KiRaN_K thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

πŸ‘ooooooooooo it was soooooo cute episode! i loved it!!Armaan' acting was fabulous, fanstastic, breathtaking, Memorizing, adorable, cute, out of teh world!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

1. armaan says .." yeh kisi aur ka kamra nahien tha..yeh jassi ka kamra tha..or rahe ga"😳..( jassi u betta have ur ears open to this)

2. Armaan says," is kamre mein meri bohut sari yaadien judi hain"😳😳(awwwwwwwwwwww cho chweet...jassi are you listening?πŸ˜ƒ)

3. malika let jassi sit in her chair!πŸ‘πŸ˜†..go jessica/jassi

4. I was soooooooooooooooo glad to see jassi with teh gang and eating again..it was after a long time..uniting!πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

5. Jessica's attitude!πŸ‘πŸ‘

6. Malika's acting was fanstastic! her facial expressions when jassi was giving her attitude were sooo funnyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

most importantly ..i really hope jassi was listening to each and every  word armaan was saying..so she can know how important she is to him..if she didn't listen..I am going to give her a peace of my mind!!

** where is purab?πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishakha thumbnail
Yup Kiran. It was a great episode. I just loved the way Armaan locked Jassi's cabin. Superb!
Selina thumbnail
Originally posted by: KiRaN_K

πŸ‘ooooooooooo it was soooooo cute episode! i loved it!!Armaan' acting was fabulous, fanstastic, breathtaking, Memorizing, adorable, cute, out of teh world!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

1. armaan says .." yeh kisi aur ka kamra nahien tha..yeh jassi ka kamra tha..or rahe ga"😳..( jassi u betta have ur ears open to this)

2. Armaan says," is kamre mein meri bohut sari yaadien judi hain"😳😳(awwwwwwwwwwww cho chweet...jassi are you listening?πŸ˜ƒ)

3. malika let jassi sit in her chair!πŸ‘πŸ˜†..go jessica/jassi

4. I was soooooooooooooooo glad to see jassi with teh gang and eating again..it was after a long time..uniting!πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

5. Jessica's attitude!πŸ‘πŸ‘

6. Malika's acting was fanstastic! her facial expressions when jassi was giving her attitude were sooo funnyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

most importantly ..i really hope jassi was listening to each and every  word armaan was saying..so she can know how important she is to him..if she didn't listen..I am going to give her a peace of my mind!!

** where is purab?πŸ˜‰

You forgot to say, Armaan looked awesome. πŸ˜‰

Jyoti_2006 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Selina

You forgot to say, Armaan looked awesome. πŸ˜‰

Yep... well said Kiran and Selina...Armaan was too good ....

KiRaN_K thumbnail

Armaan is....

Astonishing, awe-inspiring, beautiful, breathtaking, far out, impressive, magnificent, majestic, mind-blowing, moving, overwhelming, striking, stunning, stupefying, wonderful, wondrous, heart-stirring, spine-tingling, thrilling, marvelous, princely, splendid, sumptuous, superb, astounding, extraordinary, fabulous, fantastic, implausible, incomparable, inconceivable, incredible, miraculous, phenomenal, remarkable, singular, spectacular, staggering, stupendous, supernatural, surprising, unbelievable, wonderful, wondrous😳😳😳

How about that?..should i go on? πŸ˜ƒ..i would be more than happy to!

Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

Wow!! Kiran that was great... After looking at your signature I would like to add a few to the list...

how about irresistable,adorable and extremely handsome...

ms-tabu thumbnail
kiran, tumne to mere dil ki baat kehdi,yesterday s episode wa s2 good,πŸ‘hope jessica madam apni,selective deafness se bahar aa jaye,she has 2 realise how much arman luves her,the good old days of GM r back,wowπŸ‘,and of course r arman rocked😳
loveneha_r thumbnail
I'm soooooo jealous!!! bwtorrents hasnt put it up yet!!!😭
kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Too good, Kiran. I can forever look at your signature and avtaar and look some more.
shiverz thumbnail

hehe.. nicely said, Kiran!!

Armaan was simply awesome in today's episode!!!