Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Jessica n Armaan

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 8:22pm | IP Logged

Hi All,

It should be quite obvious to Jessica that Armaan does truly care for Jassi.  She may not know for sure if he truly "loves" her, but it should be very evident that he isn't being "fake" or pretending to care for her.

All he does is talk so highly about Jassi in front of her.

My question is what does Jessica think about this? I don't see a reaction of any sort from her.  Is she happy, sad, mad, or still clueless?????

Is she in denial about it?

Is she is admitting that Armaan indeed cares for her at least as a true friend.

Has she acknowledged this to herself?

Why is she so indifferent to this?  I have not seen her react to all those moments where Armaan is talking about Jassi.  Is isn't this what she's waited so long to know and hear.

I'm concerned about the fact that she is not happy about it.  It's like she waited this whole time to have Armaan change his attitude towards her, and now when he has, she seems to be so nonchalant about it.  She has no emotions or reaction about it.  I would have at least think that she would say a few good things about him in return.

Any feedbacks????

Peaches

vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
I think Jesica is slowly understanding this new Armaan. She never expected this kind of reaction from Armaan. Her last few days at GM were very bitter and those memories are still haunting her. She is kinda numb, and of course, at present her priorities are different. She wants to set things straight for her family. Revenge, daag nikalana yada yada yada..
Jessica is not showing her emotions (Jassi would have done Bhangra !) but somewhere in her heart she is very satisfied to see Armaan's love for Jassi.
ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
u r right peaches,she is still not able 2 make out that how much arman cres for her,but yes she has noticed he has changed,remember after the gurudwra scene,when arman gave he rlift,in the car she says 2 herself,arman sir kuch kuch andar se badal gaye hain,maybe now she is in GM,closer 2arman,maybe now she will come 2 know how much arman luves jassi,but u may never no,usko selective deafness ki kuch to bimari hai,Confusedand with t and d u may never be sure of anythingConfused,lets hope she realises soonBig smile
tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

i agree ,she shows no emotions when arman does talk abt jassi but she gives sometimes the so called "romantic" looks to him when he does speak abt jassi

atleast her opinion abt him would have changed by now ,hopefully but she is unable to reveal  due to the pressure she has to clear her family's name

Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina59

i agree ,she shows no emotions when arman does talk abt jassi but she gives sometimes the so called "romantic" looks to him when he does speak abt jassi

atleast her opinion abt him would have changed by now ,hopefully but she is unable to reveal  due to the pressure she has to clear her family's name

I agree with you tina...

I think after she heard him at the gurudwara she knows he is trying to change for good...

Edited by Jassidevi - 25 April 2005 at 8:53pm
kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vishakha

I think Jesica is slowly understanding this new Armaan. She never expected this kind of reaction from Armaan. Her last few days at GM were very bitter and those memories are still haunting her. She is kinda numb, and of course, at present her priorities are different. She wants to set things straight for her family. Revenge, daag nikalana yada yada yada..
Jessica is not showing her emotions (Jassi would have done Bhangra !) but somewhere in her heart she is very satisfied to see Armaan's love for Jassi.

Well said Vishakha about Jassi still being numb. It is still very difficult for her to get over all that happened during her last days at GM the last time around. But, I hope she atleast acknowledges to herself ( and of course the audience) that she knows that her Armaan Sir loves her.

shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

Yes, I completely agree w/ you, Peaches!! I am very surprised that Jassi has shown no reaction whatsoever when Armaan talks of Jassi!! Especially in today's episode-- was she supposed to be surprised? or what emotion? I am kinda confused...Confused

smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

First it was T & D who was confused with the story  now it seems that the actors are confused with their emotions , like how to react in a particular situation.

KAHI AISA TO NAHI KI JASSI KO PURAB SE PYAAR HO GAYA HO ???? Wink

Go to top