Armaan buying the same card as Purab - Page 2

Posted: 19 years ago
😆true lovely.....but if I'm not mistaken our superior brain is what seperates us from other living species and governs to moderate our feelings.....but of course since we r talking abt armaan, rules may differ here😉....he can probably go through with romancing Jassi without the use of his brain.....afterall he rarely uses it so why mar his otherwise perfect record by using it now😉 Edited by ides - 19 years ago

you can't post a msg without being sarcastic can you?

but when it comes to love and romance.. there is no need for the usage of brain. It always takes a backseat. that's the reason Purab is not bothered what is happening with his 400 cr ki company but is happy being Jassi's chauffear and walia's ghar jamai 😉

rohan is taking care of his business for him so that he has time to romance Jassi 😉

Actually ever since Raj became such a scarce commodity around Armaan, Armaan is having to rely on Purab for such mundane matters.
Originally posted by artijain

Actually ever since Raj became such a scarce commodity around Armaan, Armaan is having to rely on Purab for such mundane matters.

😆😆hmmm....I 've always wondered abt Raj's designation in Gulmohar.....now I know.....he was the official consultant😉
well what would happen when jassi gets the same card from both pf them and unknowinly purub tells what happened in the gift shop ?
what will happen? definitely wont reflect badly on Purab. Abt Armaan Jassi will think "Pagal ko romance section mein dekhna chaiye tha!". 
"armaan buying same car as purab"....whats new.....good at plagarism isn't he!!
naina...............plagarism😆
hey ppl i think it was darin of armaan 2 buy da same card...n he will score if purab doesnt tell jassi wat happened at da gift shop..since he will meet jasii first..jassi will get his card first n she may think tht purab copied armaan😆

Originally posted by JODY

The card incident was scummy- exactly the way Armaan is supposed to be.

In other words do you mean that Armaan is scummy ??? 😕 

I agree with Hydroxide00 that he is of daring sort.