace CV's! Can't wait till Monday!

thanks for the update Ramya.⭐️
thanks for the update Ramya!
I don't know wat will happen.I just hope the marriage happens otherwise its just the same old one in which I will totally lose interest towards.COME ON HOW MANY TIMES WILL THEY SHOW SANCHI INDU GETTING MARRIED AND THEN NO MARRIAGE.i HOPE ATLEAST THIS TIME THEY GET MARRIED
Thanks for the update Ramya. I hope INSA marriage track happens this time coz Indu has given Sanchi an ultimatum. No ifs or buts only shaadi!
Hmmm now I am totally rooting for INSA wedding!