Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I do not blame Mona for leaving the kids with  Pradeep. Why should she be the one to sacrifice? Just because a woman is a mother does not mean that she has no right to think about herself or be selfish.

However, I cannot understand why she blames Pradeep and is after Anushka. When her own husband has changed sides, why blame someone else?

If she called nari mandal against Pradeep, I would have enjoyed the episode so much...😍
Edited by tv123456 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: tv123456

I do not blame Mona for leaving the kids with  Pradeep. Why should she be the one to sacrifice? Just because a woman is a mother does not mean that she has no right to think about herself or be selfish.

However, I cannot understand why she blames Pradeep and is after Anushka. When her own husband has changed sides, why blame someone else?

If she called nari mandal against Pradeep, I would have enjoyed the episode so much...😍

IF YOU ARE SITIN ON A TABLE ,N TATHER THEN YOU TO SELF SERVE U R BEEING OFFERED TWO PLATES,ONE PLATE WITH PAW BHAJI AND OTHER WITH DOSAA WHT U WILL DO?HUH!U CHOSSE NAA-EXCTLY SAME WAY   PRADEEP WAS GIVEN CHOICE,yes he ditn tuk right path,but for Most we cant blame him,kaun man nahe kregaa,all will do if they are man,,lolzzz...but think if anu wud be like yes true i love u in past n yet i love you but m not gona build relation with a married man with a responsiblity of not 1 r 2 but with 3 kids and marrige life of 12yrs...then kaun kambakhat mard mai himmat hou to make fool of we woman...I SIMPLY LOVED THT SCEANE..NOT LOVED I CHERISH THE POINT ANU MOM SAID TO HER...THE MAN WHO BUILD A HOME MARRIED A WOMAN MAKE HER BORE HIS CHILD N NOT 1 BUT 3 WITH 12 YRS OF MARRIGE(MIND YOU 12 YRS IS NOT A SHORT SPAM OF TIME OR JSUT SIMPLE SOME DAYS..ITS ALMOST A HALF PART OF MARRIGE LIFE)CAN SO EASILY LIV HIS WIFE N KIDS Y THT  MAN WONT LEV U FOR ANYONE ELSE...SO TRUE..SOO...SOOO TRUE
zsewaq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
pradeep needs a big tight slap.