Balika Vadhu

What if JG share is smaller than they expected

pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
After that jogia gets his property share this is what I would want to say
Yeh kya jagat sirf itna hi... itne mein hum hospital toh kya apna clinic bhi nahi khol sakte
maine socha tha ki tumhara pass bohot paise hai but iss se zyada toh main kuch saal naukri kar ke jama kar lungi, tum bhi naye job ki socho aur is paise ko tab tak bank mein mere naam pe FD bana kar rakh lenge jissse koi tum se ye paise waapis na lele.

I would love to see her mouthing such dialogues and jogia toh as usual joru ka gulaam hai...
Edited by pratts - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sometimes I think Gauri taunts he on purpose to make him feel so small even more so that shes more qualified that him.
pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelic8219

Sometimes I think Gauri taunts he on purpose to make him feel so small even more so that shes more qualified that him.

That will eventually thanks to Jogias superego become a major major issue in their najaayaz relationship and prove to be the root of all misunderstandings between them but Jogia totally deserves it.  Now he will remember the taunts he gave anandi because of her education😡
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Then she will say..

" ye kya jagat.. uff... phir se katora leke bhagna padega next month jaitsar..."
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
And ofcourse - dekho to - kitni chalaak hai ye Anandi ? tumhara haq leke baithi hai. 

Aur tumhare Tausa - kyun nahi jaate apne baapu ke paas - jaayein yahaan se or Nandu ko bhi saath leke jaana chahiye. Asal mein - sab ke sab laalchi hain. Jagya - your DS is the biggest lalchi of all. She wants to keep everybody around and grab MS's own kid and family from him too. And Sugna - just look at her !! Why shud she need any money - she's just another chulha-chauka waali... how can she want funds ? We are the ones who will put them to the best use - so we DESERVE ALL the funds...

And FINALLY - Jagya - you sit and try to work on your MS, but rememebr - I already have an MS and I am ready to work n plan - so hand me everything - I'll see how to take care of everything - as I KNOW BEST. ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†