India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

OMG!today's episode!

KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

Clapooooooooooo it was soooooo cute episode! i loved it!!Armaan' acting was fabulous, fanstastic, breathtaking, Memorizing, adorable, cute, out of teh world!!!!!ClapClapClap

1. armaan says .." yeh kisi aur ka kamra nahien tha..yeh jassi ka kamra tha..or rahe ga"Embarrassed..( jassi u betta have ur ears open to this)

2. Armaan says," is kamre mein meri bohut sari yaadien judi hain"EmbarrassedEmbarrassed(awwwwwwwwwwww cho chweet...jassi are you listening?Big smile)

3. malika let jassi sit in her chair!ClapLOL..go jessica/jassi

4. I was soooooooooooooooo glad to see jassi with teh gang and eating again..it was after a long time..uniting!Big smileClap

5. Jessica's attitude!ClapClap

6. Malika's acting was fanstastic! her facial expressions when jassi was giving her attitude were sooo funnyLOLLOL

most importantly ..i really hope jassi was listening to each and every  word armaan was saying..so she can know how important she is to him..if she didn't listen..I am going to give her a peace of my mind!!

** where is purab?Wink

vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Yup Kiran. It was a great episode. I just loved the way Armaan locked Jassi's cabin. Superb!
Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiRaN_K

Clapooooooooooo it was soooooo cute episode! i loved it!!Armaan' acting was fabulous, fanstastic, breathtaking, Memorizing, adorable, cute, out of teh world!!!!!ClapClapClap

1. armaan says .." yeh kisi aur ka kamra nahien tha..yeh jassi ka kamra tha..or rahe ga"Embarrassed..( jassi u betta have ur ears open to this)

2. Armaan says," is kamre mein meri bohut sari yaadien judi hain"EmbarrassedEmbarrassed(awwwwwwwwwwww cho chweet...jassi are you listening?Big smile)

4. I was soooooooooooooooo glad to see jassi with teh gang and eating again..it was after a long time..uniting!Big smileClap

6. Malika's acting was fanstastic! her facial expressions when jassi was giving her attitude were sooo funnyLOLLOL

most importantly ..i really hope jassi was listening to each and every  word armaan was saying..so she can know how important she is to him..if she didn't listen..I am going to give her a peace of my mind!!

** where is purab?Wink

You forgot to say, Armaan looked awesome. Wink

Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Selina

Originally posted by KiRaN_K

** where is purab?Wink

You forgot to say, Armaan looked awesome. Wink

Yep... well said Kiran and Selina...Armaan was too good ....

KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

Armaan is....

Astonishing, awe-inspiring, beautiful, breathtaking, far out, impressive, magnificent, majestic, mind-blowing, moving, overwhelming, striking, stunning, stupefying, wonderful, wondrous, heart-stirring, spine-tingling, thrilling, marvelous, princely, splendid, sumptuous, superb, astounding, extraordinary, fabulous, fantastic, implausible, incomparable, inconceivable, incredible, miraculous, phenomenal, remarkable, singular, spectacular, staggering, stupendous, supernatural, surprising, unbelievable, wonderful, wondrousEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

How about that?..should i go on? Big smile..i would be more than happy to!

Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

Wow!! Kiran that was great... After looking at your signature I would like to add a few to the list...

how about irresistable,adorable and extremely handsome...

ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
kiran, tumne to mere dil ki baat kehdi,yesterday s episode wa s2 good,Claphope jessica madam apni,selective deafness se bahar aa jaye,she has 2 realise how much arman luves her,the good old days of GM r back,wowClap,and of course r arman rockedEmbarrassed
ToxicRebel IF-Dazzler
ToxicRebel
ToxicRebel

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
yup iy rockedWink

Go to top